Series 1: My Sweet Revengeful Wife -- Complete 47 chapters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I was going through some of my old stuff when I came to my old story I wrote like back in the days....I thought why not re post the story and share it with ya again. I re edit some part and chance the cast and the title from the original cast to a new cast. The old title was call " My 18 years old Wife"

My Sweet Revengeful Wife

Cast info:

Bie...as Tawan Suthikamol
Info:
- Only son to Sam & Nana Suthikarmol.
- Work for his father
- Have a girlfriend who he deeply in love
- Is force to get married to the girl of his parents wish or his name will be out of the will
- Doesn’t like to be out in the field when he visit his parents farm.

Grand...as Ella / Neecha
Info:
- Work for Suthikarmol family at their farm
- Have one older sister
- Trying to find the person who kill her parents
- Doesn’t like to work outside in the sun

Puri...as Pong
Info:
- Work for the Suthikarmol family at their farm
- Friend to Tawan

Grace...as Sue
Info:
- Work for the Suthikarmol family at their farm
- Have one younger sister Neecha
- Always helping her sister to get revenge on the Suthikarmol family

Koy...as Joy
Info:
- Cousin to Neecha & Sue
- In love with Ken
- Is Tawan girlfriend and trying to protect Tawan and his family from her cousin revenge
- Have one younger brother Dodge

Wiew...as Vill
Info:
- Is Tawan past girlfriend
- Still in love with Tawan and will do anything to get him to married her
- Have a baby boy
- Is in so much debt

Aerin...as Nook
Info:
- Is Tawan best friends
- Have feeling for Tawan but doesn’t want to tell Tawan how she feel about him
- Just came back from Korea from student
- Is friend with Vill

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 1:

At the Suthikamol house there was lots of yelling and screaming going on.​

Tawan: (angry) I can’t believe what I’m hearing! I’m marring a teenager! She what…18 and I’m 27. I’m not marring an eighteen year old girl. She’s not my type anyway.

Nana: That only seven year part. Age doesn’t matter. Your father and I are doing this for your own good. You need to stop coming and going out with so many women. You don’t know if they might have STD or HIV. I don’t want my only son to have any kind of disease from having sex.

Sam: Tawan, you got too listened to us. If you don’t want to do like what we said then you know what…(look at his son)…we going to take your name off the will.

Tawan: (eyes widened) What?! You can’t dad! You can’t do that to me. I’m your only child. (beg his father)

Sam: If you don’t want your name off the will then you have to do like what we say.

Tawan: (think)…Fine. I’ll marry her.

Nana: That great. (she became all happily)

Tawan stomped out of the room. This can’t be happened to him this soon. How will he tell his girlfriend he going to get married and its not going to be her. What will she said? As he was driving, his cell rings. He picks it up.​

Tawan: Hello, this is Tawan speaking.

Joy: Hi sweetie, I thought you were coming to see me.

Tawan: Sorry. I’m running late. My parents wanted to talk to me about some issue.

Joy: Oh that okay.

Tawan: I’ll see you in a bit.

Joy: Okay.

---

Ella: What should we do next? My feet are killing me. I don’t think I can walk any more.

Sue: Come on Ella. We’re only been out here not even an hour yet and you complaining all ready. (sighed)

Ella: I never like to work out here in the fields. There are so many bugs and I think I smell bad. (smell herself)

Sue: We need the money to go to Bangkok. Remember what grandma said?

Ella: I know, I know. We have to find the person who murdered our parents. (her eyes narrowed) When I find that person I’ll make them pay for it…( She tighten her hand into a fist)...for what they did to our parents and making us poor.

Sue: (turn to look at her younger sister) That’s good to know that you still remember. Now get back to work so we can get the hell out of this place.

A boy was running through the fields yelling someone’s name. Ella hears her name as she look up. Ella put her hand over her forehead to cover the sun light in her face as she see who was running toward her.​

Ella: Now what dose he want?

Sue: Maybe he has some good news for you.

Tao: Ella, Ella…(running up to her)…(out of breath)

Ella: (look at Tao) What is it?

Tao…I…I hear the owner is coming out here to see their farm.

Ella: That’s all? (slapped the back of Tao head)

Tao: What did you do that for? (rub his head)

Ella: That for wasting my time. I don’t need to hear the owner is coming out here to see their farm.

Tao: But there more.

Ella: And (put her two hands on her waist)

Tao: They said they coming to see someone name El…(think)…El…

Ella: Could it be…

Sue: (shook her hear looking at her sister and Tao) It's you duh.

Ella: Me? (pointing her finger to herself)…For what?

Tao: I don’t know. (shrug his shoulder) That what I hear and I thought I come tell you.

---

The next day, Tip Mr. Suthikarmol driver, pull up to the drive way. A man came out to greet Mr. & Mrs. Suthikarmol.​

Pong: Sawadee Mr. and Mrs. Suthikarmol.

Nana: Hello Pong. (smile)

Sam: How the farm?

Pong: The farm is going pretty well. We just stared to plant some trees and cleaning the river for the cows and sheep to come drink.

Sam: That good that the farm is doing well. I know you’re the best one to take care of the farm. (patted Pong on the should)

Pong took Mr. And Mrs. Suthikarmol suite case inside as they went inside. As they got inside Nana told a servant to go get someone for her.​

---

Servant: Hey Ella, Mrs. Suthikarmol wanted to see you.

Ella: (look up from her blow) What?

Servant: Mrs. Suthikarmol said she want to see you right now.

Ella walks with the servant to the main house.

Servant: Mrs. Suthikarmol, Miss. Ella is here.

Ella: Sawadee Ka. (she bowed)

Nana: You don’t need to do that. Come and sit with me. I want to talk to you.

Ella walks up to where Nana was and sat on the floor beside Nana but Nana wanted her to sit on the couch with her.​

Ella: Mrs. Suthikarmol, I don’t think I can sit with you that high. Look at me, I’m dirty and mess. I think it’s better for me to sit on the floor.

Nana: My child, you don’t need to sit that low. You’re not a servant. You’re going to become my future daughter - in- law. (she give Ella a smile)

Ella was surprise with the news. Her eyes became wide. Ella didn’t say anything for a moment.​

Nana: (look at Ella) Are you okay?

Ella:…What?…(look at Nana)…I think I’m fine. Just a moment ago I thought I hear you said you want me to be your…(laugh)… your daughter - in- law. (laugh)

Nana smile as she nodded her head answering Ella question that she going to be their daughter - in- law is truth. Ella fainted.​

Nana: Ella, Ella….can you hear me? Ella?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 2

Sam was talking to his son telling him to come to the farm to meet the girl they wanted him to married too. Tawan didn’t want to go but what can he do. He doesn’t want his name to be taking out of the will so he told his dad he be there tomorrow.

At night Ella woke up to an unfamiliar room. It was dark in the room as she try to go turn the light on. After she found the light and she turn it on she saw that she not in her old clothes she was wearing earlier but something new. Than she got this weird feeling. She reaches up to touch her hair and she stared to get panic.​

Ella: (scream) Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! (ran to look at herself in the mirror by the table)

Everybody hear Ella scream. They all ran to her room to see what happened.​

Nana: (walk over to Ella) Ella your up. What wrong?

Ella: Look at me. Look at my hair. Who did this to me? I didn’t ask for any thing. I want my long hair back. (stared to cry) I hate this short hair. It makes me look like a guy. I want my long hair back, my old clothes…I don’t want to be like this.

Sue rush into the room only to see her sister crying. She walks to Ella and sit next to her sobbing sister.​

Sue: Don’t cry. (put Ella into a hug) Ella your hair will grow out so don’t be sad.

Ella: (stop crying and look at her sister) I…I don’t want to marry an old man who look like my father. He's to old for me. ( wipe her tear from her face)

Nana: (look at Sue and Ella) I’ll leave you two to talk alone.

Sue nodded her head as Mrs. Suthikarmol and the others walk out of the room. After Nana and everybody was gone from the room Sue turn to look at her sister.​

Ella: Why?! Why did you help them? Why did you betray me? I’m your sister! (shouted)

Sue: Ella, come down. You know me I won’t betray you no matter what. I’m only doing this for you so you can have a good life ahead of you. I don’t want you to become some poor lady wondering around the street looking for money and getting sick in your future life.

Ella: I don’t want to married him no matter what. He like what 30 or maybe 40 that like what 10 to 20 year part. I’ll die if I have to married him.

Sue: Okay Ella. How about this...tomorrow he going to be here. Give him a chance to talk to him, get to know him, see what he is like at the end of the day you can then decide whether or not if you still wanted to go throw this marriage.

Ella: (turn to look at her sister and smile) Ummm Fine. (whisper to herself) By the end of the day I know for sure I won’t want to married him for sure.

Sue: What did you said?

Ella: Oh nothing, nothing.

Sue: Okay. Get some sleep.

Ella: Good night sis.

Sue: Night.

Ella give her sister a hug before Sue went back to her room. Ella closes the door behind as she walk back to her bed. She mumbles something to herself.​

Ella: I will do whatever it takes to make you not like me so I won’t have to go threw this wedding. (went to sleep)

---

The next day Ella was at the table with Mr. And Mrs. Suthikarmol along with her sister and Pong.​

Sam: Will today Tawan is coming to the farm.

Ella was thinking to herself like who care as she pokes her food on her plate. Sue saw Ella was playing with her food and not listened to what Mr. Suthikarmol talking. So she pinches Ella under the table.​

Ella: (yell) Ouch!

Everybody turn to look at Ella as she stood up.​

Nana: Is something wrong Ella?

Ella: (look at Nana) Nothing is wrong. It’s...its just that I bite my tongue.

Nana: I almost forgot to mention this. Ella, you and Pong have to go pick up Tawan at the airport.

Ella: Okay.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 3

At the airport Tawan was walking around. Pong and Ella got to the airport an hour late with the traffic. Pong told Ella to go inside to find Tawan first because he have to go part the car. Ella walks inside the airport it was huge and so many people. It was her first time coming into town.

Tawan was on the second floor waiting. Ella looks around trying to find where she should go next. She came to the escalator. She stared at the escalator going up. People were getting on it and taking them up higher. So Ella got on the escalator as she came to the top she almost trip and fall down. She didn’t know that she have to step onto the floor to get off the escalator. People were looking at her weird. Tawan was getting impatient waiting for Pong and Ella. Just then he saw someone.​

Tawan: That must be him. (think that Ella is a guy)

Tawan walk up to Ella and stop her.

Tawan: Are you the person my parents sent to pick up me? (look at Ella)

Ella didn’t say anything but look at Tawan for a few moments.​

Tawan: Are you or are you not the person my parent sent to pick up me?

Ella nodded her head as she lower her cap on her head. She looks at the guy in froth of her and thought that he doesn’t look bad at all. He looked quite cutie and handsome. She might change her mine not marring him.​

Pong: There you two. (walk up to Ella and Tawan)

Tawan and Ella look at Pong walking up to them. Tawan waved at Pong.

Tawan: Hey there. How are you?

Pong: I’m doing well. (smile) How about you?

Tawan: I’m doing well too.

Pong: (look at Ella) Lets go before your parents wondering where we are.

Pong took Tawan suite case and they walk out to the parking lot. Tawan and Pong was walking ahead of Ella as she trail behind them as they talk to each other what they were up to lately.

They got to the car. Pong put the bag in the back of the car as Tawan and Ella went to sit inside. Tawan keep on starting at Ella. Ella was getting nerves as Tawan keep looking at her.​

Ella: I’m going to sit up there with you Pong.

Pong: (turn to look at Ella) Why? You should sit in the back with Koon Tawan.

Ella: I don’t want to sit next to him. (eyes Tawan)

Tawan: That okay with me. He can sit up there with you.

Both Ella and Pong look at each other then back to Tawan. Ella was going to punch Tawan in the face for calling her a boy but Pong give Ella the look not to do anything or she be in big trouble.​

---

Tawan got to his parents farm and walk inside to the living room to find his parents and a young lady sitting beside his mom. He thought the young lady beside his mom must be the one they choose for me to get married too.​

Nana: You’re here. (walk up to her son and give him a big hug)

Tawan: Mom…(trying to break the hug)

Nana: Tawan I want you to meet Sue.

Sue: (smile) Sawadee Ka.

Tawan: Sawadee krup. Mom is this the girl you want me to married too?

Nana and Sue look at each other then back at Tawan.​

Nana: Who said you going to married Sue? (didn’t get to finish her sentence)

Tawan: Come on mom stop with your trick. I know it’s her. The one you want me to get married to. (laugh)

Nana: Tawan you don’t understand…

Sue: Pong and Ella. (look at Pong and her sister walk in)

Nana walks over to Ella and brought her over to Tawan.​

Nana: Tawan I want you to meet Ella. Your going to married her not Sue.

Tawan was silence as he looks at Ella.​

Tawan: (mutter) You…you want me to married him? (point his finger at Ella)

Ella: (push his finger away from her face) I’m not he? I’m a her. (look at Tawan) You’re the dumb one who doesn’t know a woman to a man. Is that why you still live with your parents? Huh? (laugh)

Tawan: (got angry) Why you…you bitch. I’m not marring her. She looks like a man. People will think I’m gay and what will my friends said to me?

Ella: I’m not marring you either. (kick Tawan in the leg and walk out the room with a smile on her face)

Tawan: Ouch! (hop one foot as he yelled in pain)

Sue: I’m apologize for my sister behavior. (walk out of the room to find her sister)

Nana: That what you get for not knowing a woman when you see one. (giggle)

Sam: I hope you know your to be wife next time when you meet her again. (look at his son who was in pain as he try to hide the giggle just watching his son in pain)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I FREAKEN LOVE the title!
Bie & Grand :D
Hopefully when Tawan sees Ella again, he'll remember her. :p

Very cute beginning, totally can not wait for more. :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
aww, woah~
bie's name is all over on fanfics!
lol, i love it so far.
3 chapters already, mans >.<
poor Grand, :] she's still adorable with short hair.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks jeeja & huajaikaungtur.

Yeah seem like Bie name is all over on fanfics. Maybe he have that charm to make people like him..lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks ya for the comment. Will here is chapter 4 & 5. Enjoy :lol:

Chapter 4

As the day went by Ella didn’t stay inside the house as she was told. Ella was walking to the fields when someone call her.​

Pong: Where are you going? (walking up to her)

Ella: (look at pong) I…I was just going to the fields to see how things were coming.

Pong: Oh. Do you need a ride there? I’m going that way too.

Ella: Thanks. (smile)

Ella and Pong was walking over to his truck. Unknown to them someone was watching them from the house.​

---

Tawan walk into the living room after he finish unpacking his stuff. He saw Sue in the living room cleaning up.​

Sue: Koon Tawan.

Tawan: (give her smile) Your Sue right?

Sue nodded her head.​

Tawan: Do you mine if I talk to you…

Sue: Don’t you want to talk to my sister? She the one you going to get marry pretty soon. You should go talk to her and get to know her.

Tawan: I can’t seem to find her.

Sue: I’ll go find my sister for you then. (turn to leave)

Tawan grab her arm before she can make a move. Sue look at Tawan, just then Nana came into the room only to see her son holding onto Sue arm.​

Nana: Tawan. (look at her son)

Sue: I’ll be going now.

After Sue left the room, Nana went up to her son and pull his ear.​

Tawan: Ooowwww…mommmm

Nana: What were you trying to do? Your not allow to talk to anybody but Ella. You have to get to know her so you two can get along or do you want your name to be taking off the will? You got that Tawan.

Tawan: (grab his ear) Yeah I got that.

Nana: (smile) That’s my good son that I know of. Now go to the fields and help Ella out.

Tawan: Mom, you know I’m not those people that work outside in the hot sun. I’m a business man.

Nana: Stop whine about that. Do you want your name off the will? If you don’t want your name off the will then go do like what I said.
Tawan couldn’t do any about it so he left to go to the fields to find Ella.

---

A sliver car pulled up to the house as two young lady steps out of the car. A servant came out to greet them. The two young ladies walk inside the house.​

Nana: You’re here. (walk up to one of the young lady)

Nook: Sawadee Mrs. Suthikamol.

Nana: Your mom hopes you have a great time staying here. Come have a seat.

Nook and her friend went to sit next to Nana and talk to her.​

Nook: This is my friend Vill.

Vill: (smile) Sawadee ka.

Nana: I’ll get the servants to bring your bags up to your two rooms.

Nook: Thanks. (look around the room) So how is Tawan?

Nana: Tawan, he doing fine. He about to get marry pretty soon.

Nook: (surprise to hear the news as she try to hide her feeling) Oh.

---

Tao: Hey Ella, come help us out.

Ella: (look at Tao) What do you need help on?

Tao: We need to movie some of the rocks in the river so the water can flow down the stream.

Ella: Okay. (walk over to Tao)

As Ella went with Tao to help out at the river, Tawan was coming down the road. He spotted Pong talking to some of the workers so he went over to Pong.​

Tawan: Hey Pong.

Pong: Oh Tawan I didn’t expect to see you here. I thought you hated out been in the sun.

Tawan: If I got my way I won’t be out here. You know how my mom is. What she want she get it her way.

Pong: Yeah. So…your out here looking for Ella? Right?

Tawan: Kind of…

Pong: Will I think she went over to the river to help out with some problems there.

Tawan: Thanks. (walk away from Pong)

As Tawan was walking to where Ella was, Ella was getting dirtied and mud all over her face. Ella was helping the works movie some big rocks when she hear her name.​

Tawan: What are you doing in that river with them?

Ella: (look up at Tawan) Huh?

Tawan: Get out of that river. You’re not one of them.

Ella looks at herself then at the works beside her then back at Tawan.​

Ella: What if I don’t? What are you going to do about it? Huh.

Tawan: You better get out of there.

Ella: I didn’t ask you to come out here! Leave! I’m not coming out. (went back to moving rocks)

Tawan was mad. He walks over to Ella and grabs her arm as he drags her out of the river as the workers were watching them.​

Ella: What the hell are you doing? Let go of my arm!

Ella yelled as she been drag onto the dry ground. Tawan turn to look at her as he let go of her arm to talk to her.​

Tawan: You going to become my wife soon so you better act like one a high class person. Not like what you were doing just now getting into that river with them to be as low as them. They won’t respect you. (point his fighter at Ella face)

Ella: I can act anyway I want. You’re not the boss of me. Why should I care? (slap his fighter away from her face)

Tawan: (angry) You going to do like what I said or you going to be sorry you ever matt me. (in a mean voice)

While Ella and Tawan were shouting at each other Tao came up to them.​

Tao: Koon Tawan, it was my fault. I asked her to come help out.

Ella: No, it’s not your fault Tao.

Tao: Don’t said that Ella. It was my fault. You can punish me Koon Tawan.

Tawan: (look at Tao then to Ella) I’ll let you off this time. (saying to Ella)… (look at Ella again) You’re coming with me. (grab onto her arm and drag her away)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 5

Sue was going inside when she bump into someone. She look up at the person.​

Vill: Watch where you’re going? (give Sue a disgusting look)

Sue: (look at Vill who walk away from her) What a rude person you are. (walk inside)

Vill was walking when she saw Tawan dragging Ella to the house. She walks up to Tawan.

Vill: Tawan.

Tawan look at Vill and was surprise to see her. He immediately let go of Ella.​

Tawan: What are you doing here?

Vill: Can’t I come see you? (standing beside Tawan as she lock her around his arm)

Tawan: Vill…

Tawan was trying to plea Vill’s arm around his off. Ella just stood there looking at what going on in froth of her.​

Nana: What’s going on out here?

Vill immediately let go of Tawan arm as she hear Tawan mom voice.​

Vill: (look at Nana) Nothing is going out here Mrs. Suthikamol.

Tawan: Mom, why is she here?

Nana doesn’t know that her son and Vill use to date.​

Nana: She Nook’s friend, who going to stay with us for a couple of weeks.

Tawan: Nook…Nook is here?

Nana: Yes, she just arrived at the house a few moments you left the house.

Tawan: Nook back. (with joy)

Tawan walk always from his mom, Ella and Vill to go see Nook. Ella and Vill have on a question face on why is Tawan so happy about.​

Ella: Who Nook? (she whisper to herself)

Tawan walk into the living room and saw Nook sitting on a couch reading a book. He was so happy to see her. He misses her so much after he left to New York 5 year ago to study.​

Tawan: Nook. (look at her from the back of her)

Nook turns around to see a handsome guy staring at her.​

Tawan: You’re here. I can’t believe it. (hug her as he spin her around the room)

Nook: Tawan…(smile)

Tawan: (stop spinning her around and set her down) It’s been like what 4 or 5 year now.

Nook: Yeah it has been a long time. After you left to New York I was about to follow you but I deicide to go to Korean.

Tawan: Why didn’t you follow me to New York? We could so much fun together studying.

Nook: I didn’t know if you want me there tagging along with you all the time.

Tawan: I don’t mine at all. We’re best friends remember. (smile) Best friends do things together.

Tawan and Nook hug each other. Nook was so happy to see Tawan as she’s smile back at him.

Nana, Ella and Vill came into the living room to see Tawan hug Nook. Nana looks at her son and is happy to see her son happy with his best friend back. Vill on the other hand was boiling up inside as to how did Nook know Tawan and she didn’t even tell her about it.​

Nana: Tawan aren’t you forgetting something.

Tawan turn to look at his mom and the other two ladies, he forgot about them. Tawan turn to look at Nook as he went to hold her hand and walk over to his mom. Ella saw the away Tawan was holding onto Nook hand and the way Nook look at Tawan.​

Tawan: Nook this is Ella….(didn’t even look at Ella)

Nana: She going to be his wife soon.

Nana did finish Tawan sentence for him. Tawan give his mom a look how could she said that in froth of Nook. Nook smile at Ella as she smiles back at Nook. Ella was feeling uncomfortable in the room so she excuses herself away.​

Nana: We just leave you two to catch up on old time. (smile at Tawan)

So Nana and Vill left the room for Tawan and Nook to catch up. Vill went to her room to let all of her anger out.​

---

Vill: Tawan, I’ll make you mine again. I’ll do anything to get what I want and at the end I get you.

As Vill was thinking, her cell phone ring. She went to pick it up.​

Vill: Hello, Vill speaking.

Person: Where the hell are you?

Vill: I’m staying with a friend at Chiang Mai.

Person: I need money.

Vill: I’ll get you money. So stop calling me.

Person: You better or you know what will happen to your son..

Vill: Ka. I’ll know I get you the money. Just wait.

After Vill finish talking, she started to think of a plan to get Tawan to fall for her again. So she can be rich and pay off her debt she’s own.​

---

At night everybody was eating. Nobody talk except for Vill. She keeps on talking how Chiang Mai was and how great Mr. and Mrs. Suthikamol farm was. Ella has had enough of Vill keep on blabbing on and on. So Ella shouted at Vill to stop.​

Ella: Shut up!!! (shouted as she slam her hand on the table)

Everybody look at Ella.​

Sue: Ella! (look at her sister)

Ella: (look at her sister) I have had enough of her blabbing on and on.

Vill: (mad) Will you don’t have to stay here and listened.

Ella: You and your big mouth! Don’t you know how to shut up for once!

Vill: Did you guys see how she insults me. I didn’t do anything to her.

Tawan: Apologize to Vill now.

Ella couldn’t believe what she hearing. Apologizes to that big mouth. She won’t apologize in a million years as long as she lives. She just won’t.​

Ella: I won’t apologize!

Tawan was getting angrily by the minutes.

Ella have had enough of Vill and the argument she talking with Tawan so she pick up her cup of water beside her and splash Vill in the face with it. Everybody was shock as they look at Vill.

Ella: I don’t think I could eat anymore. (got up and left the room)

Vill: You see what she did to me! (in a loud voice) Tawan you can’t let her do this to me.

Tawan: Vill just shut up! (got up and left)

Vill couldn’t believe what she hears from Tawan.

Ella was walking down the hall when Tawan shouted for her to stop. Tawan walk to Ella as she turns around to meet him.​

Ella: What do you want?

Tawan: I want to talk to you about your behavior.

Ella: (look right into Tawan eyes) What about my behavior? There nothing to talk about. I think you should go back to join your family. They would be wounding where you are.

Ella turns to walk away from Tawan as he grab a hold of her and spun her around to meet him. Ella fell forward onto Tawan chest as he started at her. They were looking at each other when someone interrupts them.​

Nana: Tawan. What are you doing to Ella? (standing in the back of her son)

Both Tawan and Ella turn to look at his mom. Ella was trying to plea Tawan fingers around her arm away as he was still holding onto her.​

Nana: Can’t wait to get married? (grin)

Tawan: MOM.

Nana: Look at you two holding onto each other so romantic.

Tawan was embarrassed so he let go of Ella.​

Ella: Mrs. Suthikamol, you got it all wrong.

Nana: Ooooo…Ella you don’t have to say that. I know what you two were thinking minutes ago.

Ella: But…

Tawan: Mom can you leave us. We just need sometime alone.

Nana: I see. I’ll leave you two to what you were going then. (hehe)

Ella: (look at Tawan who give her a evil grin eyes look) Mrs. Suthikamol, I think its best for you to stay with us. You can’t just leave me with your son. You don’t know what will he do to me when you gone.

Nana: Oh Ella, you don’t have to be scare of Tawan. My son won’t hurt you. (smile at Ella)

Ella looks at Nana walk away from them as she feels hopeless. She doesn’t know what Tawan going to do to her.​

Ella: (look at Tawan) Will…good - night. (walk off)

Tawan: Not so fasts. (grab her arm) We still need to talk.

Ella: No we don’t. I have nothing to say to you. Now let go of my arm!

Tawan: NO WAY!

Ella kicks his leg but this time Tawan didn’t feel the pain as he was into her. Tawan grin at Ella as he drags her up stairs.​

Ella: Let go. You idiot! I’m not going into that room with you.

Tawan: Yes, you are…(trying to push Ella into the room)…You going to stay in this room with me whether you like it or not until morning come.

Ella: No! No! No! (try to hold onto the side door from going into the room)

Tawan: Yes! Yes! Yes! (plea Ella fingers off the side door)

Ella try to scream but Tawan cover her mouth and pull her into the room and lock the door. Ella try everything to pull Tawan hand away from her mouth. She was getting exhausting as she try to keep her eyes open but it seem like she can’t. Everything became dark and blurry.​

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
nice fanfic...lol...
i love everyone's comments...
seem like bie have taken control of sarnworld lately...lol...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Yahooo! I FREAKEN love Ella! She RoX!
Vill is such n *itch, oh god! :p
Tawan & Ella, wat can I say, perfect pair! :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the comment ya.

Yeah I totally love Tawan & Ella in this story. They totally cutie and funny when they together fighting and argue...lol

The next two chapters I going to post maybe next week. If I get it all type up...lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay here are chapter 6 & 7. Enjoy these two chapters....and also the trailer to this Fanfic... I made. Its not that good but enjoy...hehe

=========

Chapter 6

Sue was wounding where her sister could be. It was getting late. She waited and waited. Ella didn’t show up so she decides to her room. As she was walking down the hall she bumps into someone.​

Sue: Sorry.

Pong: It’s okay. (look at Sue) Why are you staying up so late?

Sue: I was waiting for Ella.

Pong: Oh. I think I saw Tawan taking Ella to a guest room a few hours ago.

Sue: (wonder) Do you think something going on between them? They just matt and now going into the same room…

Pong: They going to be husband and wife soon so I think its okay for them to stay in the same room. Do you want me to walk you to your room?

Sue: Thanks. (smile at Pong)

----

The next morning the sun was shining through the room as Ella woke up. She tries to get up but something was holding her down. She moves the blanket and saw an arm next to her. She turns to look at her left side of the bed and saw Tawan sleeping next to her with out anything clothes on except his boxer on. She looks at herself and was relief she still have her clothes on. She grabs the blanket to cover herself as she screams so loud kicking Tawan off the bed.​

Ella: (scream) Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Tawan fell off the bed hard, as he land on the hard wood floor. Tawan look up at Ella on the bed screaming. Tawan was trying to get up but his hip was sore.​

Tawan: Stop screaming!

Tawan finally got up from the floor and went over to the bed to try to cover Ella mouth from screaming but she bite his hand as he yell in pain.​

Tawan: (look at Ella with fury) You little bitch! You are going to get it now!

Tawan launch over to Ella as she see him coming at her, she made a run to the door but Tawan grab her ankle and pull her back to the bed.​

Both Sam & Nana: (shouted) What going on here!!!

Tawan looked at his parents standing by the door way, looking at him and Ella on the bed. Ella kicks Tawan away from her and ran over to Nana crying.​

Ella: (cry) Mrs. Suthikamol…

Nana: (look at Ella crying) Ooh Ella, don’t cry. I know it wasn’t your fault. (look at her son)

Sam: What did you do to Ella? How did you two end up in the same room?

Tawan was going to answer but Ella answer first.​

Ella: Mrs. Suthikamol, last night Tawan didn’t let me go to my room. He force me into this room and he say for me to stay in this room with him until morning come. I didn’t want to do that. I try yelling for help….The next thing I…I…know…(sob)

Nana: Don’t cry Ella. Let go to your room.

As Nana took Ella walk out of the room Ella turn to look at Tawan and stick her tong out at him as she walk out of the room.​

Tawan: Why you…(he said under his breath)

Sam: I want to talk to you in my office.

Tawan: Okay.

After Tawan got dress he went to see his father.​

Tawan: You want to talk to me. (close the door)

Sam: Yes, I want to talk to you. What happened to you? It was only your first day here. How did you two end up together in the same room?

Tawan: (sat down) It was like what Ella said. I took her into the guest room but I didn’t do anything to her. She fainted when I got her into the room. I decide to put her on the bed and leave but she hold onto my arm so I couldn’t leave.

Sam: Okay, okay. I understand that part. Because of this incident you two are getting married after this month is over.

Tawan: (stun as he look at his father) What! That like in two weeks from now. Dad nothing happened between us. You got to believe me.

Sam: Then can you explain the part where your in your boxer. (give Tawan look)

Tawan: No…

Sam: I don’t think you could huh.

Tawan really couldn’t say, so he did like what his father said. After talking to his father he left the room.​

----

As Tawan was walking out of the froth door when his phone ring.​

Tawan: Hello, Tawan speaking.

Joy: Hi Tawan.

Tawan: Joy?

Joy: Yes, its me. I just call to see how thing going with you at your parents farm.

Tawan: Everything is going great. I can’t wait to come back to see you.

Joy: Can’t wait to see you too. I miss you.

Tawan: (smile) I miss you too.

After Tawan finish talking to Joy, he went to find Pong.​

---

Pong was out in the fields telling workers what need to be fix and move out as Tawan walk up to him.​

Tawan: Pong.

Pong: (turn around) Tawan. What bring you out here?

Tawan: I just want to talk to you about something.

Pong: What do you want to talk about? (look at Tawan)

They both started to walk as Tawan tell Pong about Ella.​

Tawan: She keeps calling someone name…

Pong: Who she calling?

Tawan: I’m not sure but it seems like a guy name…Dodge…I think…(still walking)

Pong: (think) Dodge…the name sound familiar.

Tawan: (stop walking and look at Pong) I want you to do something for me.

Pong: Sure anything for a friend. What do you want me to do?

Tawan: I want you to do some researcher on Ella background and who this guy name Dodge.

Pong: Sure. When I find out anything I’ll let you know.

Tawan: Thanks. (pat Pong on the shoulder)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 7

After a few days Ella and Tawan didn’t speak to each other.

One night after dinner Ella saw something. She went to hide behind some tree and listened to whoever it is talking.​

Vill: How could you Tawan. I told you all ready. Pansa is your son. I didn’t want to tell you in the being because I was afraid that you didn’t believe me.

Tawan: Vill you can’t say these things now. I’m about to get married soon. There nothing between us. I know your son is not mine. We never slept together.

Vill: (fake cry) Tawan…I know I should have told you the truth when this happened. Don’t you remember that night you came over to my place drunk and I told you to leave but you didn’t.

Tawan feel sorry for Vill so he pull her into a hug.

Tawan: Even if Pansa is my son I can’t do anything about it. My parents want me to married Ella. I have to do like what they said or I won’t inherit anything from them.

Vill: (look at Tawan with her watering eyes) Can’t you tell your parents about us then you won’t have to married Ella. I still love you. (hug him)

Tawan: Even if I told my parents about us our love is in the past. I all ready move on. (pull away from the hug) Sorry Vill. (walk away from her)

Vill: (still crying) Tawan…you can’t do this to me. You can’t…

Ella turn from watching Tawan and Vill converses and think to herself. What will she do? She can’t go on like this and what about Vill and her son? If Tawan married her, Vill will be sad but Tawan told Vill he doesn’t love her any more because he moves on. Who is the person he in love? Tomorrow she will tell Mr. and Mrs. Suthikamol the truth, everything will go back to the way it was. Ella walk to her room and stared to pack up.​

---

As morning came Nana and Sam was in the living room waiting for their son. Tawan came downstairs when a servant told him, his parents want to see him. Tawan went to the living room.

Tawan: You want to see me.

Sam: Have a seat.

Tawan: (look at his parents and something was odd) What did I do now?

Nana: You should be the one telling us.

Tawan: About what?

Nana: About Vill.

Tawan: (surprise) What about her?

Nana: Stop your little game Tawan. We know everything between you and Vill. Vill have your son and you didn’t even tell us about this. When were you going to tell us huh? When we are old and dead? Shame on you, Tawan.

Tawan: What? Mom where did you hear that from?

Sam: Ella told us everything. She feel sorry for Vill so she told us she can’t married a guy like you because you’re a liar and she doesn’t want to married a lair, before she left this place.

Tawan: How did she know?

Sam: She overhears your converses with Vill.

Nana: Vill come in.

Vill walk into the room as Tawan look at her. Vill was scar of Tawan the way he was looking at her.​

Nana: Your father and I decide you two should get married this weekend.

Tawan: (shock) What?! You can’t do this. I won’t marry Vill. I don’t love her mom.

Nana: This is what you get for not listening to us.

Tawan: (stood up) I will not married Vill. I’m going to married the one I love and that is Joy. (walk out of the room)

Sam: Come back Tawan. We haven’t finish! Tawan!

Tawan didn’t listen to his parents as he walks out of the house. He got into his car about to drive away when a servant ask him where he going.​

Tawan: Have you see Miss Ella?

Tao: Yes ka. This morning I saw her got into Pong car and they drove off.

Tawan: Did anyone see them?

Tao: (think)…Sue…I think Sue did see them before they left.

Tawan: Where is Sue?

Tao: She out in the fields.

Tawan: Thanks. (got into his car and drove off to the fields)

---

At the bus station Ella was walking back to Pong with her bus ticket.​

Pong: So this is good-bye.

Ella: (smile) Pong…(light hit him on the shoulder)…I’m going to miss you.

Pong: I’m going to miss you too. Now you’re on your way to Bangkok. I don’t know what I would do at the farm with out you. (hug Ella)

Ella: (pull away from the hug) You still got my sister. She will still be there to help you out. I better get going they calling the bus.

Pong: Bye.

Ella: Bye. (walk away) I’ll call you when I get to Bangkok. (wave bye)

Ella walk to the bus area as Pong watch her get onto the bus.​

---

Tawan was on his way to the bus station as Ella got onto the bus. Tawan got there as the bus was pulling out. Pong was walking back to his truck when he saw Tawan running toward his way.​

Tawan: Where Ella? She didn’t leave yet right? (look at Pong)

Pong: Yes, her bus just pulls out. What wrong with you? I thought with Ell out of the way you would be happy.

Tawan: Yeah, that what I wanted but I just found out this morning she overhear my converses with Vill last night and told my parents about it this morning. Now I’m getting married to Vill.

Pong: Isn’t this what you wanted anyway?

Tawan: No, I didn’t want it to be this way. I don’t want to married anybody but Joy, she the only woman in my heart.

Pong: Will, Ella is gone so you don’t have to worry about her. Let’s just go back and talk to your parents and tell them about Joy. Have Joy come out here to meet your parents.

Tawan: That a great idea.

Tawan and Pong drove back home.​

---

Vill was in her room talking.​

Vill: Yes, the plans work. I can marry to Tawan.

Person: I hope you do your part. Remember to get information on them.

Vill: I will and I won’t let you down.

Person: You better not or you know what will happen to your son.

Vill: Ka. I get you the information soon.

---

Sue was coming back from the fields when she saw Pong driving up the road. She steps side to let Pong drove by. Pong saw Sue, he stop the car to talk to her.​

Pong: Hi there.

Sue: Hi. (smile)

Pong: Where are you going?

Sue: I’m just heading back to the house.

Pong: I give you a ride back to the house.

Sue: That okay. I don’t want to trouble you.

Pong: That okay. Get in.

So Sue got into the passenger side as Pong drove her back to the house.​

---

Ella got to Bangkok at night. She was waiting for someone to pick her up. As she waited someone call her name. She looks up to see her cousin wave at her.​

Ella: (happy) Dodge! (run over to him)

Dodge: (hug his cousin) Ella…(look at her) You look different.

Ella: Yeah I know. Its my hair huh. Mrs. Suthikamol give me this hair cut. (look at Dodge) Do you like it?

Dodge: (look at Ella) You look cutie with your new hair cut. (try to mess up Ella hair)

Ella: (try to movie away from Dodge) Hey, hey you messing up my hair. (trying to fix her hair)

Dodge: Let’s go.

Dodge pick up Ella begs as they walk over to his car. Dodge drove her home as Ella look out the window thinking. They got to the house as Dodge drive into the driveway. Dodge parks the car and got out but Ella was still in her thought.​

Dodge: (walk over to Ella side) Aren’t you going to come out.

Ella: Huh?…(snap out of her thought)

Dodge: I said aren’t you going to come out of the car.

Ella: Oh yeah. (open the door)

Ella open the door and step out of the car as she look at the entry as a servant came out to greet them and help Dodge with the begs. They got inside the house. A young lady has her back toward them.​

Dodge: We here.

The young lady turn around to face Ella and Dodge with a happy face as she walk over to her cousin and give her a big hug.​

Ella: Joy, I miss you so much.

Joy: I miss you too. So how is it living in the countryside? Was it fun.

Ella: Hell no. It wasn’t fun at all. I miss being back here where everything is.

Dodge: I’ll leave you two to catch up.

Joy: (smile at Dodge) Thanks.

After Dodge left the room, Joy and Ella went to sit down to talk.​