Shu Qi first series

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile

The famous actress Shu Qi is said to fall in love with the pop singer Alexander Wang (Lee Hom). They were spotted shopping and hugging in Japan. Being asked about this, Shu Qi just laughed and said,"We met each other in Japan, so decided to have a meal and do some shopping together."   

Although the reporters all focused on their love scandal, Shu Qi did not show annoyance on the news conference about the TV seires "Red stroke famle" in Beijing on April 28th. It is Shu Qi's first TV seires. In the series, Shu Qi's role falls in love with five men. Asked which one she likes the best, she joked that she prefer the sixth one.   

The new seires will soon be on public all through the country.  

credit to asianfanatic

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
she's pretty. she looks like jennifer garner. not sure if i spell her name correctly. but i think they both look similiar. is this going to be a modern or ancient?

shubby

sarNie Adult
cool..i like her..it would be really nice if wang lee hom and her are dating...cus they both cute...LOLZ

happy to heard that i love her she is so cute ...and play so good in her movie ... love see her movie everytime :rolleyes:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i really like her in So Close...but her other series...i don't really like her.....her english is sort of funny in the american movie Transporter... :p

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Yeah, I also liked her in So Close, but too bad they mader her character die too soon in the movie.

She also had a very small role in Storm Riders that starred Eken Cheng and Aaron Kwok.

jukoh

sarNie Egg
She has got a funny accent but quite cute and lovable. If she's really dating Lee Hom, it would be nice too cos they make a nice couple.