Short Stories Featuring the JLR sisters

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Ami check out what I made on PS! wooo cant wait to see your picture of you and Umm in the "rain" lol
Hmmm...I still need more work though!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh Moh that is nice...i still cant blend the pixs without removing some part of their outfits...Next! lol

yes~yes...i gotta make one real soon...one with Umm (in the Rain---Ouuuu!) and the other one with my p'ek, Anat Vattanakan! :loool:

we should have PS date this Friday night?

ps omg...you didnt sleep til 5 am!??!! dont you feel like this :wacko: and every now and again you have to do this :blink: really hard to shake that sleepiness away! but darnit it doesnt do any good. <_< (so what was the late night panda eyes for...Umm didnt come on ATC did he???) lol

ok one last revision..lol never get it right the first time around ~ever...!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
omg...i just read what Raiya called the thread...request your P'ek and your story might appear! lol
LOL chica! Your story is almost all done...I just have to find the time to flesh it out. I suck at writing dialogue ahahaha...so we'll see how that goes *runs to watch old willy lakorns* :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao i was bored and so i started reading everything...yes even the title of the thread. (dont know how i missed it before) :unsure:

whaaat its almost done?? :spin: awww thanks Raiya... :wub:

ps i just realized your wallie also...nicely done...wanna teach your illiterate sister this weekend?? ^_^

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
AMI! Ok...This is what I could do..I'll try to fix it later once I go through all those PS tutorials. PLUS...I added a third wheel for you! LMAO
You know you like my caption! **runs to hide....
hmmmm maybe it shoule be "who will win her heart and who will get her body?"

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
moh... :loool: im :blush: now!l

ohhh man thats a very tough decision!!! :unsure: :loool: (i cant believe you posted the pixs out here! lmao where am i gonna go hide now ------> :ph34r: isnt gonna work anymore! lmao

sarN

sarNie Granny
AMI! Ok...This is what I could do..I'll try to fix it later once I go through all those PS tutorials. PLUS...I added a third wheel for you! LMAO
You know you like my caption! **runs to hide....
hmmmm maybe it shoule be "who will win her heart and who will get her body?"

:lol: :lol:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
HAHHHAHHAH omg this is amazing this is great lmao we need this for our PARTY! WOO! lmao ahhah :eek: :eek: :eek: STARRY TOOK MY P'EK!!!! =O lmao hahahha bie is good tho woo this going to be great lmao hahahahhah omg wow hahhahaha <3
What??????? We left Bie or Bee Bandit for you my dear. I was thinking about Bie, but I know you love him. Why aren't you paired up with him already? :)

If I can't have Aum (*ahem* no one gets Aum :()~ then I choose Pepper cause I love his aggressiveness, his dimple, his tears, the fact that he's looks hot in a business suit. Uh huh, and that's he's fertile. *LOL* Okay, too much information, running away now...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
What??????? We left Bie or Bee Bandit for you my dear. I was thinking about Bie, but I know you love him. Why aren't you paired up with him already? :)

If I can't have Aum (*ahem* no one gets Aum :( )~ then I chose Pepper cause I love his aggressiveness, his dimple, his tears, the fact that he's looks hot in a business suit. Uh huh, and that's he's fertile. *LOL* Okay, too much information, running away now...
Hahahaha all I can say is SPERMINATED :lol: :ph34r:

sulad

sarNie Adult
Oooh! I can't wait to read our JLR Sisters stories.
From Ami little preview of it, sounds really interesting.
Oh! I have a question.
Are we suppose to make up of how we want it?
:D

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Oooh! I can't wait to read our JLR Sisters stories.
From Ami little preview of it, sounds really interesting.
Oh! I have a question.
Are we suppose to make up of how we want it?
:D
Whatever you want my dear! Ami was pretty clear on what she wanted (aheemmm demanding?!?! J/K LOL i love you girl!) so if you know what you want...just let me know the outline and I'll go from there...if you have things you don't want...tell me that too...it does help when I don't have to come up with everything from scratch. ;)

cecilia

Staff member
maybe, i should write what i want in my fic :p .. but i'm afraid, my bubble has already burst open, the jlr sisters know what i want already :blush:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:clap: is that a baby, i hear??!! lol ^_^ hmm...did i mention that i get pregnant at the end yet lol

well like Raiya said...it does help eliminate some of the time by doing some outline (the writer(s) fill in the details...their mind will be running wild btw :ph34r: ) of what you would like to have happen...that means our stories/fic might show up sooner too :lol: who knows! :D

with all of this said..did i tell you yet that i love ya Raiya!? :p

:eek: geez i forgot to buy some JLR Lottery tickets! <_< (towards our Phuket Island Getaway!)