Si Yod Kumon Remake

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
If this was to be remake who do you guys think would Match the role.
For me these are my couple
Pond/Fah
Fuse/Naen
Ak/Gubgib
And I don't know about the last couple yet.

Tommy

sarNie Egg
Well dont get mad , since you asking who would be  a good character in the remake of Sid Yod Kumon ,,,, 
i think the character that they should pick for the remake of Sid Yod Kumon is  # 1 Your father , # 2 Your Grandma,
# 3 your Grandpa, and #4 is your brother

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Well thank you. I will take that as a compliment..I'm not mad either because there's no reason to be mad for such little things right?

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Tommy said:
Well dont get mad , since you asking who would be  a good character in the remake of Sid Yod Kumon ,,,, 

i think the character that they should pick for the remake of Sid Yod Kumon is  # 1 Your father , # 2 Your Grandma,
# 3 your Grandpa, and #4 is your brother

Hi, there, Tommy. As a friendly reminder, please do not attack other members personally. :) Please check out our list of forum rules if you haven't yet done so. "No personal attack" is Rule #3. Thank you! :thanks:

Tik_lover said:
Well thank you. I will take that as a compliment..I'm not mad either because there's no reason to be mad for such little things right?

Tik_lover, on Tommy's behalf, I'm sorry for the incident. :spin: :console: :grouphug: If there's anything else, please let me know. Have a good one, everyone!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Tik_lover said:
If this was to be remake who do you guys think would Match the role.
For me these are my couple
Pond/Fah
Fuse/Naen
Ak/Gubgib
And I don't know about the last couple yet.
I agree with Fuse and Naen but not sure about other :dance3:

Falada

sarNie Adult
2nd Couple: Fuse and Cartoon N.: From Dab Jed See Manee Jed Saen, they fit that couple since she's so mean to him. 

Tommy

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:

Hi, there, Tommy. As a friendly reminder, please do not attack other members personally. :) Please check out our list of forum rules if you haven't yet done so. "No personal attack" is Rule #3. Thank you! :thanks:

Tik_lover, on Tommy's behalf, I'm sorry for the incident. :spin: :console: :grouphug: If there's anything else, please let me know. Have a good one, everyone!
This is not a insult , this is my opinion ,, because the other user ask for advice on which characters should be in the Sid Yod Kumon...... Maiko  are you a communist  because in here everyone can express their opinion ,, 

Tommy

sarNie Egg
Anonymous95 said:
That user is just a troll it seems.
Anonymous95 , you cant just label me as a Troll ,,, unless you find evidence ,, For example would you like it if i say  your mom is a  hooker,,,

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Tommy said:
This is not a insult , this is my opinion ,, because the other user ask for advice on which characters should be in the Sid Yod Kumon...... Maiko  are you a communist  because in here everyone can express their opinion ,, 
Tik was asking for everyone' opinion on celebrities that would fit for the roles, she/he didn't ask for you to bring her family in it. Tik was talking about celebrities NOT her family. Yes everyone have the right to express their opinion in this forum, but there are still rules members in this forum need to follow. Freedom of speech/expression does not mean going around and attacking people. You're not just giving your opinion but you basically attacking Tik.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Tommy said:
Anonymous95 , you cant just label me as a Troll ,,, unless you find evidence ,, For example would you like it if i say  your mom is a  hooker,,,
You are seriously asking for an evidence? Base on your action and you brining Tik's family in it, it is called attacking&trolling, that is enough evidence for her to called you a troll.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Tommy said:

No, I'm not a Communist; I'm just a simple moderator in this awesome site. :) Yes, everyone can express their opinion(s), but we have rules for a reason, just like Gumiho said. I don't find your opinion to be respectful.

Tommy said:

In this case, she actually has a valid reason in assuming that you're a troll. You have been reminded of the forum rules. Please abide by them. :thanks:

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
if ch.7 does plan to remake it within 5-10 years
i would actually prefer new faces
not to be mean but the newbies now are too short - (guys) and not attractive - (girls)
i hope ch.7 get new newbies for this drama like they did -- Got Gai Ya Sit <-- i think that's how u pronounce it
because  like -- Sung Tong -- all old faces and casts of the couples weren't that catchy except for the two main characters and ann mitchai - the Giantress
and hopefully they kind of change the storyline: from parents meeting, having them, and them meeting their soulmates, and the ending.

val

sarNie Adult
I was hoping for ch 7 to make the sequel to bow keaw jukurt with the kids' story instead of a remake

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea. I'm kind of sick of them just keep on remaking old ones. But if they make new ones, they're going to make it drag like Tookathatong too. lol 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Please refrain from personally attacking other members and our moderators. As stated please review our rules. Friendly banter is acceptable, but insults will not be tolerated.