Simply…. L.O.V.E (COMPLETED)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
This Will be my first Fanfic!!!...It won't be that great but Enjoy!..don't forget to leave feed backs and suggestions to help me improve on writing my Fanfic!...thanks!! love rome&rita!!

Simply…. L.O.V.E

Starring: Rita Jensen&Rome Patchata

Prologue

Rita Jensen is a pretty young lady. She’s clumsy and nerdy. Also to mention funny sometimes. Rita lives with her evil aunt. Her parents passed away so she had to stay with her aunt or else she has no where to go. She works at a company call SPOTLIGHT. It’s a big company that deals with many magazines. They help publish magazine covers and has a lot to do with finding the right models for the right company’s. Kind of like an agency company but yet they focus more on business and entertainment.

Rome Patchata is a young new CEO. His father figured its time for his son to grow up so he made his son take over his company. Rome doesn’t talk much and he can be mean. He could be sweet too..but its rarely….he has a few girls that loves to follow him around..

Rome and Rita first meet each other on bad terms…from there on they just doesn’t seem to really get along..but little did they know that soon magic will spark its own way for these two to fall in love……=DD​

simplysweet

Simplysweet

Chapter 1

Girl: Sorry!....OMG!...im sorry!...ahhhh im gonna be late again!!!!!!(she ran and ran until she finally reached the elevator…)*panting and trying to catch her breath*
Person: are you ok miss?
Girl: ohh*panting*yeah..thanks for asking…..(whew!! Thank goodness that I made it in time..-_-)
Girl 2: Hey!!...Jensen! your late again!!
Rita: im sorry Mrs. San…it wasn’t my fault..every thing was in my way..and plus there was a lot of traffic!
Mrs. San: fine ill forgive you AGAIN….just….just try not to be late again.. were expecting our new boss today…..
Rita: yes maam…(whew that was close…=D)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Girl1: OMG!!!....here comes our new boss!!!
Girl 2: eek!!!! There he is….ahhhh…….(screams)
Girl 3: he is sooo handsome….is he still single?.......

Guy: he’s not even all that…geee…-_-

Rita: Fon, do you think our new boss will be nice or mean.
Fon: hmmm….idk..maybe, maybe not..im not too sure…I just heard that he’s a quiet guy that doesn’t like to talk a lot…
Rita: is that right…well if he turns out to be mean….then I quit!...
Fon: Rita don’t be silly you know how bad you need this job!...
Rita: -_- yes your right…..i do need this job badly!!! =(
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mrs. San: attention everyone!!! This is our new CEO, Rome Patchata and he is taking over the company from his father. As we all know, his father Mr. Patchata has retired and will just help guide his son. (smiles…starts clapping)
Staff 1: welcome Khun Patchata!!
Staff 2: we’re looking forward to your guidance!...=D

Rita: (^o^) yawn…… zZzZzzZzzzZZzzzzZZZzzzZZzzzz
Fon: Rita….Rita…RITA!!!!!!!
Rita: (jump up and stood up) YES MAAM!!!!!!

Everyone just looks at Rita like she is crazy. Embarrassing herself Rita slowly lowers her head, smile and sat back down quick. But one particular voice spoke out that scared everyone…

Voice: Hey you! What kind of staff are you sleeping during work huh??. Don’t you have work to do? Or at least were you even listening??....
Mrs. San: uhhh…uh…oh Mr. Patchata im so sorry. Rita there was here all night yesterday and she had to come back in early today with my request. She’s probably just tired. (big smile)
Rome: it doesn’t matter once your at work you are my employee under my policy and staff. This will go to all of you also. No sleeping during work or slacking off. (gives a cold glare to Rita)
Rita: im…im..im sorry sir…I really didn’t mean to.. (rita gives cute little pout…awww!..)
Rome: don’t do that again you hear me. Sin! Lets go…(his guide and also his friend helped him to his office.)
Rita: (once Rome walked away she just gave an ugly face and mimick what Rome just did while she sat back down) ergh! What a jerk!. I mine as well quite now when I can!!....

“Also, you should atleast wait until your boss fully leaves before doing anything stupid!” Rome finished his sentence and walked away….leaving Rita in wide eyes and scared she’s really got the boss to hate her now!...​

simplysweet

Simplysweet
MORE chapters to come soon!!....im trying to write another chapter as im working too!..haha..i haven't been working ALL DAY!!.....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oo this is good :)
ahaha Rita is such a dork.
Rome is so mean! i wonder how they'll like eachother.lool
can't wait for more xD

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 2

Voice: Give me some money!..i need some money now!..i raised you until now and this is how you respect me!..(starts hitting the person she is talking too)
Girl: Im sorry!! Im sorry Auntie June !!!...ill give you some money….please stop hitting me…(she got on her knees and begged)
Aunt June: hmm…that’s more like it Rita…if you would have just given me money then I would have hit you. (smirks)
Rita: (trembling…she hands some money over to her aunt) this is all I have on me. I haven’t got paid yet so I don’t have a lot of money right now…
Aunt June: give me that!..remember to give me some money when you get paid.!..or else!!
Rita: yes!!! I will…I will!!..(scared..Rita ran up to her room and start to cry behind the closed doors) Ma..Pa..i miss you guys…*sigh* I guess no matter what I must deal with everything and work harder..i can’t quite just yet..
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Fon: Rita, what happened to your arm? (she touched a bruise on Rita’s upper arm by her shoulder)
Rita: uhhh…its not Fon, you know me..im clumsy so I was running home and fell. (pretend smile)
Fon: Rita! Don’t lie to me..i bet it was that evil witch Aunt June! (mad face)
Rita: promise me not to talk about it..i just want to finish my work now..(she pulls her sleeves lower to cover her bruise.)
Mrs. San: ok, so I have the entire schedule plan out and everything. I just need to type them all up.
Rome: Ok, thank you Mrs. San. (while rome and mrs. San was talking someone bumped into them around the corner..)

***THUMP!!(papers scattered and flew everywhere)***
Rita: Im soo sorry!..omg! I…I didn’t see you guys..(bowing to them and then picked up her papers everywhere)
Rome: You!..why are you always causing trouble.!..are you blind!..why can’t you look before turning..geesh…(mad face)
Rita: Sir, I said im sorry. I was looking but it was you and Mrs. San that was busy talking…and…(she looked at Mrs. San.)
Mrs. San: (making a face at Rita for her to stop) ehh…uhh…its ok Mr. Patchata….Rita here is always clumsy…just excuse her we have things to do anyways….
Rita: (whew..thank you Mrs. San)..er….yes please excuse me..ill be more carefull..(rita hurries away..)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Rita: ergh!...fon. my arm hurts soo badly…(sad face)
Fon: well maybe if you were looking and didn’t run into boss and Mrs. San your arm wouldn’t be hurting twice as much then from before…
Rita: Oiii….your no help!..(pouts) Fon…I want to move here…to the city…(……)
Fon: are you sure Rita…rent will be a pain..well I have a better idea!..you can move in with me!..we won’t let Aunt June know! (smiles!)
Rita: (eyes widen) omg! Fon you’re the best!!!
After a whole day of sneaking Rita’s stuff to Fon’s house Rita now has to sneak away. Her aunt went out gambling so luckily she can just leave and never go back. Rita quickly left and was now in the city. On her way to Fon’s place Rita ran into a person she despises most.

Voice: well…welll…well….if it isn’t Ms. Rita Jensen from middle school!...(smirk on his face)
Rita: what do you want Randy!?!
Randy: well, is it wrong for me to just say hi…anyways..your still just as nerdy as before but im sure you wont’ mind having lunch with me..(putting his arms around Rita.)
Rita: (freaks out) Get your hands off me jerk!! Ahhh!! (starts hitting Randy and pulling his hair…)
Randy: ahhh…freak!!!...stop it! (grabbed Rita’s hands). Now your really gonna get it!

He was about to slap Rita but then someone came up and punched Randy in the face…Randy got scared and ran off..Rita just stood there shock..Finally she noticed who helped her and then starts walking away…..​

transcend89

sarNie Adult
YAY another rteam ff and 2 ch so far loving it...i wonder how they will fall for each other so many possible scenarios

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
This is such a good fanfic on Rome&Rita again. Well, it'll be so nice that Rome helped her out. I wonder when he is going to fall for Rita? Rita is really clumsy but a kool girl.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 3

Rome: hey! I just helped you!! (grabbed Rita) Don’t I at least get a thank you???....
Rita: err….Thank You!(then she sped off)
Rome: weird girl!..she soo nerdy why will anyone even try to kidnap or harass her. (shakes his head and walked away..)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Fon: WHAT!....eww you ran into that Randy!...well isn’t a good thing boss came to help you out at least??...
Rita: whatever..just because he helped me doesn’t mean anything!
Fon: STUBBORN!...just watch….hehe..you’ll start to fall in love with him..i just have a deep feeling…(starts laughing…)
Rita: sure Fon….keep dreaming….(rita left and went to take a shower…)
Mrs. San: Sir, I think we should find a model…..
Rome: uhhh why???...(o_O awkward face)
Mrs. San: well because for our Logo we will be advertising we need a beautiful fresh face..not some old face that everyone is familiar with…
Sin: I agree p’rome….i’d like to see who would actually audition for this shoot to become our company model…(starts laughing..)
Rome: hmMm…not bad….sure…
Mrs.San: ok! Ill let flyers out and let all our staffs know and see if anyone wants to do auditions…(happily hops away…)

Sin: hmmm…im excited to see all the beautiful employees for the shoot..aren’t you???
Rome: No…all these auditioners are my staff Sin…..and plus I don’t really see anyone around here that is pretty at all…
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Rita: gosh…where is my pen….(bump!!)
Rome: Jesus!!!! Do you ever watch where you are going!
Rita: excuse me I do!..your the one always running into me!..ergh jerk!..
Rome: hey! Im your boss! Don’t’ talk back or I will fire you!..(pointing fingers at her..)
Sin:…..(trying to stop rome and rita..standing in between them but he can’t get a chance to speak)
Rita: go ahead! Fire me!...Jerk…jerk…jerk…
Rome: ahh you!!!...NERD!!!!!
Rita: how dare you call me your employee a Nerd!..(was about to hit Rome’s head with her hard cover note book)
***SMACK!!!!!***
Rita: ooOoooOopPs……(apologetic face)

Sin and Fon was standing right between Rita and Rome…Right when Rita was about to smack Rome Sin was trying to protect Rome and Fon happen to saw Rita causing trouble. So she ran in trying to prevent anything from happening. The note book was smack right into Fon and Sin’s face…

Fon: ergh!! RITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sin: owwwwwwwwww……….(rubbing his face and nose)
Rome: look what you did. You better apologize to these two people..
Rita: Sorry…but im saying this to them not you! Hmph!(turns away and pulled fon with her..)

Rome: evil girl…she’s cursed!..every time I see her I see trouble!...she will never be lady like..she’s soo nerdy and ugly!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Mrs. San went around passing out flyers to everyone. She announced that the company will need a company model for their ad. All the girls were hyped up except one person ofcourse, Rita. Fon was so excited she start jumping up and down and screaming in Rita’s ears.

Rita: Oiiiiiiii!!!!!! STOP screaming in my ears. I still need my hearing incase I ever want to apply for a new job ok…
Fon: ohh..hehe..sorry..im just excited!!..Rita..you have to audition with me! (smiling at rita)
Rita: (rita starts laughing hysterically) your kidding me right…(continues laughing holding her stomach) im not going to audition for that…im not model material…
Fon: oh Rita….you do not know anything at all do you….look at you…(looking at rita up and down.)
Rita: (creeped out at Fon) uhh what..dont’ look at me like that..
Fon:..hmm lets see…you have the heigh..you have the hair…you have the eyes, face, skin…..BODY!..gosh Rita..you have everything!....your perfect for a model!..
Rita: Don’t be crazy Fon..im soo nerdy..look at me…(trying to un tangle her hair and looked down at her tennis shoes)
Fon: well I don’t care what you say..you are auditioning with me tomorrow!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
It seems like Rita has spilt personality?

mMmm....can you explain?..haha sorry..just want to know.that way i'll know how i should continue the next chapter's...its my first fanfic so i want to kind of go along as what the member's and viewers think...thanks..=D

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 4

Sorry short chapter…….

There was a whole line of girl staffs trying to do auditions. Rita wasn’t even dressed up or looking pretty like all the girls at all. Even Fon was all dressed up. Tired of standing in line Rita kept complaining. Finally it was Rita’s turn….Judges were Rome, the director of their entertainment department Mr. Duen, and Rome’s Father…

Director Duen: Next!!!........
Rita: (coming through the door) uhhh…..Hi….(smile while almost tipting over.)
Director Duen: hmmm…a clumsy one….
Rome’s father: she’s cute..(laughs) she seems like a really sweet girl
Rome: sure dad. This girl is actually the most evil and mean person ever!
Rita: hey..you..(but stopped herself.)
Rome’s father: so what makes you think you can be our ad model???
Rita: o_O welll…ummm..you see….uhhh…I wasn’t really planning to do this..im only doing this because my friend made me…you know Fon!..she’s gorgeous you guys should choose her….she’s great!...im just a nerd..i hate dressing up, doing make up, doing my hair….(Rita was so nervous she just kept going on and on….)
Rome: Ok..we got the point…(made a face at Rita)
Rita: (she just did a face in return and stuck out her tongue)
Rome’s father: (laughs) I like her..i say YES!...director???
Rome: what!!..dad!..she’s a nerd!!
Rome’ father: be quiete rome!..stop being mean too…!
Director Duen: I also say YES!!..i like her personality..she’s not fake..and she’s funny…a model with a good personality…ah…hard to find the naturals….(smiles!)
Rome: O_O omg!!!....i can’t believe this…..
Rita: thank you!...(smiles and walked out..)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Director Duen: So we made a decision…..and we choose……RITA JENSEN!!!(claps)
Fon: OMG!!!...i told you Rita that you would soo be model material…(hugs Rita)
Rita: thanks fon!
(the girls just look at Rita weird because she looked sooo nerdy and un fashionable..)
Mrs. San: congratulations rita!. Your first photo shoot will be tomorrow. Be sure to be here early! Its going to be a new day for you!
Rita: thanks Mrs. San!...
Fon: come on Rita…lets go celebrate!!
“where did that brat go!!! argh!..i need money! Im going to beat her up soo bad when I see her!...she can never run away from me!..Rita..you brat!. I raise you and this is what you do in return..just watch!!!” rita’s crazy aunt figured out that she ran away..now she’s on her search to find Rita……..

fun

Expired Sarnie
mMmm....can you explain?..haha sorry..just want to know.that way i'll know how i should continue the next chapter's...its my first fanfic so i want to kind of go along as what the member's and viewers think...thanks..=D
I am just saying lol... she seems introverted from the beginning and then when she meets Rome she scolds him back LOL just keep going.

LOL I knew she was going to be the next model lol... that was quite a funny update.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I am just saying lol... she seems introverted from the beginning and then when she meets Rome she scolds him back LOL just keep going.

LOL I knew she was going to be the next model lol... that was quite a funny update.
Ok..lol..i know what you mean..hehe..i was so tired yesterday night updating a quick short chapter..i had one eyes open and one eye close while typing..haha...maybe it didn't make sense thats why...but anyways..im gonna try not to give it all away too much..since im just writing as i think...Rita is a nice girl but then once she met Rome, as we notice she's gonna start to build up her own condfidence.....etc....

To fun4fun and all.....
if you have any suggestions on the fanfic let me know..ill be sure to post a chapter with just your suggestions..kind of like a dedication..hehe..=D

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 5

Rita was finally getting a make over for her first shoot.

Selina the make up artist: put a little more blush on her please. There, perfect. Now do her hair. I think its best if we just curl her hair and let it loose.
Steve the stylist: yes..i believe that will look nice too Selina. Great minds think alike (giggles)…her hair is perfect and healthy. Also with great volume…
Selina: agree. They picked the most nerdy girl but has the best features.
Rita: (just gave a funny expression since they were talking about her.)
Steve: alright lets get started now…..(smiles)
Selina: yes, ka!

Selina and Steve did a great job!..they turned an ugly betty Rita into a Beautiful Butterly!...Rita was dressed in a turquoise long dress. the back of the dress had the extra cloths that spreads open to attached to Rita’s wrist. It gives her the butterfly look for the theme of the shoot.

Mrs. San: Rita! We are ready for you now!...

Rome, Mr. Patchata, Director, Sin and Fon stood out their waiting for Rita to hurry. Rita finally came out and all eyes were on her. She was beautiful and totally transformed.

Fon: you look gorgeous Rita!(eyes wide open)
Rita: you think so Fon? Are you sure? (unsure expression)
Mr. Patchata: yes dear, you look stunning!..right Rome!
Rome: uhhhh….yeah…sure…(damn!...this is soo not the Rita I pictured….)
Sin: you look wonderful Rita! (smiles)
Director: I knew I made the perfect choice!! (smiling with a proud face)
While doing the shoot Rita had to do all these poses. Her legs were tired but she didn’t want to give up now and just finish the shoot since it was the last pose and shoot for the day. Suddenly while finishing up the takes Rita tripped over her dress. Her heels got caught up with her long dress and she was falling…Luckily, Rome was fast enough and saved her AGAIN!.

Fon: RITA! are you ok?!...(helping Rita up.)
Rita: yes…im ok..good thing I didn’t twist my ankle or anything…
Rome: (talking rudely to rita) Good!..now if you would, I deserve a thank you!
Rita: (thinking in her mind of how mean and rude he was she refuse to..but then they were around the director and Rome’s father.) um Thanks..(she walks away )
Rome father: Rome, you could have asked her nicely..
Rome: that was nice!..and I just helped her..how nicer can I ask her to say thanks….
Director: ok, were done for today Rome and Mr. Patchata. Our next shoot will be in 4 weeks. I think this time we will do an outdoor shoot.
Rome father: alright then Duen. Thanks for taking care of all these things. My son is still soo childish he can’t even take care of the company on his own. Ill be out of town so only you and Rome will be there to take care of things. (shakes Duen’s hand and left)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 weeks later…..
The photo’s of Rita were already published along with the advertise flyers and bill boards…

Rita: Fon, what if my aunt saw me on the magazines and finds me? (sad face)
Fon: don’t say that Rita…and if she does ill help do anything I can to make her go away and out of your life…(hugs Rita..)

Sitting outside her back porch, Rita sat alone and was lost in her deeps thoughts..
Rita’s thoughs…. *sigh* what am I going to do? Rita, get a hold of yourself. If ma, pa were here they wouldn’t want me to feel miserable like this. How am I going to get Aunt June out of my life. Im scared that what if she finds me..(sad face…suddenly she thought back to when Rome helped her )

Rita: ahh! (shakes her head) why are you thinking of that mean person Rita!. *sigh* or am I just really being too mean to him?...he is always mean to me too but maybe I should be nicer to him…whats wrong Rita!?...this is just not you!..what happened to the sweet Rita I use to know….

Rome sat in his office chair trying to get some rest. But all of a sudden he kept thinking back to those incidents with Rita. Rome tried to shake those thoughts out of his head but can’t seem to make them go away.

“Are you crazy Rome!!. Get a hold of yourself. That girl is evil, how can you even still think about her. She’s just an employee that likes to cause trouble for me.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs. San: p’rome, should we make Rita our official model company instead of having her work both job. I mean there’s really no point.
Rome: why!. She should just keep doing both jobs here. Lets see how long she can do this!..(evil smile)
Mrs. San: but Rome…….

Knock…knock…..knock….

Rome: come in!.....
Voice: Good to see you again Mr. Rome Patchata!!...(she sounded very sweet and bubbly)​

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 6

(flash back)

Rita was walking down the hall towards the elevator. She saw a beautiful young lady that seem to be kind of lost. So Rita decided to help her out.

Rita: excuse me miss? Did you need help finding someone? (smiles)
Girl: um yes!...im actually looking for Mr. Rome Patchata..(she smiles back at Rita)
Rita: (rita’s smile slightly went away) ohh. I don’t mind taking you to his office. Come with me and ill show you.
Girl: thank you so much!.!

When they reached outside of Rome’s office Rita just told the girl that she’ll be leaving. The girl thanked Rita and went separate ways…

Fon: Rita….are you there?!..(waving her hand in front of rita)
Rita: yes…yes….i was just um thinking…
Fon: about what? Tell me?
Rita: ohhh……there was this nice young lady that I just helped out. She was on her way to find Rome’s office. She was really beautiful!!(smiles) hopefully she’s not his girlfriend because she’s too nice and pretty for a jerk!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Voice: how have you been Rome?!...oh and hello..(she greeted Mrs. San)
Mrs. San: Hello to you too..(smiles)
Rome: im good..ohh..by the way Mrs. San. This is Aff Taksaorn. She is my friend from child hood. Aff is here to visit since she will be getting married soon. Aff this is Mrs. San and she runs one of my departments here.
Mrs.San: ohh congratulations!..i hope you enjoy your visit here!.
Aff: thank you, Mrs. San. (her smile was sweet and beautiful) and im sorry I must have interrupted an important conversation you two were discussing.
Rome: No you didn’t!...(he smiles) me and Mrs. San were just discussing if we should let an employee that is being our company model official or let her work both her jobs in the editing department and be the model…that’s all…but im thinking let her do both! She’s a mean girl and im sure she can handle the work!..
Aff: P’Rome!! You haven’t changed one bit. Still have that stubborn attitude of yours…well I say you should just make her the official company model. (SMILES) that way you’ll be giving her just one paycheck not two..thats just too much work..
Mrs.San: I agree Rome. Its just so much more convenient.
Rome: *sigh* fine..only because Aff suggested to do it..(Frown because now he can’t torture Rita) ill be going now Rome. Have a good day Aff.
Rome: ok…. anyways Aff…so how did you find my office?
Aff: oohhh. I was wondering around and this pretty lady end up helping me..
Rome: (laughs) pretty lady? Are you sure..there is not pretty lady that works here..
Aff: She was really pretty!..she was tall too. (giggles)
Rome: hmmm…I can’t recall anyone…well lets go to lunch and catch up..its been soo long…
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 week passed by..

Everyone was getting ready for the out door shoot. Rita, wasn’t informed about it so she kept wondering what everyone was talking about…

Director Duen: well didn’t Rome talk to you???
Rita: umm No…why?...
Director: well we are doing a photo shoot outdoor and we decided to go to a beach house out of town and shoot by the beach!...the weather is nice and I don’t think any storm will come…(smiles at rita)
Rita: omg…are you kidding me….argh! that Rome!...(mad face)

On the phone with Fon…

Rita: im sorry I need to do an outdoor shoot and Director Duen said its out of town…
Fon: ohh its ok Rita. I can stay home by myself. Nothing to worry about go and have fun okay!! (laughs) no wonder Mrs. San made you go over there with some packed clothes!
Rita: I know.. *sigh* ok…bye Fon..
Click

Rita saw Rome was up to the crew with his stuff. Right when she was about to go yell at him she saw the pretty lady again from behind.

Aff: hey! That’s the pretty lady that helped me..Hello!
Rita: uhh…hi..
Rome: you guys met?...o_O
Aff: of course p’rome..she was the one that helped me..
(Rita kind of had a weird feeling when she heard Aff called Rome, prome..she immediately thought Aff is Rome’s girlfriend)
Rome: ohh…so she’s the one. Well she was that mean employee I told you about that will be our company model..
Aff: be nice Rome!..he’s just kidding about that. Im glad you’re the company model. Your definitely a beauty!!
Rita: thank you..(smiles at Aff and she walked away to the car.)
Director Duen: OK EVERYONE!!!!....LETS GOO!!...​

transcend89

sarNie Adult
YAY power through reading that was fun 4 updates keep it up i'm loving it and do i sense a thunderstorm scene where it's only them??? hehehe