(Sila and Mintha) fanfic

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Hey guys,

So I got some of my story together regarding Sila and Mintha. I changed Sila and Mintha's name to Daniel and Keira, just to be a bit different. But this fanfic is still based on the character Sila and Mintha. There isn't much in the first chapter. My story is slow in developing the romance. I still haven't got a title for it so if you guys read it, and can think of a title, let me know. I would appreciate your help very much.

Also, this is probably my second time writing. I've never written much before, so if you find any flaws please excuse and forgive me. I'm still starting out and I'm not that good at English. It's not my first language. This is also my first fanfic. Hopefully I can enticed you to go through the love journey of Daniel and Keira together. I'm now going to give a brief introduction into my story so far.

If you have any advice, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Disclaimer: This is a fanfic inspired by thai drama and chinese drama, and also ideas picked up from internet, and my own thoughts into it as well.

Credit to Ruthanne Reid.

Last edited:

yellowgreen123

Introduction

What’s going to follow is going to be a story between Prince Daniel and Keira, a noble’s daughter. They go through many obstacles together and many adventures. They are friendly towards each other at the start and falls in love with each other at the end. The prince initially pretends to be gay as he doesn’t want to have any relationship with a woman, and he only tells Keira that he’s gay. Everyone else knows, and thinks Prince Daniel is straight. Keira, also doesn’t want to marry and have any relationship, so when she found out that Daniel is gay (supposedly), she felt relieved and see no threat in being nice and close to Daniel. Daniel and Keira both have people that they are close to, and also have people that love them in a romantic way. A character named Stephen like Keira and vise versa, Daniel is loved by a character named Lily.

Daniel has a brother named Stanley Ratchanatara. They are very close to each other and tease each other a lot.

They lived in BuangSi Palace situated just a little north east of Bangkok, but still in the city of Bangkok, with their Parents Thanawat Ratchanatara and Jane Ratchanatara as the King and Queen of Bangkok.

Stay tuned for what happens to these characters.

yellowgreen123

Chapter 1

Far into the distance, the sound of gallops resounded. Daniel was atop of his beloved horseback, kicking at its side, propelling it forward to run, as he enjoyed the swishing wind that hit by him. He continued riding until he came near the entrance of the palace. Daniel slowed down his horse as he got closer to the palace gate. He pulled at the rains that were attached to the horse’s muzzle, signalling it to stop.

As Daniel was dismounting from his horse, he could hear a voice from behind addressing him with,

“Prince Daniel, Your Majesty your father and her Majesty your mother, has requested for your presence, Your Highness.”

“Is that so Official Lance?” replied Daniel and knew it was Official Lance due to his familiarity of the Official’s voice. Daniel thought and suspected that it might be a matter to do with his Royal obligations. And he had speculated before too, that it could be about his duty to marry. Marry, either a Princess from another land, or any of his royal Noble’s daughters. This talk was inevitably going to happen, whether sooner or later. It wasn’t a pleasing conclusion for him to think about. Yes, He was a prince, and yes in this kingdom, some royal rules are followed on from tradition. However, deep down, he just wanted to be a free person and not have to have a relationship with anyone. Not that He hated relationships, and as such, relationship with a woman. But that he felt he didn’t need to be in one, as he thought that being with his family and friends, and by himself was enough.

Daniel turned around to face Official Lance and smiled, before giving another polite reply.

“I will be right with you soon Official Lance.” “I’ve just got to walk my horse back to the barn first” “Would that be ok with you?”

“That would be fine your Majesty, I will notify your Father and Mother straight away.” “I’d be going now your Majesty.” Daniel nodded towards Official Lance respectfully. Daniel had always been brought up to be polite and he was always polite, as being taught at a young age, this characteristic has become second nature to him. This was probably one of the many things that attracted so much love from people around him to his personality and character. Daniel was calm, gentle, composed, bright and kind. He liked to cook, go on adventures, travels, and be with his family and friends. He was quite sentimental as a person, and often also was quite guarded against things. He trusted people very well, but it was in his personality to not let out or let on anything too much; for he was a thoughtful person.

“Your Majesty”, “Your Majesty”, the royal servants were addressing and bowing slightly one after another, as Daniel walked down the main lane of the barn. He nodded to each one of the royal servants in acknowledgement and proceeded to buckle up Tingly, his horse’s name, at its personal stable. The section of the barn furthest in.

“I’ll be back for another ride soon, Tingly.” Daniel whispered gently and stroked a few times the horse’s soft mane. Daniel looked in the direction of the palace and gave an apprehensive sigh, before giving himself a little smile. He thought to himself that It couldn’t be as bad like he thought, for he was somewhat stressed about it. However, he had thought himself of a way of tackling it when it comes down to him marrying a girl. If indeed that was the subject that was going to be brought up by his parents. And with that Prince Daniel continued walking towards the palace.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 1

Far into the distance, the sound of gallops resounded. Daniel was atop of his beloved horseback, kicking at its side, propelling it forward to run, as he enjoyed the swishing wind that hit by him. He continued riding until he came near the entrance of the palace. Daniel slowed down his horse as he got closer to the palace gate. He pulled at the rains that were attached to the horse’s muzzle, signalling it to stop.

As Daniel was dismounting from his horse, he could hear a voice from behind addressing him with,

“Prince Daniel, Your Majesty your father and her Majesty your mother, has requested for your presence, Your Highness.”

“Is that so Official Lance?” replied Daniel and knew it was Official Lance due to his familiarity of the Official’s voice. Daniel thought and suspected that it might be a matter to do with his Royal obligations. And he had speculated before too, that it could be about his duty to marry. Marry, either a Princess from another land, or any of his royal Noble’s daughters. This talk was inevitably going to happen, whether sooner or later. It wasn’t a pleasing conclusion for him to think about. Yes, He was a prince, and yes in this kingdom, some royal rules are followed on from tradition. However, deep down, he just wanted to be a free person and not have to have a relationship with anyone. Not that He hated relationships, and as such, relationship with a woman. But that he felt he didn’t need to be in one, as he thought that being with his family and friends, and by himself was enough.

Daniel turned around to face Official Lance and smiled, before giving another polite reply.

“I will be right with you soon Official Lance.” “I’ve just got to walk my horse back to the barn first” “Would that be ok with you?”

“That would be fine your Majesty, I will notify your Father and Mother straight away.” “I’d be going now your Majesty.” Daniel nodded towards Official Lance respectfully. Daniel had always been brought up to be polite and he was always polite, as being taught at a young age, this characteristic has become second nature to him. This was probably one of the many things that attracted so much love from people around him to his personality and character. Daniel was calm, gentle, composed, bright and kind. He liked to cook, go on adventures, travels, and be with his family and friends. He was quite sentimental as a person, and often also was quite guarded against things. He trusted people very well, but it was in his personality to not let out or let on anything too much; for he was a thoughtful person.

“Your Majesty”, “Your Majesty”, the royal servants were addressing and bowing slightly one after another, as Daniel walked down the main lane of the barn. He nodded to each one of the royal servants in acknowledgement and proceeded to buckle up Tingly, his horse’s name, at its personal stable. The section of the barn furthest in.

“I’ll be back for another ride soon, Tingly.” Daniel whispered gently and stroked a few times the horse’s soft mane. Daniel looked in the direction of the palace and gave an apprehensive sigh, before giving himself a little smile. He thought to himself that It couldn’t be as bad like he thought, for he was somewhat stressed about it. However, he had thought himself of a way of tackling it when it comes down to him marrying a girl. If indeed that was the subject that was going to be brought up by his parents. And with that Prince Daniel continued walking towards the palace.
This sounds good so far! This character is so different from how Sila is in the lakorn so it will be very refreshing :) can’t wait for more!

yellowgreen123

This sounds good so far! This character is so different from how Sila is in the lakorn so it will be very refreshing :) can’t wait for more!
Yes, he is going to be different. But it's still Tor and Fern. Basically it's like another story of them two. :)