Share your Hmong posters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow haven't been to this topice in a while now. And Wow hamerica your poster is every pretty. And florence love your blend color in your poster.

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
wow i love all the posters here.. they look good as movie covers i see, even if they are not.. but they do look good to be movie covers though... better than the original movie covers.... i can see that....!!!!

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
Not one of my best. But since you guys are sharing, might as well. The pictures are from Modern Stars latest movie "Hwj Chim Txiav Kev Hlub" (Torn By Status). Of course, starring Tooj Vaj and Hnub Lis. Inspiration, because Hnub Lis looked and acted her best in this movie, and the pra'ek is tall, not too ugly or too handsome. I have to say this year, I've seen hmong production finally finding tall pra'ek, it's good :lol:

Poster 1:

Original Pictures Used:

Poster 2:

Original Pictures Used:

Poster 3:

Original Pictures Used:

Leek18, the banner you title "Kev Hlub Tsis Yooj Yim" that's an old movie, a classic from Hmong World Production. The main reason I remember that movie is because they made the song "Ib Sib Neej" become famous among the hmong peeps. Haha.

wow i just love your posters.. its looks really nice and cool.. it can be use as movie covers you know..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Haven't vist this topice in a while. Any way here my last poster I made of "Hlub Koj Tsis Huaj Nqis"
staring:Toog-vaj & ntxawm-thoj

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
hehehe i saw this topic again and wanted to do one. here's mine

Hmoob Txoj Kev Ncajncees
Starring Tub Yaj and Hnub Lis

Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag
Starring Xab Thoj and Hnub Lis

i couldn't find any good qaulity pix for this one but hope it's still good!

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
OMG*** I luv dancys BANNERS!! wayyy hott.. i'm gonna take sum ehehe :)

leek18

sarNie Adult
here mine, i'm not that good well i'm still learning. i try to make two of this pictures to look very good but i don't know how to so i just do it the way i know how to.

aangloer

sarNie Egg
Not one of my best. But since you guys are sharing, might as well. The pictures are from Modern Stars latest movie "Hwj Chim Txiav Kev Hlub" (Torn By Status). Of course, starring Tooj Vaj and Hnub Lis. Inspiration, because Hnub Lis looked and acted her best in this movie, and the pra'ek is tall, not too ugly or too handsome. I have to say this year, I've seen hmong production finally finding tall pra'ek, it's good :lol:

Poster 1:

Original Pictures Used:

Poster 2:

Original Pictures Used:

Poster 3:

Original Pictures Used:

Leek18, the banner you title "Kev Hlub Tsis Yooj Yim" that's an old movie, a classic from Hmong World Production. The main reason I remember that movie is because they made the song "Ib Sib Neej" become famous among the hmong peeps. Haha.

Wow nancyvang,
this is not one of your best? it's amazing. you've got talent. i love them. they're so beautiful.