Shah Rukh Khan, Salman and Aamir will be doing a film together

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart

We have been waiting for this for a long long time and finally it’s coming true. Apparently, Bollywood’s three Khans – Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir will be doing a film together.

According to a report published in DNA, producer Sajid Nadiadwala has been successful in bringing together the ruling Khans. This is the first time that the three Khans will be seen sharing screen space together.

It is not yet clear as to who will direct the film. But, it reportedly, will go on floors only in January 2017 and release in December that year.

Sajid Nadiadwala is a very close friend of Salman Khan and with the renewed friendship of the three Khans, the movie looks like a possibility.

Keeping our fingers crossed.

Cr: indianexpress.com

anyone waitting for this??

Sorry I'm not

mia07

Introvert
I watched these three while growing up and still consider them my favs so I would like it to happen but it won't. It has to be another director though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Step said:
it's a rumor. That day will never come unless it's a cameo
You never know someone rich might bring the three together one day. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Step said:
If it was just about money, many would have casted them by now  :wink:
Well they're all very high cost, so I'm sure money plays a thing in keeping them from uniting. Hehe. Well it'd be nice to see ShahRukh and Aamir working alongside eachother. I don't think they've ever worked together before. I know Salman has worked with both guys...

Step

Mrs James Ma
Producers dont mind to spill money on them but they are not friends anymore! 
phatman said:
Well they're all very high cost, so I'm sure money plays a thing in keeping them from uniting. Hehe. Well it'd be nice to see ShahRukh and Aamir working alongside eachother. I don't think they've ever worked together before. I know Salman has worked with both guys...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Step said:
Producers dont mind to spill money on them but they are not friends anymore! 
I feel like Bollywood is the most scandalous. Haha. I don't know how true the news we get are, but like every star has an issue with another star.

Step

Mrs James Ma
It's all cos of the media. They instigate one actor against another. Recently Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra are doing a movie together in Bajirao Mastani with Sanjay Leela Bhansali (director of Devdas and Ramleela). Media did everything to make them against each other but both Deepika and Priyanka did not care about the media. Now media is quiet about them. They tried to break Alia Bhatt (Mahesh Bhatt's daughter) and Parineeti Chopra (Priyanka's cousin) also.
Media is scandalous in India. They do anything for the news. Most of the time its false news. They dont spare politicians also. SRK, Salman, Aamir case is also same. They all become so busy to clarify it.
phatman said:
I feel like Bollywood is the most scandalous. Haha. I don't know how true the news we get are, but like every star has an issue with another star.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Step said:
It all cos of the media. They instigate one actor against another. Recently Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra are doing a movie together in Bajirao Mastani with Sanjay Leela Bhansali (director of Devdas and Ramleela). Media did everything to make them against each other but both Deepika and Priyanka did not care about the media. Now media is quiet about them. They tried to break Alia Bhatt (Mahesh Bhatt's daughter) and Parineeti Chopra (Priyanka's cousin) also.
Media is scandalous in India. They do anything for the news. Most of the time its false news. They dont spare politicians also. SRK, Salman, Aamir case is also same. They all become so busy to clarify it.
That's why I don't really like reading Bollywood news...it's always bad and false
If it's so why would they even bother about the media and become enemies. Maybe it's just the media Making it seem like the three hate each other.

Step

Mrs James Ma
New generation actors don't care about the . Media have already made the damages which can't be fixed.
Here is a small example how dirty Indian media is.
Earlier Congress used to rule which destroyed the country made it corrupted and what not! BJP (then it was opposition party) promised to give Achhe Din (good days) to the people if they come to power. BJP won and formed a new government after 60 years and now the country has seen huge change economically. Amit Shah is the president of BJP party (not nation's president). He gave a speech few days back and every single news channels, news papers misqouted his statement. Luckily his speech was recorded and somebody uploaded it on soundcloud. Otherwise, the party would have collapsed 

Acche din means good/happy days

phatman said:
That's why I don't really like reading Bollywood news...it's always bad and false
If it's so why would they even bother about the media and become enemies. Maybe it's just the media Making it seem like the three hate each other.

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Love all 3, but together? I'm cool as long as the roles work/play out well. I think Srk & Salman is a possibility but Aamir he's a little uptight with roles. All are such big stars unless the roles are equally fair I can't see anyone playing 2nd to anyone haha.