she "models"

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
supposely.. she models for a hmong studio in fresno...

**i deleted the photos because this thread loads too slow**

i'm sure you all know who she is by now.

ehehehe

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
first picture is the strangest pose ever
however i do not think that she is a great "model"
she doesnt see natural with her poses
if she was and truly "modeling"
her poses wouldnt look so stift.

skies

sarNie Adult
honestly, the pictures and poses are super weird and not modeling at all
she's alright i guess since she won miss california or whatever

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
those are not senior portraits. lolz.

snr portraits all come from one company.. when i did my snr portrait session.. i had to go to prestige portraits and to them only...

she's just taking hella pictures modeling backgrounds and effects the studio offers.. but then at the same time.. its weird and gets out of hand sometimes.... iono..

danger

sarNie Hatchling
she's got a very pretty face but not the body. Her body is alright but not the supermodel body type.
I agree, she has a nice face, but the body isn't really helping her. Also, like everyone said, the poses were kind of weird.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
She's cute but her body is not what I'd call the supermodel type. And she especially needs to ditch the stripes! Unless you are a twig, don't wear stripes that big!

What did this girl win again? The Fresno pageant last year?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
She's cute but her body is not what I'd call the supermodel type. And she especially needs to ditch the stripes! Unless you are a twig, don't wear stripes that big!

What did this girl win again? The Fresno pageant last year?
LOLZ.
NO. SHE DIDN'T WIN THE FRESNO PAGEANT.
SHE WAS CROWNED MISS HMONG CALIFORNIA DURING THE 2006-2007 NEW YEAR IN SACRAMENTO

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
honestly pictures do her no justice...she's beautiful in real life...she turns out kinda big in pichas...

i wuz sick @ first hearing her name EVERYWHERE but now i guess i got use to it...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
honestly pictures do her no justice...she's beautiful in real life...she turns out kinda big in pichas...

i wuz sick @ first hearing her name EVERYWHERE but now i guess i got use to it...
that's true that people come out bigger in pictures.

but i've seen her in person.. and she is a chubby person.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
who says she was supermodeling.... she's just taking pictures- come one, pictures to a hmong studio? i'm sure it's supposed to turn out great!

i would take pictures with my mom and sis! of course! i love them to death!

anyways, i've seen her in person and she's not chubby or big- like a year ago- of course she's not a stick like some girls where you just blow and they fall to the ground... hahahaha...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
she lost weight. my auntie knows her because she used to date my auntie's bf's friend.
i saw her when i was buying ashley thao's lug txaj cd and she walked into ashley's booth. she's those kind of ppl that muaj muaj nqaij. when i saw her, she had alot of make up on that i asked myself "does she look pretty when she doesnt wear makeup?"
btw, i am curious, does she take those pic for self-enjoyment or does those "modeling" pictures have a purpose?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
she looks stiff but I actaully really life that first pose...I think it's well, of course it's different, and unique and it's out of the box kinda thing...I like it

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
who says she was supermodeling.... she's just taking pictures- come one, pictures to a hmong studio? i'm sure it's supposed to turn out great!

i would take pictures with my mom and sis! of course! i love them to death!

anyways, i've seen her in person and she's not chubby or big- like a year ago- of course she's not a stick like some girls where you just blow and they fall to the ground... hahahaha...

of course. i take LOTS of pictures with my sisters and i take it with my mom sometimes..
but they weren't taking fam bam pictures
they were "modeling"
ehehe
you don't do that with your mom right?
i know i don't
=/