Simply…. L.O.V.E (COMPLETED)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
YAY power through reading that was fun 4 updates keep it up i'm loving it and do i sense a thunderstorm scene where it's only them??? hehehe
lol..i hate giving away spoilers but yes there will...its so hard to think of how to write what should happen since im at work and typing next chapter!..hehe..but anyways..CH. will be up in about a minute or soo...stay tune!!..=D

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 7

Cherish Island (made up island)
Selina: awww. Look at the scenery..its just soo beautifull!!...*sigh* (smiles)
Steve: I agree!!.. its just so beautiful!. Rita! come out and enjoy this with us!..

Rita didn’t want to be here at all. Her stomach felt twisted and her forehead started to sweat. The island was kind of close to where her aunt lives. This island also brought many memories to Rita of her parents. Her eyes starts to water with tears but she quickly wiped them away.

Rita: yes it is beautiful…the air is also so refreshing…(she turned around and saw Aff and Rome)
Aff: (smiling) I love it here!!. Come on lets go closer to the waters p’rome!(Aff pulled romes hand along as they left to the beach)
Rome: (laughing) alright..lets go..
( Rita misunderstood even more that they are lovers with the way rome was just so happy around Aff. She just shrug it off though. Since she told herself she’ll never fall for a guy like rome anyways.)
Director Duen: Alright this is the setting we will be doing the shoot…everyone get ready..Rita, Selina, and Steve the beach house is just right there you guys may get ready in there.
Selina&Steve: yes ka!(Rita followed behind them and went to get ready)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Photographer: ok, good. Perfect. Turn that way. Nice! Stay like that!..(the camer man was just twisting and turning the camera as Rita posed on the beach) on now a big smile!. Awesome..now look serious!

Rita was dressed in a yellow cute dress. Her hair was let down in loose curls. Light make up and a pretty glow. Her dress was a loose soft fabric that flows with the wind. The strap is a one strap that went over her should and then goes down to wrap around her beautiful thin waist. It gave her the perfect curves to go with the beach.

Selina: she’s soo pretty….
Aff: she is…she’s so lovely I bet everyone loves her!..(giggles)
Selina: well everyone does love her..but from what I see.(whisper) her and rome doesn’t get along very well…
Aff: (surprise) why is that??..
Selina: hmm I have no idea either. I guess bad impression the first time they met. Who knows. He is her boss also. (laughs) maybe that’s one reason..
Director Duen: ok lets take a break!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
During break time while Aff was busy laughing and talking with the crew Rita went for a walk. Rome decided to go to the beach house for a quick nap.

While walking along the beach. Rita thought back to the memories with her parents. Her father use to bring her and her mother to the beach for a family day. He would throw rita over his shoulders and she’ll sit on his shoulder while his mother and father walk. She recalls the moments when they would build sand castles and just laugh. Just thinking about these moments made Rita cry. Her tears came down slowly unable to stop them from falling. While Rita stood there starring into the deep ocean Rome happen to saw from the porch of the beach house. He was wondering why she was just standing there so he walked over.

Rome: hey you…what are you trying to do..thinking of suiciding and jumping in the water. (he laughs thinking his joke is funny)
Rita: What do you want? (she was now sniffing and trying to wipe away her tears)
Rome: (rome saw and wonder why Rita was crying) why are you crying? I was just joking about the joke ok.
Rita: go away. I don’t want to argue right now. Leave me alone! (Rita ran back to the crew)
Rome: *sigh* the one time I tried to be on good terms and she takes it the wrong way! What is wrong with her…
Guy: Ms. June… I think I saw your daughter at that beach close by!
Aunt June: REALLY! (eyes wide) ergh!..ill show her…where is she im gonna make that little wretch pay!....hmmm…I have a better idea…(evil grin and tells him her plan)
Guy: yes maam. Anything for you. But doesn’t she work and make the money. You wont’ have anymore money…
Aunt June: ergh! I don’t’ care anymore!. I just want that little wretch dead if she refuses to live with them…I gave her shelter and raised her. This is how she repays me by leaving. Then let her join her parents! Make sure you destroy her body before killing her!​

Here is CH7. im not sure but still debating how long this story should be. but please give feedbacks on what you think!..ill do my best to try and finish CH 8 by the end of the day today. im gonna try to do more of a plot where its just rome and rita together before jumping to the drama's....i will also be adding more characters along the way... so stay tune with me..=D

transcend89

sarNie Adult
thanks so much even though you're at work hope you won't get into any trouble...trouble up ahead but not to worry me so much aunt june is very mean but getting rid of her won't be easy

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 8

The crew was packing up ready to leave since storm was coming. Aff went to go look for rome and Rita..

Aff: p’Rome!.. errr.. I need to ask a favor..(shyly smiles) from you too Rita…
Rita: what is it aff? I can try to help..
Rome: whats wrong Aff? (sounded concern) what do you need?
Aff: uhhh uhhh…well I need some…*ahem* woman stuff….you know Rita..stuff…
Rita: ohh….uhhh ok…Im sorry I didn’t bring any…
Rome: (dumbfounded being clueless thinking what the STUFF is..lol) what?...what stuff? Maybe I might have brought some….(digs through his stuff)
Aff: p’Rome!! You don’t have any..geesh…I want you and rita to run to the store to buy me some..oh please…oh please…..(sad pout..)
Rita: uhh..but we are leaving Aff.
Rome: can’t you wait Aff.. were going home right now..
Aff: no! I need them now. Please..( she kept begging both Rita and Rome to go and finally got them to go.)

Aff: ok everyone lets go!!! (happy)
Selina: err Aff where’s rome and Rita????
Steve: we don’t want to leave them behind….
Aff: ohh..its ok…I left them tickets to ride the Ferry back to town already…(lies to the crew)

After learning that rita and rome doesn’t get along from Selina Aff came up with her own little plan. She figure she mine as well play match maker and try to get them to get along and maybe love each other. She wants rome to be with some one and settle down. Aff figure Rita is beautifull and perfect for Rome.

Rita: *sigh* it’s all your fault!..why did say yes to your girlfriend that we will both go!..you could have went yourself! (hitting rome lightly)
Rome: hey!..its not my fault ok!..i didn’t know what she was talking about so I needed you to tag along. And plus..she’s not my girlfriend…
Rita: you liar!.. how can you disclaim your own girlfriend!..Aff is soo beautiful and kind but your a jerk and mean.
Rome: watch what you say..im not a jerk..and fine! Don’t believe me! you can think that she’s my girlfriend all you want! Were stuck here at the beach house anyways!. What can I do throw you into the ocean!..(rome walks into the house)
Rita: ahhh! You !..why do I have to be stuck here with you!..and why did I believe your girlfriend!..your both liars!...(Rita quickly ran into the house)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Guy: argh! Why does that man have to be with her…ill wait until tomorrow. I won’t let you down mrs. June..(laughs evily)
Rita: your sleeping on the floor!!(throws a pillow and blanket to rome)
Rome: what..no way. I want the bed. you take the floor!
Rita: hey! Im a girl I get the bed. you better sleep on the floor and don’t try to do anything sneaky!
Rome: (madly whisperse to himself) you evil girl!. Good thing there’s a couch!

BOOM…BOOM…BOOM….

“Ahhhhhh!!!!” rita screamed and jump up and grab rome around the neck.

Rome: Rita…*coughs*…let..*cough* go!....(try to get rita’s hands off of his neck)
Rita: (finally let go) sorry rome!. I didn’t mean to..are you ok?? (she asked with a worried sound)
Rome: (he just starred at her since he’s never seen her soo worried) uh im ok…(decided to break up the awkward moment) hey nerd! Next time don’t grab on to my neck..i can’t believe your scared of thunder!
Rita: hey! Don’t call me nerd..i don’t like it..and ummm…im not scared of thunder! (rita lies to rome)
Rome: sure..whatever you say….(he just walks away to the living room)

12:20 AM

*boom….boom…booom…* the thunder was getting louder and more wind kept hitting the window making sounds..Rita woke up and freaked out..she was scared so she decided not to sleep anymore. Rita walked out to the living room and saw rome sleeping on the couch.

Rita: *sigh* you look so peaceful and handsome when you’re sleeping. But you’re a jerk and a mean person when you’re awake. (Rita slowly watches rome sleep)

Rome started to stir and move a little. Rita was surprise he’s not waking up from the loud thundering. She couldn’t sleep anymore and she’s scared to stay in the room by herself so she grabbed a blanket and a pillow and slept on the floor by rome.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Yawn) He stretched his hands out and rubbed his eyes. He sat up and was about to get up the couch when he felt a body by his foot. He looked down and saw her sleeping there.

Rome: (she looks like an angel…why can’t she be an angel in person) she must have been scared of the thunder yesterday..(rome chuckles)

Trying not to wake her up. He slowly picked her body up and put her to sleep on the bed. Before he was about to walk away he heard her mumble some words from her dream.

Rita: mMmmm..(sluring) I hate you…(mumbling more words..)
Rome: (thinking she was referring to him) so you hate me that much huh….(sad face and walks away…ahh sad…)

(Yawn) Rita: that was a good sleep..(opening her eyes) that stupid dream was horrible though..why did I have to dream about Aunt June.. hmmm weird..how did I end up sleeping here. I must have been sleep walking..

She got up and got dress. she looked out the window and saw Rome sitting outside by the beach..
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Voice: ok sweetie. I got it. I will try to do what I can ok. Are you sure you know what your doing Affie?
Aff: yes I do hun. Just please help me out. I just want Rome to be able to find a love one too. Its not fair if im getting married and he’s not. Hehe since we did only grow up together!..=D
Voice: ok. See you soon.​

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ok..lol..i know what you mean..hehe..i was so tired yesterday night updating a quick short chapter..i had one eyes open and one eye close while typing..haha...maybe it didn't make sense thats why...but anyways..im gonna try not to give it all away too much..since im just writing as i think...Rita is a nice girl but then once she met Rome, as we notice she's gonna start to build up her own condfidence.....etc....

To fun4fun and all.....
if you have any suggestions on the fanfic let me know..ill be sure to post a chapter with just your suggestions..kind of like a dedication..hehe..=D
I understand. I make a lot of mistakes as well.

I don't have any suggestion. I want to be surprised lol...

OMG!!! LOL I would have at least thought she would jump on the couch with him but it's nice that she decided to take the floor- very different and unique.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 9

Rome was sitting outside by the beach waiting for Rita to get up. He sat there and thought back to when he was child..

Flashback
Little rome: affie, can you imagine your wedding day..
Little aff: ofcourse p’rome…what about you? (giggles)
Little rome: umm nope.
Little aff: aww why not!..well I promise that when I grow up and get married ill find you a wife!
They laughed and took of to play bride and groom. End of flash back.

Rome chuckled and got up ready to walk to the house. As he turned around he saw Rita walking his way.

Rita: enough thinking for the morning?
Rome: pretty much….
Rita: well if your done thinking then lets go. Remember I need to get to work, Boss..
Rome: too bad. Since I am the boss, you’ll have to skip work today. There is no ferry’s today crossing to town.
Rita: (her jaws dropped) what!..omg..no..but..but..we can not be stuck here another night!!
Rome: too late cause we are..(rome starts to walk away)
Rita: ergh! *sigh* god why are you doing this to me!...(she sped off after rome)

Little super market

Rome: are you done yet?! (Complaining to go back to the beach house)
Rita: No…(pick up something to look at)
Rome:Fine!...in that case im going without you!..you can come afterwards!
Rita: fine!

The didn’t seem to notice that their was a man following them all along..after rome left the man smirk and kept following Rita…Rita finally finished shopping around and then started walking to the beach house..she felt like someone was following her but saw no one..quickly she starts to speed walk….

Guy: stop right there or ill kill you! (he put the little knife by Rita)
Rita: (scared and helpless she just tried to beg her way out) please…mr..ill give you money…ill do anything just don’t kill me!..
Guy: too bad! My work is to kill you!
Rita: your work? (scared but she still try to stall and ask the guy while she figure something out.) who..who sent you?!?!
Guy: haha..your beloved Aunt June ofcourse. Do you think she will let you off easily for running away..
Rita: (tears fell down her face) I can’t believe it..why..why would she do this to me….

The guy pushed rita to the ground on the side of the road. Rita tried to fight the man and the knife cut her arm. The guy then punched Rita in the stomach and smiled evily. He was thinking in his evil mind of what he was going to do next.

Ring ring….

Voice: hello?
Guy: June... I’ve got our prey and im about to finish her off.
Aunt June: (smirks) good! Do whatever you want with her.. after your done no one would want her anymore anyways…(laughs evily and hangs up)
Click

Guy: hahaha. Your all mines now! (he was about to rip Rita’s shirt) ahh!

Someone grabbed the perverted guy and punched him in the face. They fought for a bit and the rescuer punched the pervert guy again. The perverted guy ran off and left the rescuer standing there. He saw Rita and went to her and helped her up. (yay!!....a new hero…=D)

Rescuer: miss…miss…are you ok? (slowly taps Rita on her cheek)
Rita: mmmm…(mumbling) help me…
Rescuer: its ok..your safe now…
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
After walking on his own for awhile Rome figure he mine as well go look for Rita. He couldn’t find Rita anywhere in the market so he started to walk home on his.

Rome: that nerd…I was just kidding about going home without her!..she’s the one that probably went home without me…he kept walking and walking and then saw a guy holding onto a girl. The girl was still laying on the ground.

Rome: why are girls these days soo easy!..throwing themselves at guys!..(made a disgusted face) she should be ashame of herself!

As he walked closer he notice the girl is in the same clothes rita is..he walked closer and opened his eyes widely!.thinking the wrong way…

Rome: you!!!! (furious) what the hell do you think your doing!...get off her!..(punched the guy in the face..) Rita…Rita…wake up are you ok..(shaking her hysterically)
Rescuer: ah!. (rubbing his cheek) what the hell was that for man!..i was just helping her!...trying to wake her up but she wouldn’t wake up..
Rome: liar!..if I find out your lying ill beat you up!..
Rita: mMmm…(wakens up) whats going on…(remembers) AHH!!!!...help me!!!!!
Rome: Rita…its ok! Its only me…Rome…
Rescuer: (talks to himself) rome..so your rome..and you must be rita…
Rome: what are you whispering about!
Rescuer: nothing…anyways so this young lady’s name is Rita..
Rita: who are you?..(kind of remembers)you must be the one who helped me!..THANK you!!!..
Rome: huh???...Rita are you sure he helped you?..doesn’t seem like it to me…(gives a mean face)
Rita: Can you just stop it!. Ow. My stomach hurts..and my arm..(she touches her arm)
Rome: omg. Your bleeding. Your arm is cut!. Here…(Rome grabbed his handkerchief from his pocket and tied it around Rita’s arms )
Rita: thanks Rome….thank you too..
Rescuer: no problem…glad to help..(smiled back to Rita..leaving Rome feeling jealous)

Rome and the rescuer helped Rita up and then they went back to the beach house along with the rescuer.​

transcend89

sarNie Adult
hmmm could the rescuer be aff's friend and hope the ferry will be delay for a couple of days :) keep them coming so excited the updates are coming fast

simplysweet

Simplysweet

Chapter 10

Rescuer: thanks for letting me stay here with you two for the night. Are you two here for a special occasion or honeymoon??...
Rita: ohh NO WAY!..please don’t say that..(gives Rome and ugly look) me and him are nothing..he has a girl friend.
Rescuer: ohhh….
Rome: ugh.. like ill like her…(turns away)
Rita: so what is your name?..are you from here??
Rescuer: ohh..im sorry for being rude and not introducing myself. My name is Ken Theeradej. Im from Thailand too but I’ve been living in the states. I just got back.
Rita: oh. Nice to meet you Ken. Im Rita Jensen. This is Rome Patchata.
Rome: her boss by the way!..(looks at Rita) sadly I was stuck here with her as some of my staff’s left yesterday.
Ken: (chuckles) I’d love to be stuck on a little island with someone soo beautiful! (smiles at Rita)
Rita: (blushes..) err..So do you live here??..
Ken: No, im waiting for a Ferry to come so I can get back into town.
Rita: ohh…well me and Rome are going there too. We can all leave tomorrow!
Ken: thanks Rita..you too Rome..
Rome: I didn’t offer but yeah sure.
Rita: sorry he’s just being mean because he couldn’t leave back to town with his girlfriend yesterday…
Ken: its ok. I don’t mind at all. Oh yea lets also clean your wound on your arm. That cut looks pretty nasty…

While Ken helped Rita clean her wound Rome just looked away feeling a little jealous at how Rita can have such a calm conversation with Ken but never with him. He decided to just go for a walk…After walking for awhile and getting some air he came back to the beach house. From the beach he could see Rita and Ken still talking and laughing on the porch. Feeling slight jealousy and anger he just walked straight up to them and then went straight into the house.
“How can you not finish the job!!!! You worthless man…ill just have to finish this myself!!!!” screaming at the top of her lungs..
Guy: im sorry Ms.June…..
Aunt June: get out of here! Never let me see your face again!..(she was furious and mad that he didn’t ruin and kill Rita..coming up with another one of her evil plan..she decided she’ll just do the work herself…evil smirk)

The Next Day

Rita, Rome, and Ken made it just in time to the Ferry before it sped off into town. They finally reached the town again.

Rita: Good bye Ken. It was nice to meet you and I really appreciate your help! (Rita thanks Ken while Rome stood and watched)
Ken: no problem Rita, I hope to see you and Rome again. Good bye.

They went their own way and Rome and Rita end up leaving together though since they were both going to the company. During the ride in the taxi none of them spoke. It was silent the whole ride.
Phone Conversation
Ken: So I did make that stop you asked me to do first. Boy your friend is crazy. But the girl seems really sweet.
Voice: yeah, she’s very sweet. Its just p’rome I think..hehe. so were they on good terms at all.
Ken: Affie, I don’t’ think you should have left them at that island together because the seem to hate each other more being stuck there together. Oh and also it was a good think I stopped by there to check on them for you. Poor Rita almost got taken advantage of by some old perv..
Aff: WHAT?!..omg is she ok..this is all my fault..why did I make her stay there!..(upset face)
Ken: Aff, hunny is fine. She’s safe now. Don’t worry. Anyways ill be there in a few hours ok. See you in a bit. Bye.
Click
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Rita!!!! I missed you!!!”

Rita: I missed you too Fon. (they hugged)
Fon: Selina told me they though you both left already?..guess you guys were stuck there.
(she looked over at Rome then at Rita…then she noticed Rita’s arm)
Fon: omg!..did he do this to you!!....are you ok?!...
Rita: im ok Fon...Rome did nothing. (explain the whole story to Fon)
Fon: whew thank goodness for that guy Ken huh…but I can’t believe Aunt June would do that….she’s horrible!
(hearing Ken’s name just made Rome angry so he left to his office)
Rita: yeah thank good ness for him..too bad I won’t see him again….​

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i've been reading non stop for 2 hours now gtg eat now thanks for the updates...i so love it when rome is jealous it shows how much he cares and ant her

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i've been reading non stop for 2 hours now gtg eat now thanks for the updates...i so love it when rome is jealous it shows how much he cares and want her...oops dang it double post sorry click it twice

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 11

Aff: Ken!..i missed you!..(hugs Ken and then kisses him on the cheek)
Ken: how’s my princess! I missed you too.(kissed her forhead)
Aff: thanks for checking up on those two before coming back again. Well at least they are back in town now..hehe
Ken: I know. Don’t try to play match maker again next time ok Affie.
Aff: fine I won’t. so what did you think of p’rome and rita
Ken: rita’s a nice and sweet girl. But I don’t think rome likes me a lot. Haha he looked jealous
Aff: (smiles) that’s a good sign. That means he has atleast a little interest in Rita right..dont’ tell me your starting to like her too..(pretends to be mad)
Ken: Aff! You know I love you!. And Rome does seem like he has little interest in her..but he’s definitely trying no to show it…(chuckles)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sin: so how was it being stuck with ms. Rita? (laughs)
Rome: its not funny. It was horrible what else.
Sin: stop lying there was at least some good moments. (Rome ended up telling Sin about the time there and incident and all) so looks like I see a little interest for Rita in you.
Rome: what no way!. I just thought she looked beautiful for a moment. While she was asleep. Doesn’t mean anything.
Sin: sure rome..sure..thats what all guys say. They start off hating a women and then ends up falling in love with the ones they hate most. (smiles at rome and walk out.)

Rome in his thoughts…
Hmm….Maybe Sin is right..ok..maybe I do just have a little interest in her but its not like I like her..me and her can’t even stand next to each other…=(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 weeks later

While everyone was working some weird lady walks in the company causing a commotion. She just kept screaming and yelling. Fon and Rita decided to go see what is going and that’s when they saw someone familiar. She looked like a crazy lady and she had a gun in her hand screaming at people.

Rita: Aunt June….please calm down..(walk slowly towards Aunt June)..calm down and ill take you home…
Fon: Rita no..don’t go close to her..look at her..she’s crazy now…(trying to hold Rita back..)
Rita: Fon I have to try and stop her or she might hurt someone here..

(while everyone was stuck there Mrs. San had to snuck away to inform Rome.)

Aunt June: Rita!...why did you run away huh..i raised you all this time and you leave me!...im here to kill you!...kill you! You hear me!..(she was crazy..her hair was a mess..you could tell from her face and her lips that she’s been doing too much drugs. The drugs that’s making her crazy and have hallucinations.)
Rita: Auntie, no..i didn’t mean too..im sorry…please put the gun down…
Aunt June: NO!!!!

“ROME!!!”

-------------------------------
Rome: what is it Mrs. San?..why are you running.?
Mrs.San: Rome! You have to go help Rita. her crazy aunt is here and she has a gun!..im afraid she might hurt Rita…!!
Rome: what!!..(he ran out as fast as he could..with Sin running behind him)

He reached the bottom floor and saw a crowd surrounding something. He ran in and saw Aunt June pointing a gun straight at Rita. She was refusing to drop the gun. Suddenly he knew she was going to pull that trigger.

BOOM… BOOM... BOOM
-----------------------------------

Rome was rushed to the hospital with a gun shot wound to his check. Luckily it was the opposite side of where his heart is. Rita was sad and angry at her that Rome once again had protected and saved her. Aunt June was arrested and put away to life. But she remains in the mental facility because the drugs she was doing over took her mind. Making her believe things that are un true. A few months later Sin and Fon somehow ended up together and decided to abroad and travel. Rita was no where to be found after Rome had recovered. Rita remains a model but she never really settled in just one place. She took a tour for modeling to gain experience. On the other hand Rome remains in Thailand taking care of the company that he took over for his father. Aff and Ken did get married, and to Rome’s surprise he found out Ken was actually the lucky guy his child hood friend is marrying!!!....

Authors note- Sounds like the end already right???...well its NOT!..i just like to add a TWIST to it....hehe…im still gonna continue. Its like everyday you somehow come up with new ideas and plots for the stories that you want to add to make a twist and all..so I’ll be adding more to it!..idk if its just me or others too..but every time I write something I always tend to come up with more things I want to add to the story!!!.. Thanks for reading and stay tune! =D​

transcend89

sarNie Adult
aww why didn't rita help with rome recovery but yeah i was like what there has to be more that can't be it so i'll be waiting

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know the feeling of wanting to add more when you write. LOL I did that in Bittersweet Romance. So much going on, I wished I had cut down on it a little. It was like 10 stories in one lol well could have been.

Well I hope they meet soon again. :D

simplysweet

Simplysweet
yes2drama - haha yup..there will be more..im actually working on ch 12 right now!!...anyways thanks so much for reading!!!!

fun4fun - i know..im trying to cut out some of my thoughts!..haha its like im trying to narrow it down but i just HAVE TO ADD them...

So..i was reading the news like 10 minutes ago and came upon this story..it was sad..but also very inspiring!..lol..i figure i will make my next fanfic kind of based on that same plot also but there will ofcourse!..be a twist of SLAP& KISS... ;) !!! yay....so i just posted up a POLL!!!!!!!.....

PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE MY SECOND PAIR OF COUPLES IN MY POLL THATS UP!!...REALLY APPRECIATE IT!..THANKS!...=D

fun

Expired Sarnie
You already know me and yes2drama are like Rteam die hard fans. But I'll go with Ken and Aff since I loved them as a pair as well... not in Jai Rao, hopefully they will get better roles.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
You already know me and yes2drama are like Rteam die hard fans. But I'll go with Ken and Aff since I loved them as a pair as well... not in Jai Rao, hopefully they will get better roles.
i love rome and rita too!!...i just figure i'd try different couples..hehe..i sure will have more future fanfics for rteam though!...=D

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 12

2 years later
France

“Good!..just stand like that. Ok now I want you to just do a serious pose but with a soft expression. Perfect Rita!” snap…snap…snap..

Matt: Good job Rita!!. that was awesome!...
Rita: thanks Matt! This modeling thing is becoming easier for me..(laughs) im glad that I took this offer..*sigh*
Matt: well, were more than happy that you took this offer. You’re an amazing person to work with! Are you planning on going back to Thailand anytime soon??
Rita: ummm, idk. I’d love to. But you know how it is when you really don’t have lots of people left to go there for.
Matt: I think you should go back and visit. What about friends? Love ones? Haha kidding. But really im sure some people down there misses you too.
Rita: (thinking for awhile) you know what.. I just might go back. Maybe for a few months just to relax.
Matt: ok, anytime you want Rita. just let me know.

Rita’s P.O.V

That was Matt. He’s a great guy. He’s into fashion and modeling. I met him back in Thailand about 2 years ago. He saw me on my old company ad and offered me a model career in Europe. Here I am a model in Europe!. You will barely see Thai models here. I love it here!.While my stay here with my new career I’ve learned a lot. Modeling became must easier. I never thought I’d be taking modeling seriously. Its nice and pretty just like Thailand but I think Thailand is still better. Just my opinion. *sigh* so I guess I will be going back to Thailand soo. Although I don’t want to im making myself. I have a feeling that there’s just some things I need to know. And it won’t hurt to see old people again, right?. Well I hope. I wonder how Fon and Sin is doing?. And him…he’s probably happy living his life, maybe even married!

Rome’s P.O.V

After the whole incident I figured out something. I found out that I did have feelings for someone I told myself ill never like. She’s a pretty lady. We are always on bad terms and always had arguments. But after almost losing my life I figured out that she actually played a big role in my life. She disappeared though, I never saw her in Thailand after that accident. Its like she was never in my life. Everything just happened with in a blink of an eye. Maybe some day ill see her again.

Thailand

“Khun Rome, kah…lets go out for lunch shall we..” a snobbish seducing voice starts talking…

Rome: Nai Ling, not right now..im busy…(shoveling through his paper hoping to get rid of her.)
Nai: khun rome! Why don’t you ever want to go out to have lunch with me! (starts whining) my father will be mad if I tell him you won’t go with me.!
Rome: Nai, I don’t care..tell your father. He can’t do anything to me anyways. Now go away and leave me alone….
Nai: (screams!...) Khun Rome!!!...how dare you tell me to go away!....(calms herself down) fine! You won’t go with me to have lunch but you will go with me to an opening even tonight! Hmph! (walks away..)

*sigh* crazy lady!...why can’t she just leave me alone!.. Ring…ring…ring..
..picks up his phone…

Rome: oh hey dad….what is it…awww common..i just finally got rid of her from my office and you already want me to come get ready and then pick her up!...
Rome father: just do as I say son. Nai isn’t so bad.
Rome: *sigh* fine..whatever…

Scrimmaging through all her clothes she found nothing. Getting frustrated and pissed of she decided to just call her personal stylist.

“Set! I need help. I need an outfit now!. The grand opening tonight is in 3 hours and I have nothing!”

Set: oii. Calm down Rita, kah….ill get a dress for you right now. Just come over, ill help with your hair and make up too.
Rita: *sigh* thanks Set…I didn’t ‘mean to yell. Im just tired and frustrated that’s all.
Set: its all kool. Now hurry and get here.
Rita: kah..ill be there in 20….

While waiting in the salon a girl walks in…

“ummm..excuse me, I need a dress! it needs to be the prettiest and beautiful one!. Got that.” Talking to the workers like they are her servants.

“excuse me but you need to make an appointment before barging in and ordering us around!”

“you! How dare you speak to me like that! Do you know who I am!. I am Nai-Ling Soyrapome!!..And soon to be Mrs. Patchata..” (smirks)

Nai: now..could you please show me the dresses…..
Worker: im sorry but we only do appointments, no walk ins..
Nai: (looks at his name tag)uhh Set..is it..if you don’t want to loose your job then you better give me service now!..
Set: for your information this is my shop!..no one can fire me!..get out now..i have a customer coming in already..hmph!(looks away)
Nai: ahhh! You!!

“Hey Set! Sorry im late…”
Set: its ok Rita…come on…some rude customer is just about to leave…
Nai; ahhh!!! You….im never coming back!....argh!!!.....(glares at Set than turned to Rita looking up and down.) Fine…take care of your poor customer over me!..she probably doesn’t even have enough money to pay you!...(starts to walk away)
Rita: hey….why don’t you look at yourself before you say anything about others..that hair style is out of trend and oh yes I could have sworn I saw that outfit on a manikin at the swap meat on my way here…..too bad they didn’t have the knock offs version of my Louis Vuitton outfit im wearing right now….
Nai: ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!............(runs out….)
Set: lol good one rita. now hurry no wasting time….
Rita: (smiles to Set) I just hate people like that….
------------------------------------------------------------------
Grand Opening

Nai: Rome, why do you look un happy.
Rome: nothing Nai. Lets just go look for a seat.
Nai: but were still taking photo’s…
Rome: lets…(before he could continue speaking a bunch of cameras were in front of them blocking them.)

Reporter 1: Khun rome ka, are you and miss Nai planning to wed soon?
Rome/Ning: No/yes (reporters all confuse)
Reporter 2: but the public thinks you two are a couple. What do you say?
Rome: (serious) we are nothing!. I have no intentions of wedding anyone at the moment. End of conversation..thank you I must go.
Nai: uhh…sorry…Khun Rome is not feeling well at the moment..(smiles and walks after Rome)

Claps…claps…

Host: good evening everyone. Thank you for coming to our grand opening tonight for our new line of fashion. We actually have a special guest tonight. Our gust is not here yet tonight though but we will meet them shortly…thank you. For the mean time please enjoy the food, snacks, and drinks. We will announce our guests shortly.

Nai: Hi David!...your here too..(waving to some friends…)
David: hello Nai….this is my wife Jane…who is this?..(pointing to Rome)
Nai: ohh. This is my umm..boyfriend….(held onto rome’s arm)
Rome: umm actually were no….(got cut off)
Nai: p’rome and I just became and item so he’s being shy…(smiles to them..)
David&wife: ohhh haha…congrats…(they walked away)
Rome: Nai…why do you have to keep telling people that were dating! I hate it!..(mad)
Nai: sorry Rome…you know that I like you! Why can’t you just love me back!
Rome: Nai…*sigh* this just isn’t the right time ok…we’ll discuss this later….

Host: excuse me ladies and gentlemen!...our guest has finally arrived…please give them a hand of applause……

A man in a nice tux came out smiling. He was indeed very handsome. Along came the second guest after him and was a beautiful lady. Her smile was big and beautiful with a glow. Her eyes sparkled so bright everyone was just amaze by her beauty. Her beauty just caught Rome’s eyes. Refusing to listen and look at Nai while she was talking to him.​

simplysweet

Simplysweet
i will try my best to get CH 13 up as soon as i can!..im loaded with work today. if i finish all my work and audits today i will start on ch.13..or stay up later tonight if i im not too tired..lol...this weekend is booked! so i might not be able to do it this weekend..=D