Shadow of Silence (Revenge) - Chapter 11 (10/27)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aiya! I didn't expect Mark & Margie to be this close yet but it's all good, Julie. I like it! It actually would make my chapter easy to begin. Heehee.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Iya

sarNie Adult
great chapter aiko! love the beginning scene with the blood. was that my couple? lol. i'm liking it so far. how did mark get that 'papercut'? can't wait to read the next one! ^_^

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
please dont tell me that the couple boy saw was nadech and yaya lol. you girls are awesome! im hooked onto this fanfic!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i actually had difficulty writing the chap out lol.. and *cough* i admit.. the people in the car are yadech.. or is it? ahaha.. i just put "suppose kissing-like position" because i wasn't sure if Iya would be happy with me making them kiss without her permission la la la..

and noy, sorry about that.. i wasn't sure how to add mark and margie's friendship story so was like why not kill 3 birds with stones with boy meeting all 3 of them in one shot so i wont have to worry bout the future explaining.. hehe.. im so bad >_<.. dont kill me please XD..

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
No worries. Julie. You actually made more easy of how I'm guna start my chapter! I already got some ideas but yet still gotta wait 2 more chapters to see how it'll all fit in ^_^

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah..all 3 chapter are so good. I don't know how to top my chapter off..lolz... :coverlaf: I hope I can do my best for my chapter.

AdoraxFTW is it okay if I use Bie in my chapter. I just want you to know that.

It might take me a while for my chapter.

Iya

sarNie Adult
i actually had difficulty writing the chap out lol.. and *cough* i admit.. the people in the car are yadech.. or is it? ahaha.. i just put "suppose kissing-like position" because i wasn't sure if Iya would be happy with me making them kiss without her permission la la la..
haha. no frets. i liked that you added them in there. lol. btw, i love your chapter. can't wait for the next one.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol, being a yadech fan i don't mind that they already had their first kiss even if they were unconscious :coverlaf:

Iya

sarNie Adult
hmmm...you're right. but yaya is in the process of self-distancing herself from all her friends, so i don't want to link her to anyone, though i will mention her friends based on how the story will run. as for barry, i think i mentioned that he is Margie's son's doctor. so technically, he knows Margie. and since Mark also help margie out, he also knows Mark. so therefore, they can be like friends.

btw, is it a good idea to discuss the fanfic here, because doing so will give so much informations to the readers who are not part of the group. I think we should discuss everything in the ff discussion for SS instead. anyone agreed?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
**i dunno for me, i feel like the 4 characters: barry yaya mai n jgs does not have any relation to any of the below characters, can we do at least bie n barry friends?? adoraxftw?? n soriyax???**
---
i'll edit this poster after---
humm...I was thinking of that too...I was about to pm AdoraxFTW to let her know is it okay if JGS and Bie are friend...since Bie is a producer/rich sponsor/actor so he ask JSG to come do a movie for him and since Mai a fashion designer she was hire by Bie too..to be a on the set helping dress stars up...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
just to let guys know, I've moved mainhia's group chart over to the planning thread and i also pinned that other topic too

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sorry its taking me a while to get my chapter 4 up. I promise I will post it up this week. I just need to go over some stuff.