Share your Hmong posters

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Leek18 and dancy you're very good at creating those poster. Just wonderin does it take long for you to do something like that? And is it hard to learn how to use photoshop?

leek18

sarNie Adult
well thanks, well it was hard on the 1st time and yeah it does take long to make them and it takes like 8-10 minutes to finish them. well i don't know how to make them but i got help from dancy so later on i keep working with them and now it's not that hard to me anymore. if you need help i can help you too or dancy can help you

Leek18 and dancy you're very good at creating those poster. Just wonderin does it take long for you to do something like that? And is it hard to learn how to use photoshop?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
onceagain Posted Yesterday, 01:38 AM
Thanks onceagain for the comment......yes some time it take long and other time its doesn't take that long to make them....When you just begaining it make take you a while to get use to everything but when you get to know more and get use to it it isn't that hard.......

I would like to said :eek: those are some beautiful posters all of ya made.....I love all of ya poster look so beautiful and lovey... :wub: :spin: :blush:

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
i love how u did Tou and Paj zauj's poster
well here is one of mine i was bored and just made it
don;t got that other dude though lol

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
those are some very beautiful poster...can't wait to see more...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
i'm bored so just wanna create some...

This cover looks really nice! It's really eye-catching. You guys are so talented and creative. You guys make better covers than those real hmong movie covers... you guys should start making covers for them from now on.. great job! I hope to see more.

CareLeSSLy

sarNie Egg
Wow!! I am totally amazed by how great you peeps are. You're all so talented! These movies would definitely have sold better if your posters had been used instead. They're so richly colorful and eye catching. Are you peeps in graphic art school or something?

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
it all look really beautiful. like CareLeSSLy said, hmong movie will sold better to younger generation if the cover are this nice.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
wow! you guys are all so great at it! too bad i cant share any of mine...
*Sigh*
I just gotta have my laptop stolen! GOSH darn it... oh well...
i could start over whenever i get another one... hehehe...
but great job with all the poster...
makes me really want to make some too...

mai92

sarNie Adult
WoW... How nice.. All of these posters are so attractive...... Thank you guys all for sharing those beautiful posters! :wub: