Shahkrit's song in his new movie !!

Pai

sarNie Egg
Krit sings a song in his new movie with Jaa, Ngom Ngai (งมงาย), Body Slam's song.

I bet he must have gone through training. He sings beautifully !!

Here is the clip, thanks to khun Daeng who posted it in Shahkrit's small community who loves Krit,

and especially the person who posted the song on the web.

Here is the link :

http://vdoclip.exteen.com/20080218/ost/page/1#lastcomment

Pai

sarNie Egg
This is one of many photos from the premier of his new movie, 02/12/08, credited to Nee from Shahkrit's board. Thank you ja, Nee.

Pai

sarNie Egg
All of these photos from Nee from Shahkrit's board who disguised herself to be one of Thai entertainement reporters.

Pai

sarNie Egg
Pitta, or Tue Yong, his step sister, in Mafia Tee Ruk gave him flowers, accpmpanied by VJ
Vunsen.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww...thank you for all the pichas.. alwaise love anything that has to do w/ the amazing Chakrit...

love the song..it has reallie good lyrics as well...i wish he would sing me that song...so is the song going to be in the movie as well?? have anyone seen it? i'm dying to see it...

awww..Pitta..love her..hmm..her and Krit wouldn't look too bad together tinking about it now...eheheheh...

dhan9

sarNie Adult
awww...thank you for all the pichas.. alwaise love anything that has to do w/ the amazing Chakrit...

love the song..it has reallie good lyrics as well...i wish he would sing me that song...so is the song going to be in the movie as well?? have anyone seen it? i'm dying to see it...

awww..Pitta..love her..hmm..her and Krit wouldn't look too bad together tinking about it now...eheheheh...
Hi Kashie and also Pai, how are you all? Miss sarnworld so much while i was in Thailand. i went to Thailand on the 10th-17th February, and guess what lol, i saw the advertising of chakrit for his new movie with Ja, and also his new advertising for the Amipur production. He looked so mighty fine lol.

His new movie with Ja is realease on Valentine's Day in Cinema. So guess what, i went to Siam Paragon Cinema to watch his new movie with my sister who is also a big fan of chakrit. we were so lucky to see his new movie realeas out for the first day. It was such a wonderful movie! it was a romantic-comedy type, and it wasn't drag at all. the movie went bang....bang....it was very entertaiment. oh yeah about the song that he sings, yeah he did sing in the movie for his girlfriend, it was very romantic the way he sings for her and looks at her, i loved that song so much, his voice isn't bad lol, i wish he would sing to me that song as well kashie............oh and he also dance with her too, it was the first time i seen chakrit dances lol, he dances very well. He must have done many training in that movie to achieve such a wonderful performance.

before i thought that i maybe couldn't stand to see him disguise as a women, but in this new movie, he disguised as a women only in the beginning for only about 10mins, then he backs to normal man. Trust me this movie will not dissappoint his fans at all, it was the best movie of him so far.

i also saw his interview on Channel 3 with Ja on the 15th February at 10pm, one day just after his new movie release in Bangkork. They interview them about their new movie, and this interview will continue on this Friday at 10pm on Channel 3 again with all the casts come along as well, so if anyone can watch it don't forget.

i wanted to watch this new movie of him again lol, i'm waiting for it to be out for sale, and then i'm going to get it a copy of myself. love my p'ek chakrit so much lol...........

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Krit sings a song in his new movie with Jaa, Ngom Ngai (งมงาย), Body Slam's song.

I bet he must have gone through training. He sings beautifully !!

Here is the clip, thanks to khun Daeng who posted it in Shahkrit's small community who loves Krit,

and especially the person who posted the song on the web.

Here is the link :

http://vdoclip.exteen.com/20080218/ost/page/1#lastcomment
yeah i saw it in the movie and he sings it so beautifully and so romanticlly to his girlfriend, he loves her so much!

Pai, i click on the link to his song, but it's in Thai, so which one do i click to get to his song? please help me because i want to have his songs lol, i love his movie and his song so much. thanks...

Pai

sarNie Egg
yeah i saw it in the movie and he sings it so beautifully and so romanticlly to his girlfriend, he loves her so much!

Pai, i click on the link to his song, but it's in Thai, so which one do i click to get to his song? please help me because i want to have his songs lol, i love his movie and his song so much. thanks...
Hi,

How are you? Finally, you've made a trip. At first, I wondeded where you could have watched the film. I'd love to be home and watch him on the big screen like that.

Oh, Dhan9 you should have gone to the premier of this film since you were in Bangkok at that time. It was 02/12/08, and anybody could be there.

We, at Shahkrit's board, encouraged some of us to go to see Krit in real person since it was really hard to have a good chance like that.

Luckily, 2 girls went, but they didn't go together. One was able to take so many photos of him, and she just pretended to be one of the reporters there.

That was the first time she saw him in real person. So many of us who are his real fans never see him in the flesh.

The girl who took photos was lucky as she was given 2 free tickets to watch the movie on that day.

Since then, she went back to watch it 3 more times, and she will make the 5th trip, maybe tommorrow.

By the way, Dhan 9, once you open the page, just leave it, no need to click on anything . It will keep repeating itself. How nice with his voice as background while reading your juicy gossip or emails.

Nice to hear from you again and welcome back.

This is one of the photos from Nee (Shahkrit's Board).

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah he did...i guess this is rite around wen he stopped filming Mafia...in MTR he was kinda outta shape..but if u watch the recent interviews w/ him and Jah promoting tis movie..he's back in shape..it's weird he just jumping around...just like moi...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: I'm so loving this song. I knew his sexy/whispery voice was good for singing. The lyrics are so damn good and touching too. Krits still a little shaky with his voice in some parts but OH MY DAMN I dont care. I just hate that they're talking within that last minute or so.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Hi,

How are you? Finally, you've made a trip. At first, I wondeded where you could have watched the film. I'd love to be home and watch him on the big screen like that.

Oh, Dhan9 you should have gone to the premier of this film since you were in Bangkok at that time. It was 02/12/08, and anybody could be there.

We, at Shahkrit's board, encouraged some of us to go to see Krit in real person since it was really hard to have a good chance like that.

Luckily, 2 girls went, but they didn't go together. One was able to take so many photos of him, and she just pretended to be one of the reporters there.

That was the first time she saw him in real person. So many of us who are his real fans never see him in the flesh.

The girl who took photos was lucky as she was given 2 free tickets to watch the movie on that day.

Since then, she went back to watch it 3 more times, and she will make the 5th trip, maybe tommorrow.

By the way, Dhan 9, once you open the page, just leave it, no need to click on anything . It will keep repeating itself. How nice with his voice as background while reading your juicy gossip or emails.

Nice to hear from you again and welcome back.

This is one of the photos from Nee (Shahkrit's Board).

Hi Pai

i didn't know anything about his premeir new movie until i was in Bangkork and saw his advertising his new movie on the tv, so i went to see his new movie in the cinema. If i knew where i can get to see him, i will definately go to see him in real person because i was always hoping to have the chance to see him in Bangkork, but i don't know where to go, plus this was my first time going to Thailand, but i will try to go to see him again on my next trip to Thailand again.

wow your friends were so lucky to have seen him in flesh, if for me i would be so happy indeed and proud of myself.

By the way i forgot to tell some of you, especially for Por fans (Por the 2nd p'ek in Mafia Tee Ruk), i saw Por and some other p'ek such as New (p'ek with Noon in Kasa naka), Mart and Aff and some other groups went to Siam Paragon Shopping Hall for the Valentine's Day. i was thinking at that time why chakrit's not coming lol, if he came i would have seen him then.

yeah chakrit looked a bit chubby there and in his new movie, it seem that he gained more weight after the shooting of Mafia Tee Ruk, but after his new movie, he backs to his normal shape again cus in his interview for his new movie, he looked normal. Chakrit always going on and off like that, just like me too, cuz we enjoyed food lol hehe...........

Anyway i'm going back to Australia next week ready to start my Uni again. So i'll be able to come in Sarnworld more often.

Thanks for the link to his new song,, now i'm listening to his sexy voice lol..................