Signature Question

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Hey guys, I want to ask this and hope no one takes it the wrong way. I know we love to express our love for our stars through our signatures, but is there a way we could limit the amount of gifs used in our signatures? I don't have a good connection, and I mean, it's hard enough to go through threads that have a lot of pictures in it, which is not a problem...but when there are signatures with A LOT of gifs, it really slows down my computer and makes it hard for me to get through pages. What do you guys think? I really don't want to have to limit something like that, but sometimes more than 5 gifs is too much.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG, AMEN SISTER. lol i have a pretty decent connection, and i still have problems scrolling up and down the threads. haha PLEASE, YA'LL, take it easy with sigs. LOVE EVERYONE STILL!!!

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know if anyone know this but you can x out the big signature to load in your page .. i do that on big photo sig and this is the best option to go .. I've asked darv about fixing this before but i find that x out ppl signature is actually a better idea .. so maybe you girls can try that.

How to ..

Next to the signature section of member, there's an X underneath the LIKE THIS button .. When you click on the X - you have the option to ignore all sign or ignore just that particular person. Hope this helps na.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i don't know if anyone know this but you can x out the big signature to load in your page .. i do that on big photo sig and this is the best option to go .. I've asked darv about fixing this before but i find that x out ppl signature is actually a better idea .. so maybe you girls can try that.

How to ..

Next to the signature section of member, there's an X underneath the LIKE THIS button .. When you click on the X - you have the option to ignore all sign or ignore just that particular person. Hope this helps na.
omg, this helps, this helps! haha thanks!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm the guilty party here!! :hide: I'm sorry I didn't mean to inconvenience anyone. I will keep it in mind for sure. I've already shorten my siggies!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It's not that big a deal, as long as there's a way to fix it, I'm fine with it. That would also help for people with signatures that have the malware warning too, right? That thing is so cool, I didn't know you could do that!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Like a word processing document, be sure to press on the center option! It should be on the second row and second one from the right!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I'm the guilty party here!! :hide: I'm sorry I didn't mean to inconvenience anyone. I will keep it in mind for sure. I've already shorten my siggies!!
lol ur sig is damn cute though. at least i know how to control it now...thanks, again, cecilia!!

cecilia

Staff member
I'm glad that you brought up this topic as I also had the same issue. I hope no one takes offense to this.
i do .. majorily .. that's why i ignore your sign lol - kidding

i was so annoyed then too .. but i was curious one day and click on that x and saw what it can do ..
the power of curiousity - you'll learn so many new things by exploring around this forum ..

Forgot to add ..
LIKE OPTION is now 20/day for postiive and 10/day for negative
now go on a rampage and start liking all those nice and beautiful commentators na.
(Thanks Darv for doing this)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
^ Thanks Thookatha for liking my siggy! :D
honestly, if i knew how to do stuff like that, i would probably be one of the reasons why this thread was started too. lol

i do .. majorily .. that's why i ignore your sign lol - kidding

i was so annoyed then too .. but i was curious one day and click on that x and saw what it can do ..
the power of curiousity - you'll learn so many new things by exploring around this forum ..

Forgot to add ..
now go on a rampage and start liking all those nice and beautiful commentators na.
you are braver than i am! even when i am curious, im afraid to press things because i don't want settings i do like to change. i wouldn't know how to put it back. also, thanks for letting me know about the like option too! i didn't know there were actual numbers of times we could and could not use it. ha

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Forgot to add ..
Thanks, Ceci for doing that! Now I can "LIKE" more posts!! :thumbsup: