Sen...Seur Ruk Suer Winyarn [Exact]

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wow p'oh's character still didn't forget bout peak. it's sweet though. all dem pix of dem together he has in his room are cute lol so sad and he still buys chocolate for her

amythao

sarNie Adult
I like this drama a lot. For sure that Peak story never gets to the point, however the drama bring good story in every part and it also teach a lesson to the views….

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It's a series..(Thai's term for series is kinda different than regular definition) So it's like Bang Rak Soi 9, as long as the rating's good, it won't end for years. It's like US's TV series like CSI, Grey's, etc. They have seasons, Zen has "year" So it's like Zen Year 1, year 2, and so on. Every episode has a "ghost of the day" with a main plot (Wanmai's story line) that progresses slowly as the show's on the air. It's fine by me, I get to watch more of p'Oh \o/~ Peak's so adorable too.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Zen finally confessed that he loves Gig! But then he took it back, saying that he was just acting to save her.

This makes me sad ;___;...

amythao

sarNie Adult
Kudaranai

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:12 PM
It's a series..(Thai's term for series is kinda different than regular definition) So it's like Bang Rak Soi 9, as long as the rating's good, it won't end for years. It's like US's TV series like CSI, Grey's, etc. They have seasons, Zen has "year" So it's like Zen Year 1, year 2, and so on. Every episode has a "ghost of the day" with a main plot (Wanmai's story line) that progresses slowly as the show's on the air. It's fine by me, I get to watch more of p'Oh \o/~ Peak's so adorable too.
It's a series like you says...I just keep thinking that it a drama which a drama and series have two different meaning...

Kudaranai Icon

Posted Today, 06:56 AM
Zen finally confessed that he loves Gig! But then he took it back, saying that he was just acting to save her.

This makes me sad ;___;...
I have a big smile on my face when he told the ghost woman that he love Wanmai. This is one of my favorite episodes for this series.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
The latest episode has a continuation story again. Omg, they didn't even censor the blood this time around. It's so creepy and scary. Can't wait for next week.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Am I the only person who's still watching this? lol ;_;

We found out that khun Paak drugged Gig that night, where she subsequently ran a woman over (the episode where Zen said he'll die in her place). I assume that she's in a coma due to her crashing her car.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Omg they are still airing this one??!! How many eps have aired?
The last episode I watched was ep 63, I don't even remember what it was about...lol thankfully I write down all the lakorns and dramas I'm currently watching =x

jakjann

Jakjann
I think this serie will never end or if it will be long time until the end comes .... this is a serie, its differents than a drama and Peek dont still know all the true about her memories ....

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Has this one ended? since it's been moved to the old section lakorn...

Do we get to know what really happened to Gik? :unsure: