Shock! Ploy is already pregnant and married

jakjann

Jakjann
[font="arial][b]Shock! Ploy Chidjun Rujipun is already pregnant and married. She has already married last month in f[/b][font="arial][size="2"]oreign countries. And she is nomore [/size][/font][/font]
[font="arial][font="arial][size="2"]an actress for Channel 3.[/size][/font][/font]
[font="arial][font="arial] [/font] [/font]
[font="arial][b]Here the Interview[/b]
[/font]
[font="arial][url="http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/26888"]http://gossipstar.mt...p-content/26888[/url][/font]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
WTFUDGE!!!! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME RITE OMG!!!! I LIKE HER >_< T_T

HOPE SOMEONE CAN TRANSLATE EEEEEKK....

and who's that guy in the picture?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha yeah.. i went to check at lyn's blog just now and read it...

wow.. im still really shocked.. T_T imma miss ploy.. at first i thought it was ploy cherman and i was like OMFG!! but then it turned out to be this ploy.. who i also like T_T.. aiyah...

im gonna miss her lot since she's gonna be out of the et world.. but i wish for her the best... T_T..
she'll be a celebrity who married young ^_^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
wow. that was an easy way out of the entertainment industry. I know that around our age, all our friends get married and start a family already. I see so many thai stars wait until they're older to get married, I wouldn't want to waiting on the opportunity to start a family to appeal to netizens.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Awww I really I like her too she not gonna b in the industry anymore. Yea at first I thought was Ploy Chermain i was gonna say with who Dome

Rakniran

oh no
I like her too
my favorite lakorn of her was the one with Ae.
She was pretty mean.
Ae was a ghost from the past i think.
Ewwwwww her husband is so old.

shes too pretty!

jakjann

Jakjann
oh no
I like her too
my favorite lakorn of her was the one with Ae.
She was pretty mean.
Ae was a ghost from the past i think.
Ewwwwww her husband is so old.

shes too pretty!
Dont misunderstand the man isnt her husband, he is only the director from Channel 3
Noone know how her husband look

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
what no...she's gorgeous...that can't be...omg....noo....i'll miss her... i love her....and also she's such a cute actress.

jakjann

Jakjann
She was in a lots of lakorn, her latest lakorn was Mea Kha Kanom Whan, she paired up with Luis Scoot. She played as Smart's young sister

^ seriously? that's her? that's who came to mind when I first saw the picture, but then I'm like "no, it can't be...the girl who played in mae ka khanom wan is way too young"...but whoa...