Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gawsh you girls make me want to cry I miss this lakorn so much! -.-" sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! LOL this is one of the best drama's so far this year comedy wise.. minus the R scene and the Slap that is....

judyp

sarNie Adult
yeah. that slap was soo uncalled for and out of character. but i do understand the purpose, but it could have been done some other way like possibly just carrying noon out of linee's face. lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha i woulda liked it better if he carried her away too lol linnie looked scared as shiet lol then aon was like but next time i aint gon stop my wife LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah dude I understand the purpose but it was so uncalled for there were so many other ways to handle the situation. He could have carried her away or shove her till she fell back a little even that would have been better than slapping her -.-"

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Man... I still have not watch the last epi! :lmao: I'm like going crazy over here! Noon and Aon are just to too cute together. I'm having SRCYO fever. :lol: I'm putting it off because I don't want it to end yet but then again, I wanna see the ending. LOL.

judyp

sarNie Adult
aww noy, you should watch the ending. its sooo sweet and cute!! you can always re-watch it. but for me, its not the same re-watching it because the first time around is always the best. lol. i miss this soo much. :(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aww noy, you should watch the ending. its sooo sweet and cute!! you can always re-watch it. but for me, its not the same re-watching it because the first time around is always the best. lol. i miss this soo much. :(
Awe Judy, 1st time is usually the best, but when I really loveee a lakorn, i can rewatch it & never get tired :D

Like Saipai Look Tong, gosh, I love that lakorn! I've rewatched it so many times now. :lol: & Mafia Tee Ruk, Chakrit & Pat's lakorn. Goodness I've watched it repeatedly and still not tired of it. I still get the butterflies in my stomach whenever I watch the sweet scenes. :wub:

judyp

sarNie Adult
lol. yeah, i know i've re-watched ruk nee... only certain scenes just to get me all giggly. lol. mafia tee ruk. thats one that i need to finish. i think i got to only episode 3 or 4. i was just annoyed by por and pat's relationship. haha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. yeah, i know i've re-watched ruk nee... only certain scenes just to get me all giggly. lol. mafia tee ruk. thats one that i need to finish. i think i got to only episode 3 or 4. i was just annoyed by por and pat's relationship. haha.
I have yet to watch Ruk Nee.. i started epi 1, probably the first 20 mins & then I stopped. LOL. I need to go get that lakorn to finish it.

Oh Gosh, Por & pat's relationship was annoying. Por just couldn't take no for an answer. But once you get pass the pat & por, it gets to Krit & Pat. hehe. I love Krit's pervertedness. it makes me :drool: & :blush:

OMG speaking of the slapping scene, I nearly cried when Win slapped Dream. :lmao: My jaws dropped and my eyes like popped out! It was so uncalled for....!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i aint like da slap scene either. he coulda done somethin else to stop her. ish ok though dis lakorn is still gooood

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
JIEW the star and nueng narongvit :D she held back for dis song lol ish ok it's understandable

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
So I just finished this :D and OMG I absolutely loveeeeeeee ittt!!! Love everything about this lakorn. From the actors/actresses to the sweet scenes. :wub: The ending was just too cute. I didn't cry but gosh I got teary when Dream was confessing her love to Win. That scene was sweet & sad. Gosh It gave me butterflies :blush: I'm all smiles! This lakorn didn't disappointment me! :D Now I can't wait for their upcoming lakorn together :wub:

Can't believe it's finally over! :lmao:

judyp

sarNie Adult
aww noy, im glad you finally got to see the ending. i was bawling tears throughout lol. i knew aon wasn't dead, but it was the thought of it that was sad. i may just have to go re-watch the ending again and possibly cry some more! wahhh!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aww noy, im glad you finally got to see the ending. i was bawling tears throughout lol. i knew aon wasn't dead, but it was the thought of it that was sad. i may just have to go re-watch the ending again and possibly cry some more! wahhh!
Awe Judy I know what you mean! I got all teary eyed when Win came back to Bongie. that was too cute! Father/son moment. :lol: The scene where Dream looks in Win's wallet & her picture was in it... :wub: that was too sweet! Almost made me cry, but I didn't. I was watching it with my sister. She might think i'm stupid. LOL.

Shoot... I'mma watch it again tonight! :D Can't get enough of them. hehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I haven't the heart to finish capping this lakorn on my blog because I miss it so much LOL I'm rewatching Kuey Yai Sapai Lek and Oh Man Aon and Noon were so cute back then! LOL Noon was so pretty in that lakorn o_O; Gosh I hope I get to see Noon & Aon together again soon.