Shoutout Recordings

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
here's a vid .. was bored until my lil bau came on .. lols

http://www.imeem.com/people/8u1Xh7S/video/...n-comedy-video/
hahahahahha i looooooove my chicky-ducky too! why are you so adorable?! u look like a baby. hahaha

hahahhaha ur voice is seriously hot. like i really want your voice SO BAD....and u finally recorded!! yay!! your awesome!! lol n thanks for the kudos about the thread. i'm the stalker type, so that's where this thread stemmed from. LOL

fyi, being a stalker is not necessarily bad!! :lol:

on a side note, i want to stickam...or whatever....SO FREAKING BAD!!! hahaha i gotta find a way to fix my webcam!!

btw, i didn't mean to ditch out on everyone all day long since last night. first my net died, then i decided to sleep, then i decided to go to work, then i decided to bring work home, then i decidedm damn, it's been forever...so here i am at like almost midnight. lmao

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol me and anie jus record our voices together jus then, she's gonna upload it so yup - get ready to here us quarrel wenever she does upload the clips :loool: btw, tina, thookie, fun and donna *who else am i missin lol* .. buaha yeah ur voices are sexy HAHHA -- i want ur accents .. anie, already made a comment bout ur accent already in the clip we recorded lol.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^^:( donna do u really have to name that recording "croc hunter" .. rofl kiddin :loool: hahaha *bau goin to listen to it nw*
edit: donna, naww good luck on ur test tomorrow =]

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
well, as always .. me n bau was on videocall in msn (everyday .. more than 9 hours a day xD) BAU SAID: yeh -- i noe we're kinda insane lol
we heard ur clip together n was ROFL .. lol .. i'm glad our clip made u stress-free =]
good luk in ur exam!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
An and Bau you girls were great and hilarious and i can understand u perfectly and love the accent it's so nice...Donna gl on ur exam gosh you're so busy

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lol me and anie jus record our voices together jus then, she's gonna upload it so yup - get ready to here us quarrel wenever she does upload the clips :loool: btw, tina, thookie, fun and donna *who else am i missin lol* .. buaha yeah ur voices are sexy HAHHA -- i want ur accents .. anie, already made a comment bout ur accent already in the clip we recorded lol.

here's me n bau's first quarrellin clip .. lmao!

http://www.imeem.com/people/8u1Xh7S/music/EB_dltQc/1mp3/

okay .. the 2nd one .. we were tryin nt to quarrel .. but its like ..once the recordin thing is on .. BAM! we juz quarrel LOL .. it's hilarious too xD

http://www.imeem.com/people/8u1Xh7S/music/RulMgm9I/3mp3/
message to the above and others too! haha

http://www.imeem.com/thookatha/music/HlBeN4lF/sw14mp3/

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^^thookie :loool: *too lazy to record atm* hahaha -- ur recording is hec funny. i totally cracked especially at the iminitation of the aussie accent -- lol it sounded half british half aussie hahahahahahhahand .. n yup ur sayin bau right :)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol woman .. when did u reply 0_0 (it's 6.54am here ..)
btw, the next time we record .. dont put ur fone near the speaker too much lols ..

shall reply to urs soon lolly :D
n yes...my lil bau is one sexy crocodile hunter :loool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
anie, this mornin i had to print out the essay for the teacher to mark *shakes head*
yeah true, sorry thookie na for makin u semi-deaf :loool:

=.=" sexy croc hunter again lol

btw: im in class atm so that's why on :p

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ohh, i hope he/she accept em .. *praying that my lecturer would accept mine today too*
we worked so hard on it yesterday n i won!

oh...i wanted to call u juz for the sake of it...but nah..i'll end up calling u fiona or sexy stevey :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
anie and kaka!!! u two are soooo cute! :kiss: :wub:

my video recordings! I actually made 2... lol

---videos deleted---

I'm going to erase the videos soon... like tomorrow or the next...hahaha... so watch it now!! LOL
my webcam is not great so the vid is in poor quality... :(

transcend89

sarNie Adult
Hooray!!!!!!!!! kaka and an are back...lol the imitation of thookatha was very funny....what will she reply??? Donna, my sis is going to major in nursing too but that's as far as she wants to go lol tough classes coming up for u so wish you the best...