Siab quaj dhi rau kev hlub

fns

sarNie Hatchling
i just saw this movie at loojceed wedsite....is this movie good? isn't worth buying it? can someone give me a brief summary to this movie.....
thank you

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
It's alright. It has 3 parts. Some of the scences was unneccsarry and if those was deleted and the movie was only 2 parts the movie would've of been better and not too boring. The whole girlfriend and boyfriend dating thing seems to take up 2 parts of the movie.

This movie is about the na'ke's mom wants her to marry the aunt and uncle from America's son. But the na'ke met Coob and fell in love with him instead. Her parents does not approve of Coob. The guy from America is jealous and kill Coob to take him out of the picture so the na'ke will marry him.

NyiajLiNyiaj

sarNie Egg
come on coob thoj can't act...watch carefully every scence he always smile all the time. don't believe me go watch all movies he in...the fake smile all the the time.

val

sarNie Adult
u have the cover picture???...

title is like a korean drama (when dubbed in hmong) title. summary sound interesting anyone want to tell me if its a happy ending or not?

hmoobkc

sarNie Egg
i just saw this movie at loojceed wedsite....is this movie good? isn't worth buying it? can someone give me a brief summary to this movie.....
thank you
My wife and I just finished part II (total of 3 parts), it is not a stellar performace, and the audio is poor. Without seeing the ending, I cannot really say much about this movie.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i think they tried it too thai -ish...??....i didn't really understand they movies at all...."coob's n'ek"...??...i didn't get it...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Ughhh.. This movie has HORRIBLE audio quality...

anyway, the dude 'from america' in this movie is from my hubby's hometown (1 hr away) and he has a twin brother too... but that twin brother is married except him.. This past weekend my sisinlaw had a hu plig at her house and one of the dudes came but I couldn't tell if it was him or the brother.. Just thought I'd share ;P

although the movie isn't as good as the cover looks, the songs sung by Coob make up for it (I think he's an ok singer)... and the na'ek's wardrobe is actually nicer than the 'usual' actresses and it matches her.. or maybe that's just my opinion :)

also, after watching this movie, I want to go shopping over in Thailand now.. lol.. I think this movie really promotes tourist-ing over there.

nothinghill

sarNie Egg

title is like a korean drama (when dubbed in hmong) title. summary sound interesting anyone want to tell me if its a happy ending or not?

WHAT A DUMBASS MOVIE::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::DON'T BUY IT::::::::::::::::::::::::;IT'LL JUST BE A WASTE OF YOUR MONEY:::::::::::::::I SAW IT ON YOUTUBE..A CLIP HERE AND THERE...HAHAHA......

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
NO, MOVIE'S NOT GOOD AT ALL.....VERY CONFUSING..AND IS A WASTE OF MONEY....DON'T BUY IT...HAHAHA...SAW IT ON YOUTUBE...

well, the story is rather simple. but I agree it is a waste of money because there is not point to watching the whole movie except for the last like, 30 minutes of it and you should already know what the whole thing is about.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
saw it on youtube...complete waste of $$...the storyline has no point. You have no sympathy for the characters because everyone is playing each other...Question, who did Meej end up with? He's kinda cute ;) I skipped a lot of it tho, just saw the last couple of clips.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
so glad i didn't buy the movie. i just borrowed it. i couldn't even hear anything. i have to turn up the volume hella loud. well anywaz at the end when the bloopers came on and when coob sang that one chinese song, do anyone know where i can download it?

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
so glad i didn't buy the movie. i just borrowed it. i couldn't even hear anything. i have to turn up the volume hella loud. well anywaz at the end when the bloopers came on and when coob sang that one chinese song, do anyone know where i can download it?
I agree...it sucked. Volume was atrocious. Storyline was blahhh. I've never heard the Chinese version, but I know Coob's brother, the late Pov Thoj sang that..."Nco koj tshaj plaws..." from his 8th album. Pretty music.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
I agree...it sucked. Volume was atrocious. Storyline was blahhh. I've never heard the Chinese version, but I know Coob's brother, the late Pov Thoj sang that..."Nco koj tshaj plaws..." from his 8th album. Pretty music.
k thanks for the info.