Silamanee (Compordee)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Haha. The way he looks at Mae Liang makes me shudder, cause each time he looks at her he's always caught in the moment. It makes his body boil...hot...a turn on, you know what I mean...and I think the same goes to Parote's friend.

Episode 3 is so funny how Parote wants to find out where Ngam lives and he finds every opportunity to do so but always fail. I hate how he's in denial that he doesn't have any feelings or liking toward Ngam and I think Ngam was right in episode two at the dinning area...she said Parote is just can't accept that she befriended his brother, Chalee, and not him.

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
Is it just me.. but Chaylee looks alot like Chakrit but a younger version... .... just wondering if they're brother? does anyone know? sorry i didn't read all the 40 pages to find out...

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
LMFAO! Paul looks like a perv in those sc's
LMAO, I couldn't agree more :lol: the way parote cops a feel with his eyes on mae liang is super hilarious :lol:

I'm actually getting used to kob's fringe/bang...it does make her look like a school girl, so I guess it's all for the effects...haven't seen episode 3 yet, but will definitely get to it as soon as I can :p

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
seriously i hate kob's bang...

She has to play three different roles there, so ofcourse she has a find a way to make her look different. So the bang is for being a school girl, super long hair or tie up with flowers for being a princess, and no bang with long curly hair for being a fabric merchant. Clear?

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
okay, currently watching episode three right now and the part of parote following ngam, then being found out...she outsmartted him and swooped into the bus and he ran into the pole :loool: hehe, and then ngam thought that she completely had the upper hand when parote showed up on the bus :lol: I guess she had a monologue going on of how he's getting his comeuppance for following her, of which he asked, "do you have such a great time tricking? (glang) people"...LOL, and then to top it all off, she didn't realize that he was actually on the bus talking to her! :lol: gahh, that was a memorable scene for me...will be back to share more spoilers!

IAmMe

sarNie Egg
Excuse me ... Can i ask if this is a period kingdom drama or today drama?

Or in Thailand the kingdom does still exist and live along with the modern life?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
IAmMe, your second line "the kingdom does still exist and live along with the modern life." That's why when na'ek is in her kingdom (which is in the countryside) she wears her traditional clothing and when she's in the city, she wears normal 'today' clothing.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Episode 3 was so funny >.< I like the scene where Ngam and Parote was on the bus...
and ...OMG Im so in love with Ngam's cousin... I hope that we'll see more of him :3

nophankh

sarNie Adult
guys, is it airing today.

I know it's the princess's cremation. National Holiday? The princess that passed away back in January. The current king's older sister