Shattered Victory: Pat and Por

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I've written several fanfictions dedicated to my all time favorite couple, Pat and Por. All my work are posted at Pat and Por's forum. I'll share my shortest story here. Enjoy. It's not yet completed.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Chapter 1:

Pat Napapa woke up startled in an unfamiliar room. Most awkwardly, she was laying helpless next a stranger who was sound asleep. Her mind rushed a hundred miles per hour, trying to figure out how she ended in this terrible situation. “Was it simply a nightmare?� Pat asked herself worryingly. She was afraid and shocked. Her body shivered. She didn’t know what to do next. Pat rushed out of the bed nervously, put on her clothes and ran out of the room. She was lost, trying to find her way out of that mansion. “My life is destroyed! There’s no hope for the future, � Pat thought out loud. Tears were rolling down her cheeks nonstop as she walked back home on the crowded street. She knew actually who to question when she gets there. Valentine’s Day was suppose to be sweet and memorable, but for Pat, it was a disaster.

“Mom, how could you do this to me?� Pat asked furiously. “Don’t you dare come home and disrespect me like that!� Mrs. Tuntrakul shouted. “You should feel blessed. I gave you an opportunity to meet a billionaire, even though it’s only for one night,� she continued with sarcasm. “How could you say such a thing? I love you like a real mom. Since dad pasted away, you were my only inspiration,� Pat expressed her emotions. She was in awe that the person she trusted most would trash her like that. “Your dad put me in more misery than I anticipated. He left us eight years ago with nothing more than a pile of bills and burden. Look at our living condition. I’m having a difficult time paying for rent. I’ve been waiting for this moment. I took good care of you since you were ten years old. Now that you're 18, it’s time for you to support me! You’re lucky I didn’t hand you over to the orphanage,� Mrs. Tuntrakul confirmed.

“Mom. I’m not a prostitute. My life isn’t for sale. I know I haven’t done much for you, but I gave you my all. I dedicated my entire life and future to you. Do I really deserve this punishment?� Pat questioned sadly. Mrs. Tuntrakul thought back about the past. Since Mr. Tuntrakul left them, Pat took all the responsibilities within the house. She was more than a servant to her. Pat was always delighted to serve her mom, no matter what time of the day it was. She woke up extra early every morning to clean the house, cook a full meal for her mom, and get ready to sell vegetables at the market. All the vegetables were freshly picked from her backyard. She rushed home every evening to prepare dinner and water the gardens. All the money Pat made from the market goes directly to her mom. Pat’s neighbors adored her. They watched her grow to become a compassionate and caring young woman. Her step mother didn’t have to work. She lives a luxury lifestyle in the slums, sitting back and getting drunk.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Chapter 2:

Pat bowed down to her step mom for the last time. “Thank you for everything you have given me. I’m sorry to be your burden for all these years. May the future be bright for you.� Pat said her goodbyes and walked out of the house with nothing more to look forward to. She was lost, confused and disgusted at herself. She had no friends, no education and no money. Her worries were overwhelming. Mrs. Tuntrakul could care less about Pat. She just got a check for five million baht from the wealthiest bachelor in Thailand. Her life was set. She doesn’t need Pat. Mrs. Tuntrakul was not willing to share a dime with her step daughter either. “I have to accept my faith. Wherever life wants to take me, I will go. I’m a failure and it couldn’t get any worst,� Pat thought silently. Her world was tumbling down and crushing her to the ground. Pat lost all energy and hope to continue her destination. She sat at a bus stop and observed everyone passing by.

At the Sahawong resident, Por Thrisadee was losing his mind. He felt guilty for taking advantage of the innocent girl. Por couldn’t understand why he allowed his lust to take control of his life at that very moment, but he couldn’t resist her natural beauty and purity. For goodness sake, he didn’t even know her name. Mrs. Tuntrakul made an offer with Por several days ago saying that Pat was beginning her prostitution career and that she needed the money for educational purposes. Mrs. Tuntrakul made up those lies because she and Mr. Tuntrakul owed the Sahawong Bank millions of dollars. She wasn’t able to pay them back and they were ready to press charges. The interest on the debt was accruing daily and Mrs. Tuntrakul knew that she will be put in jail if she couldn’t find an exit strategy. Por didn’t intend to accept the offer at first. He knew that he wouldn’t get anything back at all if he continues his mission to press charges. It was a win-win situation for him. Besides, if he didn’t take this offer, someone else will. Por saw the picture that Mrs. Tuntrakul showed him while she visited the bank and he was not willing to lose her to anyone else.

Por caught the neighbors attention when he parked his Black Lamborghini at the poorest location in Thailand. Everyone was eying him and wondering why would a rich man like him be around this area. “Hello Mrs. Tuntrakul. May I speak to your daughter?� “Pat Napapa doesn’t live here anymore. She ran off with some man,� Mrs. Tuntrakul responded with her drunken voice. “Pat Napapa…I’ll remember your name.� Por eagerly wanted to meet her again. He would search the world to find this amazing girl. As Por was driving, he noticed someone who looks similar to Pat. She was still sitting at the same bus stop. She was starving and dehydrated. She looked so weak and helpless. Pat hasn’t found her destination. During the three days she was away from home, she tried her best to find a job. There was no hope. She was turned down everywhere she went because of her lack of education and experience.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Chapter 3:

Por immediately parked his car and rushed to greet her. “Pat, I’m glad to find you!� He said with enthusiasm while reaching to grab her arms. He wanted to help her up because she was laying uncomfortably halfway asleep on the bench. Pat was startled to see Por. “You bastard! Get away from me!� Pat got up and started to run. She was too frail to make it far. Por chased after her. In a matter of minutes, Pat lost all control of her life and fainted. Luckily, Por was right there to catch her in his arms. He was sadden to see her in such a helpless condition. Por carried Pat to his car and vowed to take care of her from then on. “Poor baby….You must have suffered through so much. I’ll be here for you. I promise to provide you with everything you need,� Por whispered in her ears.

Pat woke up in the same room where she felt the most deprived. She looks at the side of the bed and noticed Por asleep on a chair, holding onto her hands tightly. For a minute, Pat was mesmerized by his caringness and gentle touch. She almost didn’t feel the anger and hatred towards him. But then again, she was fueling up inside. Pat couldn’t hate anyone more than him. He ruined her life and took everything away. Por was awaken by her slight movement. He smiled and asked if she would like some warm rice porridge which was prepared and ready on the table next to them. “No! I don’t want anything from you. Get me out of this terrible room!� Pat demanded. She was mad and ashamed to reunite with the stranger she intends to forget. “Pat, I’m sorry for all my wrongdoings. If I could turn back time, I wouldn’t take advantage of you. You must eat and relax. The doctor said you have no energy to fight. When you are all better, you can yell at me all you want,� Por confirmed.

Pat doesn’t want to give in, but her stomach was growling so loud. “If you don’t eat now, you wouldn’t have the chance to get revenge over me,� Por teased. He giggled and fed her porridge, water and vitamins. Por was overwhelmed with happiness to get the chance to serve Pat. He doesn’t know her much, but enough to realize that she could be his potential soul mate. Pat fell sound asleep after finishing the meal. Por tucked her in bed and went to the kitchen to let the servants know to prepare a huge dinner for Pat. He knew that she hasn’t eaten well for the past few days and Pat was deserving of a feast dinner when she awakens. The servants were impressed with their boss. He seem to care so much about Pat. Por was considerably happy despite of his recent breakup with Matt Peranee, a high class supermodel who cheated on him after five years of commitment. They were the talk of the town. Por and Matt was classified as the most hottest couple in Thailand.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Chapter 4:

Por was one of the wealthiest bachelors in the world. He had the charms to attract any woman, the money to buy what he desires and a competitive business that brought in endless cash flow. Por was well known for his generosity to give to the poor and his dangerously handsome looks. The news reporters were still inquiring why Matt decided to leave such a perfect gentleman. It was her lost and everyone’s gain. At age of twenty six, he was a free man once again and all the young ladies are doing what it takes to capture his heart. Por was not interested in starting a new relationship with anyone. He was still trying to mend his broken heart. Until Pat came along, he was enjoying his single life. Por actually feels warm being beside Pat. She was special to him. He doesn’t care about her background or knowledge. Por simply longs for the chance to reach out to her heart.

As soon as Pat woke up from her long nap, she sneaked out of the mansion. Por was in the kitchen, helping to prepare the meal. Before he even noticed, Pat was long gone in seek of a destination that was unknown. She was willing to take any risk in the outside world. Her intention was to stay far from Por and all the people who put her through this drama. “I’m ready to face any challenge and accept what comes my way,� Pat promised herself. Por seek all over Thailand to find Pat. Despite of his slim possibility, Por will not give up. Pat was always on his mind, day and night. Years passed and there was still no sign of her. These were the most depressing time of his life. “I will find you one day. You’re the one I need,� Por reminded himself.

Just when all hopes were lost, Por saw someone who looks similar to Pat holding a child’s hand while crossing the street. Por focused on their every move, making sure he won’t lose sight of them. He was at a stop light and was planning to pull over as soon as he could. Pat and the little one was heading towards an elementary school. Por’s heart was beating so fast. He was thrilled to reunite with his loved ones. He rushed to catch up with them, but she disappeared into the crowd. Por’s smile turned into a frown real quick. His heart dropped to the ground. For six years, he searched for Pat. When he was about to grab her in his arms, she vanished. “How come life is so cruel? How much longer would I need to endure this pain? If I knew I was going to lose her from the very beginning, I would have handcuffed her since the first time I met her,� he thought to himself. Por observed every single angle to see if he could spot her again. Hours passed and hope was fading. He walked sadly to his car and went back to work.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love por and pat...OMG...this is so good....her step-mother is so mean..selling her daughter, at least it was POR^^ wow..six years..:( poor por....a little child's hand ....gasp could that be por/pat's child heehee

pze

sarNie Adult
wat a mother.....cant wait for more.....like rr said....at least its por rite....

cecilia

Staff member
wow. this is good .. i could so see them together like this but my head is filled with SORIYA/HARITH's name. I so can't wait. I really like it. keep up the good work :wub: can't wait for more