SIAMVDO.COM

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
sorry, i can't read thai and these titles have no images so i can't tell which boran lakorn it is. can someone translate these for me?? thanks a bunch for the big help!! :D :D

เทพศิลป์อินทรจักร
เทพอัศวิน
หลวิชัย-คาวี
อุทัยเทวี
ลูกที่ถูกลืม
ไกรทอง
กัณหา - ชาลี
ขวานฟ้าหน้าดำ
ดาบเจ็ดสีมณีเจ็ดแสง
นิลมณี
นางพญาไพร
พระรถเสน

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
i think these are right but not sure....(lets see how my thai reading is...)
Thepsin Intarajuk
Theputsuvin
Honwichai Cowie
Uthaitawie
Look tee took leum
Kraitong
?(i think this one has Neung in it, but not sure)
Kwanfanadum
Darp Jit see manee jit sang
? (it might be Ninminee)
Nang Praya Prai
?

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
man i sure wish i could read thai .. i'm so jealous of yuu two <_< haha.. thanks so much yuu two.. now all the other ppl like me can finally know wat the other movies are :)

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
sw33txkay said:
man i sure wish i could read thai .. i'm so jealous of yuu two <_< haha.. thanks so much yuu two.. now all the other ppl like me can finally know wat the other movies are :)
[post="114528"][/post]​
yea, it took me foreva to teach myself thai, and i still kinda suck at it. But glad to kinda help! :D

dara

sarNie Egg
That should be Phra Rothasen (or simply Phra Rote). It's the story between Nang Sip Song and Manora.

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
dara said:
That should be Phra Rothasen (or simply Phra Rote). It's the story between Nang Sip Song and Manora.
[post="117124"][/post]​
Wasnt that the p'eks name in Nang Sib Song? And i thought that Manora was after Nang Sib song.

dara

sarNie Egg
This is how I see it:

Nang Sip Song - story about the 12 sisters, the giant who adopted them, and the prince they all married.

Phra Rot-Meri is about the son of the youngest Sister and Meri. (In the story she recieves a new name: Kangri)

And Phra Suthon-Manora is the story of the incarnates of Phra Rot and Meri.

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
there are CDs and books you can buy...some cities have classes with instructors too...
[post="138846"][/post]​
hi where do you go buy the cd's and books to learn thai.. i always wanted to learn thai..