SilverDragon 999's Artworks

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
Hey I've decided to post some of the things i've been doing with photoshop. I've only just started learning how to use photoshop and this is what i've done so far. Feel free to use them but if you do don't forget to credit me! Enjoy! :lol:

This was my frst attempt at photoshop. It's a poster for one of my fanfic's. :)

My first video gif banner

I think I made this last week...

These pieces I made today

I know the resolution is a little strange for my wallpapers but i made them to fit my laptop.

That's it for now... :sweat:

Na

sarNie Hatchling
So pretty.. ur actually better then meeh! I really like the Tik Animated Banner!

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Nathlie!

These are some of me and Tik I made for fun last night :blush: :blush: :blush:

I like the second one. :wub: :wub: :wub:

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
your artwork is really great i really love the tik and paula one.. keep up the good work :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
WOW!! Thanks for sharing, SilverDragon_999. All of your artwork are creative and stunning!! I especially enjoyed the animes. They are so beautiful.

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
here's another bangruk soi 9 one:

i just made it but it seems its not playing that well... i'll fix it up later :D

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
thank you everyone! i was bored so i photoshoped some photos i took in thailand around three months ago. i felt like experimenting so here are the results. enjoy!

the 7-11 one is my fav :wub: my bro wanted a pic of 7-11 coz they don't have them here in perth so i took one out of our car. :D

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
thankyou people for the comments!

here's a wallie of noon:

some tik banners:

matching avatar:

feel free to use them but remember to credit me!