Sen...Seur Ruk Suer Winyarn [Exact]

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
watching epi. 17. Jieb is a guest star and also this other girl, she looks familar. how long will this lakorn air? how many episode, taking FOREVER!!!
thanks! i was wondering if she was guest star or actually supporting since i'm not watching this series. i wish she was actually in here. i miss watching her onscreen!! is she only in episode17??

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Damnn! I watched Episode17 b/c Jieb is guest star and this series seem so scaryy! Jieb role was crazyy and scared me O_______O

she either got a hair cut or it's a wig. it looks good on her. ;)

i can't believe the storyline continues to the next ep. about the dude and his ring. :lol: dang!!!!!!!!!

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
any spoilers about peak's character??? I thought she was Oh's sister but uhh through the preview it doesn't look like it, I want to know, it's taking FOREVER!!!!!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I want to watch this but I dont think i can stand the agony of waiting for every weekend just to see like 30 minutes -.-" sigh .. I wonder if she is his sister because Oh said they are but shrugs who knows ..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i stopped watching a long time ago cause i kept forgetting to watch it lol and i don't like watching p'oh in heels all up on ple who looks a lot stronger than him LOL

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hMMm the way oh acts toward Peak there's something weird. Is he really her blood brother? I swear I haven't seen any siblings act like that to each other. *blink* I'll just assume one of them is adopted.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maybe Peak is the one that's adopted P' KK or maybe they aren't really siblings. I'm so anxious to know the ending man. Let me catch up some lol I'm behind a little bit. Did they ever tell how she was in coma? Maybe Oh is like that towards her because he caused her to be in acoma? Unless the reason she is in coma has already been explained? Ok let me catch up lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aha tina u're gonna have to wait a while for da ending lol it's gonna on for a while. people keep sayin dat it's so long and when is it gon be over LOL garsh maybe i shouldn't come in here and tell dem dat it aint a lakorn and just let people wonder lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Pich seriously and you know I agree w/ P'KK something weird about Peak and Oh in the latest episode. It's weird how Oh looks at Peak same with the way Peak looks at Oh... like when she almost fell and he catched her from falling they both looked at each other in that falling in love look lol maybe they aren't blood siblings that could be one of the reason why she is in coma.. maybe peak did fall in love with Oh and Oh realize they can't be because they are adopted siblings or it wouldn't look right and when she saw him with another girl got jealous and something happened she runs out of an argument got hit or tried to commit suicide -.-" shrugs dont know im thinking of to many broad possibilities

there's definitely something b/wn oh & peak that's more than being siblings. :huh:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Pich seriously and you know I agree w/ P'KK something weird about Peak and Oh in the latest episode. It's weird how Oh looks at Peak same with the way Peak looks at Oh... like when she almost fell and he catched her from falling they both looked at each other in that falling in love look lol maybe they aren't blood siblings that could be one of the reason why she is in coma.. maybe peak did fall in love with Oh and Oh realize they can't be because they are adopted siblings or it wouldn't look right and when she saw him with another girl got jealous and something happened she runs out of an argument got hit or tried to commit suicide -.-" shrugs dont know im thinking of to many broad possibilities
LOL but his character is so nasty. would it really matter to him if their adopted siblings? lol he's perdy funked up in da head himself lol but all those possibilities u listed sound interesting lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah he's nasty but I think he cares about Peak more than he cares about Ple and all the other girls ... just the way he looks at her things lol -.-" and he's always looking at her pictures... Bleh it's gonna be a long arse time til we see the ending -.-"

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ooo stupid middy LOL she tried to pretend to committ suicide and now her spirit is out of her body because her dumbass messed up LOL and died for reals lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't watch sitcom. I tried, Tang and Aom sitcom like the first season and gave up on it. I don't even remember about that sitcom any more. So Tang and Aom got together?