SHOULD I CONTINUE OR NOT?

fanny

sarNie Adult
I moved to a city that didnt have 24hrs gym. My 24hrs fitness gym membership will be over in December Im debating if I should continue or not. I have greatest deal with them, I paid $540 for 3 year and after 3 year I only have to pay $49.99 for every year for lifetime. I love the deal, but I dont want to keep paying for something I dont use. But what if in the future I move to a place that has 24hrs gym, then I will be regret for not continue. Any advice for me? Should I continue or not?

anan

sarNie Adult
I moved to a city that didnt have 24hrs gym. My 24hrs fitness gym membership will be over in December Im debating if I should continue or not. I have greatest deal with them, I paid $540 for 3 year and after 3 year I only have to pay $49.99 for every year for lifetime. I love the deal, but I dont want to keep paying for something I dont use. But what if in the future I move to a place that has 24hrs gym, then I will be regret for not continue. Any advice for me? Should I continue or not?
That's an interesting dilemma :scratchchin: ....
first of all, 540$ for 3 years (just 15 bucks/month yeah ?) are quite ok. here it's like 600$ a year !!! and it's not a 24h lol.
if it was me, i won't pay for something that i don't use lol...
and in the near future... your paycheck may be higher... so,,, your gym membership will be probably meaningless (or may be cheaper too)...

if you don't have a gym in ur city, u probably have many parks there...it's free, all you need is just a good pair of running shoes... :p
For running lovers... i highly recommend Mizuno shoes...^_^ I think they are simply great: Comfortable, light, with air wave technology to keep ur feet always cool... ^_^

fanny

sarNie Adult
the city now im living in have 2 other gym, but they just dont have 24hrs fitness gym. i dont to pay extra bucks when i still have my 24hrs membership with them.

fanny

sarNie Adult
the city now im living in have 2 other gym, but they just dont have 24hrs fitness gym. i dont to pay extra bucks when i still have my 24hrs membership with them.