Should 'justified' R scenes be abolished from Thai dramas?

What do you think?

• Yes. Those who support R scenes in lakorns are just being selfish. Producers b/c of money + and high

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Those who are against R scenes are just being ridiculous and party pooping. If someone imitates

• Yes. It should be fully abolished from public media, but there should still be some restricted acces

• No. Lakorns w/ R scenes are fine just the way they are; it's not like they are very brutal or explic

• Total voters

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I voted the first "No." B)

People should be accountable for their own actions; It's just too easy to blame other things for your own mistakes.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
What I'm about to say may offend some; but I truly think that people from the Eastern part of the world, such as Asian countries has more common sense and logic, than from the western society.
In the West, people make too many excuses and they are too sensitive to see things in a more simple way.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^^ I understand where you're coming from. There's a difference btw being practical and being intellectual. And THIS may offend some ppl too. People in the east are more practical than intellectual; ppl in the west are more intellectual than practical. Fortunately, I'd like to think I found a balancing medium for myself personally. There's a fine difference btw the two concepts. But seriously. They have their own pros and cons. And both shape how we view controversial topics.

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^ i understand both of ya . It kind of true really . I picked 2 & 4 . I'm bad and i'm going for the "forbidden fruit" and leaving the kids at home .

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
No....R scenes need to stay...it makes the lakorn more dramatic and exciting to watch.

emo

sarNie Hatchling
Yes and no. Yes it should be abolish in lakorn because though it is just for entertaining purpose, rape is still a crime.

No it shouldn’t be abolish because I can see that even though rape is bad, it possibly can lead to love. Sometimes a spouse would force the other partner to do it but they still love each other. I guess the r in lakorn has been brought up because lately there has been quite a few r lakorn this year which received a lot of high ratings and it shouldn’t be exposing it as a good thing all the time.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
NO BECAUSE RAPE IS NOT A CRIME IN LAKORNS, AND THE GUY NEVER GOES TO JAIL OR ANYTHING, ON THE OTHER HAND RAPE IS A CRIME IN REALITY, BUT THIS IS IN LAKORNS. PRETTY MUCH IF IT HAPPENS BETWEEN THE PA EK AND NANG EK THEN IT EQUALS LOVE OR JEAULOUSY ONLY, BUT IF IT'S NOT BETWEEN THEM THEN IT'S SOMETHING ELSE. IT MAKES IT MORE INTERESTING TO WATCH.