Shutter (2008)

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
i saw some other trailers for the remake of shutter and it looks exactly like the thai version. like how they have the pix that you turned into a flip book and they see the spirt crawling up the bookcase or whatever and the car accident too.

Car Accident Clip

Twilight

sarNie Egg
American horror is scary too, but it's not up to the point where it will leave you scared for days...unlike Asian horror movies where it takes a while for me to stop being scared lol. And the American horror remake that disappointed me the most was The Eye. The Chinese version was waaaay waaaay freakier and it gave me the chills. Anyways, I'm gonna give "Shutter" a try and see if it's good or not...but I don't think it will be any better than the Thai one...the Thai one scared the crap outta me lol.

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
I saw the movie on Friday. Such a disappointment...the ghost wasn't even scary looking. She looked plain...>_< They added some other stuff that wasn't in the Thai version. Did anyone else see it yet?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I saw the movie on Friday. Such a disappointment...the ghost wasn't even scary looking. She looked plain...>_< They added some other stuff that wasn't in the Thai version. Did anyone else see it yet?
AWE WAS iT? i'M NOT SURPRiSE iT WASN'T GOOD... i HAVEN'T SEEN iT YET, & i DON'T THiNK WANNA WATCH iT ANYMORE.. HAHA. i'LL JUST STiCK TO THE THAi VERSiON.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
yes, this is such a disappointment to me also. i'll stick with thai version way better.

donna

sarNie Adult
i wanted to watch this on friday but the weather wasn't cooperating with me! all that damn snow we got. man messed up all my plans

i still want to see it tho. maybe this weekend?

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
watched it yesterday afternoon. It followed the thai version pretty well... storyline wise, however, the thai version of course was much more scarier. the thai version had a lot of scary scenes, whereas the american version, much like the other american version horror remake films were much too short with very few scary parts. the ghost girl was just a normal looking ghost.. more like an angered ghost, but not with a very scary look. recommend it.. u must see it to compare it... go during matinee or after it comes out on DVD.

Susie

sarNie Adult
yeah same here i watched it over the weekend. it totally sucked ass. i was so fustrated with that scene with benjamin had flies coming out of his mouth...WTH was that all about??? ANANDA COULD HAVE BEEN THE MAIN CHARACTER. THE THAI VERSION IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER.