silly hmong radio question:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i just thought that this was the most random and silly question asked on the hmong radio this morning.
ahahaha...

one guy called and said..
"paj zaub khab."

i'm sitting there with my parents eating breakfast... uhm..
"it's all for publicity.. she won a pageant and had to make herself look good.. if she didn't win that pageant.. we all know she never would have traveled to thailand..."

and yes.. this is another paj zaub khab thread...

i'm open for all comments... i don't hate her... i just think she's really fake.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
what kind of dumb question is that.. lols...

im not hating on paj zaub but durrrr... she won a paegeant.. she has to act like she so love and care for her people...

isnt that whats all about..:D

skies

sarNie Adult
HAHA!
That's the most random question.
Well, I think everyone loves their people of course. But just differently. Just because someone has done something that appeals to the public doesn't mean he/she loves his/her people most. Everyone loves their people, just not in the same way. :p

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
really, what the hell???? what kind of question is that???

i should have litsen to the hmong radio earlier because i live in sac too

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
really, what the hell???? what kind of question is that???

i should have litsen to the hmong radio earlier because i live in sac too

omg. my dad listens to the hmong radio every single day that it's on...
it gets annoying.. and i practically learned all the damn commercials.. ehehehe

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
i love hmong people.

mee moua???
i think she loves hmong people.

um. yah.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
yep i agree she only did it bc she won the title.... she could have done with when she was just a regular girl who didn't win...

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
nkaujhmooblauj, you are so funny!!!!! yeah I use to litsen to the hmong radio but now I don't anymore and I don't know anything about those hmong radio now.

really, you had learn all the commercial well me too, hehehehehhe i most remember the commercial that about State Farm Insurance. All their commercial sound really annoying!!! don't you think so??? but anyway it just commercial so people can txhawb nqa lawm xwb

omg. my dad listens to the hmong radio every single day that it's on...
it gets annoying.. and i practically learned all the damn commercials.. ehehehe

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I'm confused.. what was the question? Anyways, hmong people complain too much. If the pageant winner wins and do nothing, they complain and if they win and do something, they still complain. What do you guys want them to do? At least PZK did something. And I know a lot of those Miss USA, Miss universe, Miss teen.. etc.. Really didn't do much either until after they won.

cecilia

Staff member
^i agree, Hmong ppl complain too much, even i do too. but at least, have some logic statement. not saying you're right or i'm wrong. can we at least work together and appreciate one another effort to make a difference in the Hmong community. This is why we the Hmong don't' get anywhere beside copying other ppl.

i don't know who she is but seeing her trying to make a difference when she didn't want to is better than some of us sitting at home, doing nothing but complain about life and or how to support our hmong ppl back in Asia. fAME or no Fame, at least she attempt it to make a difference ..

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
^i agree, Hmong ppl complain too much, even i do too. but at least, have some logic statement. not saying you're right or i'm wrong. can we at least work together and appreciate one another effort to make a difference in the Hmong community. This is why we the Hmong don't' get anywhere beside copying other ppl.

i don't know who she is but seeing her trying to make a difference when she didn't want to is better than some of us sitting at home, doing nothing but complain about life and or how to support our hmong ppl back in Asia. fAME or no Fame, at least she attempt it to make a difference ..
ok so u're saying that she did something. what did pzk do? she just gave out candy.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^^ she bought supplies with money she fundraised.. lol.
i still think she should have gave credit to the families and people who helped her with the funds...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
at least she did something gosh...unlike others who just freaken married within the year they won the pageant and was suppose to set a good example...at least she set a good example...she's not that bad...

pucca88

sarNie Egg
Well gave away stuffs does show that she cared and wanted to help but who know since she's Miss Hmong it could be for her own benefit only.
So true hmong people complain a lot included me too I'm not going to lied but I kinda understand why they will complain a lot. Just cause you won Miss Hmong you think you're better than any other hmong people or just cause you did something that not a hmong people done it before. I may be wrong on this but what I witnessed in the past seen like it. C'mon why can they encourage others that since they could do other could do it too instead of being like "omg I did something that not single hmong done it before I'm better than all of you hmong people who are just sitting around at home and complain".
But that's just me so no offence to anyone.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
Well gave away stuffs does show that she cared and wanted to help but who know since she's Miss Hmong it could be for her own benefit only.
So true hmong people complain a lot included me too I'm not going to lied but I kinda understand why they will complain a lot. Just cause you won Miss Hmong you think you're better than any other hmong people or just cause you did something that not a hmong people done it before. I may be wrong on this but what I witnessed in the past seen like it. C'mon why can they encourage others that since they could do other could do it too instead of being like "omg I did something that not single hmong done it before I'm better than all of you hmong people who are just sitting around at home and complain".
But that's just me so no offence to anyone.
well she ain't the only hmong ppl that did something other ppl did stuff too n they didn't win that stupid crown.

pucca88

sarNie Egg
well she ain't the only hmong ppl that did something other ppl did stuff too n they didn't win that stupid crown.
I know she's not the only hmong person who did something. But since she won the stupid crown and did something hmong people tended that she's the only young hmong girl that is truthly did something to help the poor hmong in Thailand. So I'm just like you I kinda piss me off how people are getting her so much credits. And no I"m not jealous of her just wish that since people are saying "PZK is a true Miss Hmong cause she did this she that blah blah" then they should praised about others that done something too but No since other people didn't won the crown like her it doesn't matter how much they done to help.
I bet you anything if you and me go to Thailand to gave away stuffs to the poor hmong people no one will praise us since we're not Miss Hmong or didn't win any title. So most likely she just doing it for image.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
I know she's not the only hmong person who did something. But since she won the stupid crown and did something hmong people tended that she's the only young hmong girl that is truthly did something to help the poor hmong in Thailand. So I'm just like you I kinda piss me off how people are getting her so much credits. And no I"m not jealous of her just wish that since people are saying "PZK is a true Miss Hmong cause she did this she that blah blah" then they should praised about others that done something too but No since other people didn't won the crown like her it doesn't matter how much they done to help.
I bet you anything if you and me go to Thailand to gave away stuffs to the poor hmong people no one will praise us since we're not Miss Hmong or didn't win any title. So most likely she just doing it for image.
exactly my point too. image. plus this wasn't even her idea in the first place. i thought she could've done better like try to help get out hmong ppl out of the forest hiding themselves,etc. but all she did was give away candy. how is that helping them?