Sen...Seur Ruk Suer Winyarn [Exact]

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
wow...dis lakorn is cute and also scary...yeah...i love this lakorn...just that i'm don't really like ghost story so i skip the scary part...nat look cute and handsome in here and about peak, she's okay and yeah pretty....can't wait 4 the next episode...thanks...

meenia

sarNie Adult
I didn't like nat because of his character in kwarm lup kaung superstar, but he's good....He's cute....and i have to say this.. this lakorn is scary!!!!!!!... I watch this lakorn between my fingers... I love watching scary movies but i'm a scary cat....but i can't resit them...I'm so funny and weird i guess... But i like this lakorn so far.. it's like a new story every eps...so it's good....I really like ep 3...it's creepy...and i mean it's creepy....So nat's doing a great job, peak is cute, i have nothing against her, and i really like oh too, but he can be an A$$%^&e ....but a very cute A$$%^&e.....

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
good so far...but really want 2 know why peak bcame a spirit...can't wait 4 next eps....

jakjann

Jakjann
P´Oh and his Role as Tua Rai...OMG .... i like it hahahaha...what new for him

He and
<<<< she here.....XDDD

They Hot Love scene look very real XDD

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
What i must say about this lakorn is GREAT. Well, that might be it is a scary lakorn. It is the second favorite scary lakorn after Chan Ey Chan Choa starred by Kong and Rita.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol u like p'oh's character? his bed scenes w/ ple so disturbing. for me but for other girls they might be jealous of ple LOL no ish disturbing haha

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe the n'ek is not a spirit? like the n'ek in this movie (reese witherspoon), she was in coma and her soul can connect with the p'ek, in france it was "if it was true".

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
if she was in a coma wouldn't it still be her spirit dats following nat around? she's somethin dat aint human lol

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 4 was freaky..LOL..Oh is horny..LMAO :lol: . I like his character so different from his other roles. And he looks good in here and dress nice too :p

I like this lakorn :D . Wish it play 4 dayz a week or something. It's gonna be 4ever till it ends :rolleyes:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea it aint a regular lakorn they call it series. it's like a sitcom dat has a different story every week. i like p'oh's ting tong character in khom faek better lol dis character is different but ew. he aint even fun to watch in here.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

BETH! everytime I watch P'Oh I cringe. It's just not right because P'Oh's such a sweet guy. But I guess he's a really good actor to make us feel that way. He's looking hotter than ever though!

The pra'ek looks cute sometimes and at other times doesn't lol. I love this series so far though, it's heartwarming, scary and funny! Especially when pra'ek makes fun of nang'eks teeth! hahaha

Ana

sarNie Adult
Does he make fun of her teeth?!..LMAO!! I dun really watch them cuzz I can't stand n'ek mouth. I mostly watch Oh's scene :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO nat and peak are funny!! p'oh's doin a good job i aint doubt his skills but it's disturbing seein him like dat LOL aha u know what part i laughed real hard at? in eps 2 i think when dese 2 guys was lookin down dat one girl's shirt (dat girl dat own dat lil convenient store) and one of da guys was like did u donate a lot of milk in ur last life is dat y ur so plentiful in dis life? and then she spoke back to him in a real deep voice and they thought she was a dude so they got da hell outta dere LMAO dat shiet was funnyyyy

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
like this sitcom, the relationship between the n'ek and the p'ek are very sweet, we can see him falling in love. but omg, her teeth are horrible, she looks like bugs bunny! :lol: