Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
It is definitely a cliff-hanger eps. Gosh I wonder what's going to happen. The preview look very good. I hope they add tons of sweet scene between Aon and Noon for the viewer before it end. I agree, they need to be more promoted.

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know what ----------------! LOL I think I'm going to write a Seu Ruk Part 2 when I finish the current one I'm writing lmao because I just thought about something. I'm gonna make Win & Dream, Nai & Da be the oldies and Nong Jean and Boongie Will be 2nd Generation plus Puran and Ran's kids :loool: and of course Win & Dream's kids lmao I just thought about that as I was watching Nong Jean and Boong play hahahaa
You should. LMAO!!!

I need to watch episode 13. And what 16... that is quite long.

judyp

sarNie Adult
someone mentioned somewhere. in here or spicy forum that its starting to drag. i don't think so. and i've seen lakorns that dragggg! i think the episodes are well plotted and the length of it is perrrfeecttt. :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
someone mentioned somewhere. in here or spicy forum that its starting to drag. i don't think so. and i've seen lakorns that dragggg! i think the episodes are well plotted and the length of it is perrrfeecttt. :)
i don't think that it was draggy...i loved it...there are some lakorns that just starts one thing but never finish it, like some matters are not resolved...but i love how this one just covers everything that occur...

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Lol i know what you mean noy. my hubby thinks im bipolar some days.. one minute I'm laughing with Seu Ruk then I'm crying with Jai Rao LOL
LOL - in between Wishy's Eng-subbed clips + other YT's unsubbed clips (not that I understand what they're saying though ... :p ) and reading your blog and reading the posts here and watching it live on TV (I get Thai TV transmission where I live at), I do get confused :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
speaking of my blog I need to update it but been busy with things since the hubby left to visit his family. so im stuck with his half of the chores and responsibilites also LOL but i think i'll do it tmr

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
^^ i agree. the kids are actually great little actors because every other lakorn i've watched, the kids aren't the best and it never bothers me because they're kids but these 2 are really good especially mouky or boongie. not sure which one it is.
Oh, I tend to love kids in lakorns - at least the ones I've seen so far. Hmm ... Wimarn Sai, Kaew Tah Pee and Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed. I haven't watched Khun Por Rub Jang yet so can't comment. ^_^

but that was sweet that aon accepted him as his own son and that smile on the kids face was priceless 'pa pa'. and his 'yes sir. ooookayyyy' is soo cute. lol.
Oh, I love that line "Yes, sir .. oookayyy". I wonder if he came up with it himself or was it written in the script B) And when he refers to Dream as "my stepmother-to-be" ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Gosh I'm gonna miss this lakorn; I wish that Aon & Noon were heavily promoted the way they heavily promote other couples etc. Ateam; Rteam; LOL those couples have lakorns together lined up for years sighhhhhhhhhh I want some Aon and Noon action dammit.
i totally agree with you on that tina! i need more of aon in my life! lol. aon and noon had great chemistry in their first lakorn and this one topped it! i absolutely love them together; they're acting and chemistry is just so nat-u-ral! :wub:
i think so too...they should be more promoted...
Me too! ;) ;) ;)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
can someone translate the part in ep 15(8/8) when Boogie talks to Dream about Win?

Haha I'm trying to do the scene you are requesting but I can't find the scene that you're talking about.. I know there is a scene where Boong Gie talks to Win about Dream, but I can't find Boong Gie and Win

judyp

sarNie Adult
is it when he's telling win to ask dream for her hand in marriage? they were sitting outside and then dream comes and accuses win of teaching his son to be "jao lay" or something like that. don't remember the exact words.

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
the part when Nai came back with the kids(Boogie & Jean - the kidnap scene) and Dream asked them about Win and Boogie said something to Dream.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm so behind... :lmao:I will be spending my new years eve catching up to this lakorn! :dude:
I left off where some drama is gonna start.
Oooh.... i love drama, only in lakorns though not real life. :lol:

Oh gosh, I laughed so hard when Win was hugging Dream & Win said something like "I like the way you smell." & then Dream goes, "I haven't even showered yet!" :loool: I just started dying! it was too funny! Gosh I just love Win & Dream! Boogie is sooo adorable! He talks the big talk. :lol: giving advice to Win like he knows whats up. haha. I love him.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw i just finished eps 15. i can't wait to see da ending. gosh dem lil kids are sooooo CUUUUTE. yea every time boong-kie says papa i'm just like awwwwwwwwwwwwwww