Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i finally finished it...i didn't want to finish it because i don't want this lakorn to end..but i super love the ending...the beginning was sad, noon is such an amazing actress, when she's crying, my heart broke....and the ending was sooooo sweet...everyone looked so beautiful...noon looked sooo pretty, and aon was soo super handsome...boong gie and nong jean looked so cute...i just love it...from beginning to end...LOVE IT!!!! and the bloopers were so hilarious...i'm going to have to watch this whole lakorn all over again

oh lala aons looking handsome on the cover. its too bad hes so underrated and hes a great actor. not only that but good looking too
i know...i hope we can see more of him...both on screen and off screen in magazines <3

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
Oiey... it's finally over. I wish they had promoted this drama more. I loved it so much. Thanks to everyone for the summaries, caps and comments. I've really enjoyed watching this drama and reading everything everyone had to say. Till next time.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
omg i can't believe that i didn't write this...but i also wanted to say that i LOVE the part when dream got win's wallet and it had her picture in it...and it was the one from the beginning when he took a picture of her

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
awwwww it's over :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i finished it now it's really over for me. such a CUUUTE lakorn. they so god damn funny especially da scenes when they thought he was haunting them LOL

oo i can see da mag cover now. aw cute pose but his cheeks are a lil too rosy lol ahh i'm gonna miss dis lakorn

meenia

sarNie Adult
This is a great lakorn...i just finish it in one day..it's a good thing i waited till it finish, or i wouldn't be able to wait...everyone was fantastic, i love the uncle and aunt..this lakorn is amazing from start to finish......my best scene had to be when tik and noon kicked the two guys out and they were fighting for the sofa...and it was priceless seeing them sleeping together......I had to watch that many times...i loved that part.........it's a good think boy and tik got back together at the end.....i really felt bad for tik...i really did want her to dump boy..but i guess it turned out great for those two..even the cop...can't remember his name and the other girl was good...even their scene were good to watch...usually i'll just watch the pe'ek and ne'ek..and fast forward the other..but i watch them all...it was goood.......goood very good.....

Laguna Babe

sarNie Egg
dis is may fav lakorn of 2008 its such a cute and funny lakorn man aon and noon have da best chemistry eva all dea scenes were cute and funny i luv how aon alwaes steals kisses from her haha

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
im so sad my computer broke down on me i'm using my best friends comp right now...so basically i can't download episodes until a get a new computer...i'm so sad...someone help me anyone...!!!!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
What am I to do with out Noon and Aon?! Sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss this lakorn so much already ah well i'll be rewatching as I continue to cap some of my favorite scenes on my blog lol thank gaw now I have time a bit lol

nolee

sarNie Adult
i enjoyed this lakorn! everyone did a great job especially the lil bOogie [or w/e his name is] he deserves an award! haha

judyp

sarNie Adult
i really love aon's character in here as well. everything just look like it was natural to him. i think he dressed quite well also. he was def candy for my eyes. :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
umm, this is so off the convo, and most definitely perverted, but i was told that there was an R scene in the lakorn. where is it? it's not the one between nang'ek's bro and sis n law, is it? is there one between the nang ek and pra ek? someone tell me!! lol

judyp

sarNie Adult
there is no r scene between aon and noon. but the r scene that the person told you is between the brother and sis-in-law (boy & tik).

donna

sarNie Adult
aww i so love this lakorn! the ending was excellent so sweet... they have great on-screen chemistry! love their love scenes so sweet. had me blushing and awwing at the same time! hehe

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I finally finished this lakorn...I love the ending...so sweet...Aon and Noon make such a kute couple...Hopefully I get to see them back together on screen again...Waiting for them...