she looks weird here

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i hate people who give free hugs at new year it seems like they're proststue n sluts...eww...gross....!!!!!!
ur comment is a bit too harsh..how can giving hugs compare to prosituting?? -_-

the hugging ting it was first started by HmSA (Hmong Student Association) @ Fresno State and
the intention is that the New Year is here and no one should be alone esp. at the Hmong New Year
so they give away free hugs for tose ppl that doesn't have that "special" someone...HmSA just stand
in front of their both w/ the sign....

but there are some ppl who tink they are all that and juz walk through out the whole new year...ruinning
the whole idea of the free hugs...

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
I'm assuming this pic is of pzk. she does not look pretty here without no make up.
but the rest of the pics she looks chubby. It must be true what they say she eats too much
sushi. Sushi contains too much fat, because of the mayonaise

I don't know why some girls thinks dao is so hot. look at how chubby he is without him lifting weight
i think he must take some steroid medication to buff up. Normally, once you stop taking them you gain weigh.

when pzk is old-she going to look like her mom.
she look so HTT.
did anyone hear-that she's going to thailand to make a movie with dao.. i read that on youtube. with dr.tom
i thought that she have make-up on every picture. the first photo is that she has no lipstick on but she still have her eye make up on though....

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
ur comment is a bit too harsh..how can giving hugs compare to prosituting?? -_-

the hugging ting it was first started by HmSA (Hmong Student Association) @ Fresno State and
the intention is that the New Year is here and no one should be alone esp. at the Hmong New Year
so they give away free hugs for tose ppl that doesn't have that "special" someone...HmSA just stand
in front of their both w/ the sign....

but there are some ppl who tink they are all that and juz walk through out the whole new year...ruinning
the whole idea of the free hugs...
maybe i'll have to go and get a free hug LOL and no.. not from Dao cause I ain't gay.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ yes u should...but only if u dun have tat "special" someone
becuz tat's our intention...and plus we dun want any problems w/ ur prettie ladies lol

and no we're not prostituting ourselves by giving out hugs -_-

s395299

sarNie Egg
they do look kind of big in those pictures but i saw them in person before and i think they are both attractive for hmong people....and for the free hugs sometimes its for the HMSA in such so get ur facts straight people and why is there so many haters?!

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
they do look kind of big in those pictures but i saw them in person before and i think they are both attractive for hmong people....and for the free hugs sometimes its for the HMSA in such so get ur facts straight people and why is there so many haters?!
don't you know... some people here are jealous like the one who's posting these craps!

red_handed

sarNie Egg
THERE ISN'T ANYTHING TO BE JEALOUS OF
SOME OF US POST THINGS IN HERE BECAUSE IT'S FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO WANTS TO READ IT
OTHERWISE, YOU WOULDN'T BE IN HERE

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

first of all we aint haters why do all u guys keep saying hate????...are u a hater thats why ur saying it???...people just have their damn own opinion okay....

don't you know... some people here are jealous like the one who's posting these craps!

who r u referring to plz name...cause if that word is coming straight at me ur dead...j/p...and if these r crap why r u wasting ur time to post....

THERE ISN'T ANYTHING TO BE JEALOUS OF
SOME OF US POST THINGS IN HERE BECAUSE IT'S FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO WANTS TO READ IT
OTHERWISE, YOU WOULDN'T BE IN HERE

True i agree....i have my own beauty why should i be jealous of anyone....that is so stupid...

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
who r u referring to plz name...cause if that word is coming straight at me ur dead...j/p...and if these r crap why r u wasting ur time to post....

does it hurt that much? i only said it because it's true. i post because i feel like it. isn't this the whole purpose of a message forum? :lol:

red_handed

sarNie Egg
IF WE CAN POST WHATEVER WE WANT
AND SAY WHAT WE WANT IN A FORUM
THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TRIPPIN ABOUT WHAT WE POST IN HERE?
FUCKEN GAY ASS

*__*

sarNie Egg
Hate & jealous is such a strong word to use.

Nobody is jealous of anyone. If we were jealous we would be talking smack
like crazy. meaning writing only means words and nothing good.

Its fun gossiping and sharing opinions/views. No two people feel the same way. Some do in a bit while most don't.
some peoples just too NARROW minded to understand and accept opinions voice by different individuals.
Those peoples can only understand others who think/feel/say what they love to hear.

You can't live life in that phase. Otherwise, you will always think the WORLD is against you and is Jealous of you, that your all this and that and people just jealous
Now that's Lame there. Ain't nobody hating nor being jealous. Its the concept of life.
people see- people post and talk, people hear-people report.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wha? Why have I scrolled down to see direct cursing towards one another. This is a friendly forum and we intend to keep it that way. Sure your opinions can clash and small heated arguments are tolerated, but I think that it's quite unnecessary to resort to profanity towards one another. Please keep the language PG-13. Some of the people reading may be underage and not only that some of the members posting may be underage. If you're an adult you should know better than to toss around profane words. Sorry just my 2 cents. I know there is nothing wrong with expressing your opinion, but shouldn't we do it in a more respectful manner?

Blackheart

sarNie Egg
first of all we aint haters why do all u guys keep saying hate????...are u a hater thats why ur saying it???...people just have their damn own opinion okay....

True i agree....i have my own beauty why should i be jealous of anyone....that is so stupid...

I think you need a hug... anyone out there willing to give mainhiathao a hug? lol.

Mov4u

sarNie Egg
HTT/MTT what is the difference between them and us? We're still all Hmong. What make us better than them? How we dress/act? I think we shouldn't be talking shit about our Hmong celebrities. I think most Korean actors got baby faces and looks like girl with their freaky hair Lol. But I could understand we need something to talk about...

Oh and I would give PajZaub a hug if I was there Lol.

s395299

sarNie Egg
I think these kinds of threads are pointless and should be banned. The only reason why i read these kind of threads is because I'm thinking it might be something interesting or to catch up on the Hmong entertainment world but instead of encouraging our people we are talking a lot of BS about them and bashing them from left to right and sharing opinions that make you guys seem so childish.