sexy skin

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i seriously love this skin. it's simple, classy, and sleek with the fonts and all. can we keep it like this forever n ever.... i really do love it maaang :p it makes me just wanna come in and type stuff to look at it cuz it's sooo sessseeey.

darvil

sarNie Adult
This is the 2nd default skin for the new version for IPB.. it is pretty nice.

I need to add some other skins obviously.. But you can always change to this one if you really like it.

There will be some modifications like the reputation mod for example.. but other then that..

dfemc

sarNie Adult
what do u mean? each person can modify and have thier own skin???? :eek: nooo way! i didn't know that :D shwwweeetness.

so how do we do this? this skin change thing ??

darvil

sarNie Adult
what do u mean? each person can modify and have thier own skin???? :eek: nooo way! i didn't know that :D shwwweeetness.
so how do we do this? this skin change thing ??

What?? No .. you can have a few choices of skins which I'll give you.

You can then pick from it.. this ability has been around since like years ago..

This skin will be one of them.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
What?? No .. you can have a few choices of skins which I'll give you.

You can then pick from it.. this ability has been around since like years ago..

This skin will be one of them.
Wait...Darv, you're not making sense.

darvil

sarNie Adult
I misunderstood her.. I thought she meant that we were able to edit the skin files themselves.

Thats a no.

But she was just wondering if we could change skins.. and I was like.. DUH!!!!

dfemc is seriously weak sauce.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i like this new look..its just simple..but it would be new to add some summer color to it so it wouldnt look so dead..lol good job though Tim=]

darvil

sarNie Adult
Skin is plain LoL

how many skins you gonna be havin?

i like this new look..its just simple..but it would be new to add some summer color to it so it wouldnt look so dead..lol good job though Tim=]

I think you guys misunderstood... this is the default skin. I don't intend to keep this skin. But I'm gonna get the other stuff done before the "looks"

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I think you guys misunderstood... this is the default skin. I don't intend to keep this skin. But I'm gonna get the other stuff done before the "looks"
what? then why bother moving everything? you're confusing people.

darvil

sarNie Adult
what? then why bother moving everything? you're confusing people.
urgg

all right I'll explain.

Moving the site is easy to do. As you notice.. some of the other sites SW is hosting has been moved and that all that.. nothing has changed. It was just a switch.

But I have decided that right after the move we should upgrade the forum.. meaning.. install the latest version and then install the latest version of the mods and then finally the latest version of skins..
So after I was done with the move, I had to upgrade which means I will have to redo everything.

I don't think you guys understand the amount of work involved in re adding modifications and then editing skins.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Im just giving you a hard time...you know we appreciate all you do for sarnworld. ^_^

Now get moving! ;)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha bao...yeah..i think the more that tim explain to us..the more we'll get confused..lol but anywho tim..you are doing a great job man=]

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
haha bless u p'darvil i got what u was talkin bout glad the blue skin is back also! well done p'!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Including Marduk and small innocent animals............preferably monkies.
Hey hey hey!! I resent that! I am not that easy.

And now I see why D wanted to comment on your profile. I was wondering why she was talking about how you were her awesome protege.

Completely lame...

<_<