Simply…. L.O.V.E (COMPLETED)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
whenever your not busy or just want to write update it's fine i'm usually around snooping for rteam ff i just can't bring myself ever to write one even a oneshot lol

simplysweet

Simplysweet
whenever your not busy or just want to write update it's fine i'm usually around snooping for rteam ff i just can't bring myself ever to write one even a oneshot lol
LOL..trust me i had to FORCE myself to start this fanfic..haha..i get soo bored here at work that i just ended up writing this without realizing it..i figure since i started already mine as well post it on Sarn!..hehe..its actually becoming a hobby now while im at work..considering i only work for 3-4 hours a day only! and im here from 8am-5pm!..haha..i mine as well use up these spare time i do sitting at my desk and write a story..its actually pretty fun....

AGAIN! thanks so much for reading! im gladd you and fun4fun is enjoying it!...=D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wa, I just spent hours trying to read all your updates! Took me like forever since I'm so distracted. Lol. But I'm loving this fic. Love all the encounters between Rome and Rita. Rita is such a clumsy girl and Rome so mean. But deep down he sure does have a good heart. He's always to the rescue when Rita's in trouble. The night of thundering at the beach house, Rita's funny. She kept waking up everytime when she hears the thunder. (I hate thunderings too. lol.) And I would of have thought that she'd sleep right on the couch to him and snuggling up on each other. Lol. Oh and thank goodness her evil aunt is finally locked up and won't be ruining Rita's life ever again. But aws, once Rome realized that he does have some feelings for Rita, she disappear out of his life :(

But omg, she's back in thailand now after two years. So I'm guessing the special guess at the event is Rita? Oh i hope so. Rome and Rita needs to reunite again!!!!!

Nai is soooo annoying!!!! Lol.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
sorry this chapter is a little short....

Chapter 13

“Please, welcome Miss. Rita Jensen! She was born and raised here in Thailand. Her modeling actually started here in fact at one of the famous company’s we have in Thailand as their company model. Rita just went to france about 2 years ago and has decided to come back and visit Thailand. We are not sure about her stay in Thailand but she is back and we’d like everyone to give her another round of applause. Walking out with her is Rita’s partner Matt!” (Smiling and clapping waiting for Rita to come out.)

Rome: (whispers) rita……(then he saw Matt and thought Matt was Rita’s partnet as in boyfriend.)
Nai: huh..what is it rome?
Rome: ohh nothing.

Rita: Thank you everyone!..(smiling to the big audience) uhh, I don’t have much to say since I wasn’t expecting to be a guest at this even..(laughs)..but I am truly honor to be here tonight. Im glad to be back in Thailand. Truthfully I never thought I’d choose modeling as a career. For those who are familiar with me I was just that nerdy girl.(laughs..and everyone laughed with her) but again. It just feels great back in Thailand. Thank you!..here is Matt!.
Matt: uhh…saw at dee kraup (in his broken thai accent..note. remember matt is from france.) (he laughs) im glad to be here tonight. It’s a pleasure working with Rita! she’s an awesome girl, I actually met her here in Thailand and we both went to Europe together. Now here she is a great model and beautiful girl!..(everyone smiles..laughs..and cheers..)

Rita and Matt hugged which cause rome to feel jealous…finally looking through the crowds Rita noticed Rome. Her face went pale and she just froze. After introducing Rita and Matt on stage everyone was invited to dance for the night. Rita just sat at the table while Matt was making friends and learning more Thai words from new buddies. Nai tried making Rome dance with her but he kept refusing.

“Rome…how are you?..” a soft voice spoke from behind Rome.

Rome: (snickers at her and smirked) a person like you still have the guts to come ask how am I. (he felt hurt being mean to Rita but he couldn’t soften up to her..just not now..especially thinking she’s with Matt) why are you back Rita.?
Rita: (hurt by his question and personality towards her) Rome…im sorry..sorry that I left and told no body. i…i..
Rome: you what!..felt guilty??..(laughs) good if you did or still do. A person that is cold blooded like you should be..(turns around )
Rita: Rome!..(sad face…tears starting to form.) im really sorry. That’s all I can say. Even if I say more you wouldn’t listen anyways..(she turned around and started to walk away.)

Nai happens to come and bump into her and went to Rome:

Nai: (talked loudly) Rome! Who is that girl!?..and why do you know her?!..
Rome: (evil grin) she’s no one Nai. No one. Just an old friend that’s all.
Nai: ohh…that must means you two are no longer friends..(smiles) good!..i think I met her earlier. (smirks) someone like her isn’t your type anyways Rome..
Rome: (he just went ahead and went along with nai to get rita jealous) yeah…she’s nothing compared to you Nai.
Rita: (tears welled up in her eyes..she turned around and said her last words before leaving.) correct…im no one. And im nothing compared to your little girlfriend there. I hope we don’t meet ever again. (she walked away towards Matt)
Rome: (he was hurt and sadden as he watched Rita walked away. ) let go of me Nai!
Nai: p’rome!..why are you all of a sudden mean to me huh!..don’t tell me your using me cause you like her!..(mad)
Rome: doesn’t matter…I have nothing to do with you Nai…(madly he left the event..)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

She cried all night long…sniffing and wiping her tears.

“Rita..Whats wrong?”

Rita: *sniffs* Matt…im hurt..*cries* (told matt the whole story)
Matt: Rita…its ok..im sure he did that on purpose to get back at you for leaving. It’ll be ok. Your going to be here in Thailand for awhile so im sure there is enough time to make up..
Rita: I don’t know. I don’t even want to see him anymore. It just makes me sad because he already hates me.
Matt: aww common..think on the Brightside. (hugs rita) im leaving tomorrow so I don’t’ want to see you like this…ok..
Rita: *sniffs* *sniffs* ok…thanks matt!​

n_naruk

You're so fast with your updates. Lol. Aws, their first encounter after two years didn't seem all that great. Rome is already jealous and misunderstood that Matt is Rita's boyfriend. But then on the brightside, we all know that Rome still has feelings for Rita :D

simplysweet

Simplysweet
You're so fast with your updates. Lol. Aws, their first encounter after two years didn't seem all that great. Rome is already jealous and misunderstood that Matt is Rita's boyfriend. But then on the brightside, we all know that Rome still has feelings for Rita :D
hehe..like i was telling yes2drama..im just sitting here at work so i don't mind writing the chapters here at work..lol..anyways i know..its a bad start..i wasn't sure how to start it so i figure im gonna give them a tragic meeting..then have the good stuff slowly come in..but stay tune!..the rome&rita moments are coming up...=D

n_naruk

Aws, Lucky you! Wish I have internet at work. There's computers but no net for us to use. Barely get to be around the computer. Lol.

Oh yay! I'll be waiting for more rome and rita moments :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
:lmao: I was crying for Rome when he got teary. I can't stand seeing a man cry. I will just cry especially if he was hot and sexy and handsome and etc lol

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 14

“ahhh!!!...khun pa! I hate how Rome is treating me! *cries* he won’t even spend time with me..things are never right!!..” nai screams to her dad..

Nai dad: sweetie..its ok I promise all this will end soon!..(mad face) I will call his father right now and arrange and engagement for you two!..he can not refuse too!
Nai: really!....thank you pa!!!!!...i love you!!!(hugs her dad)

Nai dad: hello…is this Mr. Patchata….im good how are you…
Rome dad: im good too. Is there anything you need Mr. Soyrapome.
Nai dad: yes..there is..i want to engage our two children together..this way our business will get better. You know how it is friend. (chuckles) we must work together right. Just like the old days. We were such great friends..
Rome dad: uhh..(hesitates….eventually he agreed though. ) alright. By son is a bit stubborn. But I believe this will work out. Since both our companies are good. Its better to have them join in.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

“NO!!!! I REFUSE TO MARRY THAT WOMAN!!!! DAD! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU’VE DONE…THIS IS MY DECISION NOT YOURS!!!!”

Rome dad: son..im sorry but I already agreed. And just think about this on the good side. Our business will go better. its been years and you haven’t been seeing anyone or date anyone. I think this is best for you. Don’t think of finding a way out of this you hear.

Rome was furious that he couldn’t respond back. He left the house and went straight to his office and sat there and think. He was helpless and sad. Now he can never be with Rita. he regretted chasing rita away at the night of the event. Thinking about it more just made him mad at himself…suddenly a knock awakens him from his thoughts…

“Rome..are you alright..”

Rome: oh.. (sits up from his chair) Mrs. San, what are you still doing here?
Mrs. San: well I figure I was going to stay here for a few more hours to finish some stuff. You look stressed. I saw your lights on and just came to check out if you were here…
Rome: ohh, I just came back from home. Father and I had an argument. San…..(he starred into space) I met Miss. Rita yesterday…(his voice was soft and low)
Mrs. San: (eyes widen) omg!..really rome!!! (happy) how is she!...
Rome: (smiles) beautiful as ever…she was surprise to see me too. All she could do was say sorry to me for leaving..(mrs. San looks down. remembering those sad moments.) but i….(chokes) i…was mean. I chased her away and said some mean things to her San..
Mrs. San: oh Rome..its ok. You were mad that’s all I know you didn’t’ mean what you said. Well atleast now you can make up with her from the past and start a new…(smiles)
Rome: (sad voice…omg! *sniff* *sniff*) its too late San…my father agreed to Nai’s father to engage us…im getting engage San….
Mrs. San: what!..Rome..are you sure about this!..your father….he…he mustn’t have!..i can’t believe this…oh god..(sits down on the empty chair in front of rome’s desk/)
Rome: hard to believe huh..my father really meant it. He’s convinced that if I marry Nai our two companies will be even stronger…*sigh* I don’t know what to do..everythings a mess!!!
Mrs. San: well, all I have to say to you Rome is…do what your heart tells you..(smiles) go after who you love not who you hate….
Rome: (looks up at Mrs. San) your right San! (smiles) ill try and make Rita believe that I really do love her!!!...ill do this before the engagement!..my father can’t say no to Rita!..he liked her a lot!...(smiles and ran out…)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
*sniff* *sniff* “take care matt!..ill see you in 3 months…” and they hugg…

Matt: remember Rita!..no crying…see you…
Rita: ok matt..bye…

On her way to her condo from sending Matt off Rita went home and spent her day at home..still sad about what rome did. Suddenly, the news papers caught her eyes. The headlines were about Rome and his soon to be Fiance..Rita was mad and sad but she decided its time to forget about him…

Super Chef Restaurant

“ROME!!!....i missed you!!!” runs up and huggs rome.

Rome: Nai..can you not do that in public please…(shakes her off him) I want to talk to you.
Nai: what is it rome? Is it about our engagement!..im soo excited!...eek!...(smiles) now we can be together!..
Rome: uhh about that Nai….(looks at her serious) if you love me I want you to agree on something for me..
Nai: (her expression uncertain) well….depends rome….agree on what???
Rome: I want you to give me 3 months!...within these 3 months I want you to let me go on a vacation…(smiles) you know like those bachelor parties..have fun before marriage…
Nai: but rome…(whining voice) were not even engage yet!...how can I know that you are not gonna cheat on me!!..you’ve always hated me and now all of a sudden you say if I love you…I don’t know…
Rome: (pretends to sweet talk to her) oh common Nai..when my father told me yes I was really mad..but I started thinking and maybe its not so bad…just let me take a vacation for 3 months..(pleading voice..and expression)
Nai: uhhh….Fine!...but I want you to agree with me on something…
Rome: (stuck..didn’t know what to you) ummm….what…(scared that she wants to go with him) go ahead..
Nai: You must pick up my every phone call!!!!
Rome: (relief..whew) sure…no problem…​

simplysweet

Simplysweet
yay!...im finally adding more of just RR time together!...the rest of the chapters will be just them together ALOT!..haha...and im off work at 5! so i might not update for awhile...hehe..i have a laptop at home but im gonna be busy this weekend so its only a MAYBE that i might add chapters this weekend..=D

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 15

Rome’s father was happy and excited!..he couldn’t stop smiling from hearing what rome just told him..

Rome dad: are you sure it was Rita you saw. I always knew she’d be back in Thailand son. I told you so…(smiling)
Rome: soo….you will help me out of this engagement right dad???(doesn’t look convinced)
Rome dad: well….ill make you a deal..(looks at Rome) if you promise me that you could make Rita marry you with in 3 months……than I promise to help you….(rome smiles!) if not…im making you marry Nai….(rome frowns…)
Rome: well in that case…im on it!!!....(starts running up the stairs and scream back to his dad) you promise dad!...im packing and taking a trip for 3 months!!!...ill be back in time!...
Rome dad: *sigh* (shakes his head back and forth) what do you have up your sleeves rome… you just better pray whatever it is…it works…..

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Police Station

“sir, we can’t just give you her address and phone number. Those are personal information. And you do realize this is a police station.” The office looks at him awkwardly..
Rome: ohhh…come on officer. Im not a bad person. You know I am Mr. Patchata’s son, rome.
Officer: oh..(smiles) in that case..sure…but may I ask why you need it khun rome?
Rome: (trying to think of something) ohh..umm..you see…I was driving and all of a sudden she jumped right in front of my car!..then she fell and I tried to help her up but she just yelled at me and left. I really just want to apologize to her officer…(makes a sad and guilty face)
Officer: oh, your such a good person khun rome. I hope she accept your apology. Here you go..
Ding…dong….ding dong……ding dong…….ding dong………

“coming!!! Who is ringing that door bell”….

Kid: miss..im lost..can you please help me find my way home…(pouts….aww)
Rita: (awww….poor kid) what is your name buddy..(patting the little boy on the head)
Kid: my name is cutie pie ben…..(cheesy wide smiles)
Rita: (starts laughing at his cuteness..) Ok..cutie pie ben…lets go find your mother…

Ben told Rita they must take the taxi or else they will never reach his home. So they took the taxi and went further and further out of town. Rita starts to freak out that they might be lost but supposedly Ben knew where they were going…Soon they arrived at a deck..full of boats…..

Rita: Ben…are you sure you live around here….(ask him while looking around)
Ben: yup!..lets go..(grabs Rita’s hand and dragged her out of the taxi)
Rita: but I don’t see any houses I only se boats….(looks at Ben)
Ben: ummmm….idk..my mom was just here…she said she will wait for me..im scared of water..can you go check in the boat…please!!!!!!!!!!!....(pouts his cute little lips with his hands together..) please, Khun Rita…
Rita: (unsure but gives in)ok…stay here don’t go anywhere….(she walked onto the boat Ben pointed to)
Ben: (screaming) oh I promise I won’t go anywhere!!...=D

All of a sudden while Rita was looking in the boat it started moving…it went further and further into the water. Rita, scared of deep water started screaming for help….Some one grabbed her mouth from behind and told her not to be screaming around such quiet place….

Rita: (eyes widen) Rome!!!!!!!...what do you think your doing!!!!!!!!......take me back to shore now!!(yelled at him)
Rome: (smiles) nope…were taking a vacation…and its gonna be pretty long so start looking at land now…cause its gonna be awhile until we see houses and residents…
Rita: what?!...what does that suppose to mean?!...(mad) tell me right now!!!!!!!
Rome: nothing..(innocent face) im just saying..look at everything you see now because where we are heading is nothing but a deserted island….but I promise you’ll see pretty flowers and stuff…(he kept going on…but rita was getting mad..)
Rita: hey you!..stop it right now!...i didn’t expect to come out here and end up being kidnap by you!...even worse!..you made a little boy lie to me!!!
Rome: oh common..he was soo cute I knew you’d give in and help him..besides if I asked you, you wouldn’t have come!..right??!
Rita: damn right!...(still mad at rome)…you had no rights to do this!...take me back and take your girlfriend instead..or should I say Fiance!…I don’t need to be anyones third party!....
Rome: hey!..she’s not my fiancé yet…and she’s not my girlfriend…don’t be mad because you won’t be seeing your boyfriend only!..(rome looks away all mad..)
Rita: what on earth are you talking about!..i have no boyfriend…unlike you..having a soon to be fiancé!..
Rome: liar!..what about Matt huh!! That night at the event!...you purposely hugged him and held on to him like a couple!...
Rita: (angrier at rome for misunderstanding) you thought he was my boyfriend that’s why you humiliated me in front of your girlfriend!...for your information Matt is not my boyfriend!..he is my agent!...the one who found me and made me his partner in the fashion and model industry!..without him I wouldn’t make it this far!..
Rome: o_O…….ohhhh…(rome felt like an idiot…)​

LAST CHAPTER OF THE DAY!!!!!....=D STAY TUNE TO SEE HOW THEIR LITTLE TRIP WILL BE...HOW WILL ROME'S "PLAN" WORK AND HOW WILL HE BE ABLE TO CONVINCE RITA THAT HE REALLY DOES LOVE HER.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
whoo...feels like i have been in this thread for many hours but got no where yet with the others chapters till now. lool
anyways, oooooo! i wonder what is going to happen next.
i hope that little plan of Rome's will work! xD
i am for sure staying tune for the next chapter. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Rome's daddy. Hopefully... he does not marry Nai. She is sooo annoyingggggg.

n_naruk

Rome and Rita are finally alone together now! Far far away! And the love shall begin for them once again. Lol. Rome and his brilliant plan! Hope they don't fight like that everyday. Lol. Hope his plans work out! I'll feel sorry for him if he ended up with Nai. Lol. Keep it coming na. This fic is so addicting. Lol.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol I just simply LOVE it rome my man is a genius knowing that Cutie pie ben would get rita to go with him i'm so excited for the 3 months that they will spend together but if he gonna keep his promise to Nai there could be trouble

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
:arrg: Gosh! I'm finally caught up. I forgot that I had this one to read also. Well, I'll be waiting to see there 3 month trip to see if Rome could convince Rita to marry him within the 3 months; or else he'll have to marry Nai. It's nice of Rome's father to help him out, because he did like Rita first time at the modeling audition. Rita and Rome should have a pretty good relationship while they are away from home and work to take a 3 month break.

:yahoo: Rome is sure good at convincing Nai to let him go on a 3 month trip to like bachelor parties to have fun before getting engaged.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
This chapter will be kind of boring..if you guys want you guys can just skim through..lol..its about when they arrive at the island and an intro of a new character that’s all..=D

Chapter 16

“beautifull…..” Rita couldn’t help herself but stare at the beautiful island. The island was bigger than she had though. The land was massive with many things around the huge house set on the island….it was like a get away beach surrounded by the beautiful blue waters and the white sand that laid out between the island and the waters…

“Pretty isn’t it…I haven’t been here for awhile…My dad was always too busy to come so I usually came on my own.” Smiles and looks at Rita. Instead of giving a smile back Rita just looked away. Still mad at him for “kidnapping” her..

Rita: hmph! Its not that pretty..looks just like every other beach!...(lies about it to Rome) I’ve seen better…
Rome: (smiles) doesn’t matter. To me this will always be the most beautiful one. Oh and I forgot to mention..(smiles evily) try not to go into the forests..there’s snakes and other things that will attack you..(laughs evily in his mind)
Rita: (her eyes were wide open) what!!!.....hey you!..you said it was nice and peacefull! Why would there be animals and creatures here!...(all freaked out just like Rome expected)
Rome: O! just because I said that doesn’t mean there aren’t ANY at all..this is an island what can you expect..creatures needs to exist everywhere there is nature.

“Khun Rome!...welcome back!” yelled a short little old lady at the docks….

“Sawat dee krup, Yai!” Rome yell back..he was so happy to see his nanny again. She helped raised him ever since he was a child so when he’s around her he feel happy..

They finally got off the boat at the dock..Yai helped them get their bags off then started heading towards the house..All of a sudden Rita starts to panick…

Rita: OMG!!!....HEY!!!....WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!!!!!!...COME BACK!!....(panicking…screaming..)
Rome: HEY! Can you stop screaming!..your bother the animals and creatures around here..most importantly you are bothering the people that lives on this island!..The boat drive needs to go back to town. They only come here when we need to go to town..
Rita: liar!...(hitting Rome) you probably purposely made them go back! Just to make sure I won’t leave….your so mean!
Yai: miss…miss..(tries to cam rita down..) Khun Rome is right..we usually don’t need to go anywhere so we don’t need any boats around here..we only use the small fishing boats to catch fishes…now calm down and go to the house…(smiles and pulls Rita along)

Rita decided to listen to Yai since she sounds like a very sweet old lady. So she went along and figured it might not be that bad. Yai helped Rita settled down in her room, while Rome went to his room. Rita loved the scene of the ocean from her room. It was beautiful and peace full. Across from her balcony outside she could see the other balcony next to hers which was Rome’s room.

Yai: so, are you Khun Rome’s girlfriend? (smiling)
Rita: (stunned) NO!..uhh…you see Yai. I was Rome’s ex-employee and we kind of just met again after a long time..thats all.
Yai: well I’ve raised him ever since he was a boy and ill tell you. I can tell when he likes someone *winks*
Rita: (blushes) umm..no way..me and Rome use to hate each other very much..and we kind of still do. Just not as bad..(laughs)
Yai: if you say so darling, your pretty and very sweet. I like that. (smiles) I hope that you and Rome can get along well while staying here.
Rita: uhh…sure..thanks Yai for helping me..i think I can fix up everything myself..(with that Yai left and Rita just sat there thinking to herself about Yai’s words. )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Khun Rita! Please come down and have dinner.”

Rita: ok! Go ahead I will be right down! *sigh* how am I gonna get through this…(pouts)

Rome: your finally down. I asked one of the servants to come get you awhile ago already…
Rita: (responds back without looking at him) they did, I told them ill be down in awhile. Why? Do I have to be here right then when they come get me or what.
Rome: nope. I was just saying.
Yai: um khun rome, one of the employees at the factory called and said it would be nice if you could go down and see some work over there tomorrow. Will you go?
Rome: oh. Umm I think I will then. Since its been awhile and I haven’t gone to see anyone here.
Yai: ok, great. Khun Rita could stay here with us and we will show her around the house and around the gardens so she gets familiar with the place.
Rome: sure.
Rita: kop khun kah, yai..
Yai: no problem, Khun Rita..​

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 17

Rome: Yai, please take care of Rita. I should be back by noon.
Yai: yes khun rome.

*yawns* its soo beautiful today!. Yes! Today Rome won’t be here. Maybe I can go and find someone who is willing to row me to town. Rita got up and got ready. When she went down stairs she saw Yai.

Yai: good morning Khun Rita.
Rita: Good Morning, um Khun Rome left already?
Yai: yes, (smiles).
Rita: (smiles) ohh. Umm I think im gonna go look around outside. It looks beautiful today..(she smiles at Yai)
Yai: uhh…sure. Ill ask a few of the servants to take you.
Rita: uhh….(stops yai) its ok Yai…I haven’t had some alone time for awhile. Can I just walk around alone..please..
Yai: errr….*sigh* ok….
Rita: thanks Yai!!(rita walks out quickly.)

She walked out around the garden for a bit. Just so Yai will think she is really just walking around to spend time alone. Then she quickly walked away and wondered off on this path that led to the little forest near by. It was creepy and quiet. She could hear little creatures and animals running around. Rita started to get freaked out. She walked faster and faster until she tripped over a boulder on the way.

Rita: oii!..(touching her ankle) owww….great!..now what am I suppose to do!..

It was a little past noon and Rome finally came back.

Rome: Yai, I thought you were taking Rita around.
Yai: uhh..Khun Rome, I was but she insist its been awhile since she had alone time. So I let her walk around by herself.
Rome: (kind of mad but he couldn’t yell at Yai) ohh, ok..i will go look for her myself.
Yai: sorry, Khun Rome. I didn’t mean to, I really did felt bad since she looked like she did need time alone..
Rome: its ok Yai. She can’t get far anyways..

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Rita: *sigh* get up Rita!. you can’t stop now right. (then she heard something) who’s there?!
(…………………………………………)
Rita: uhh…anybody here!..(she yelled but no body responded) I should have never came here. Gosh…omg..what if they find me!..(she starts thinking of what Rome said about the animals and snakes.) help!.....somebody help me!!.....

Rita then heard more noises. She got herself up and grabbed a near by stick. She looked around but saw nothing…suddenly she heard something from behind her. She was scared but she pretend like she heard nothing. Then the noise came closer and she close her eyes and swung behind her.

Rita: ahh!! Die..die…die!!!!!!!(swinging around crazily)
Rome: you!...stop swinging that stick!.. (grabs Rita’s hands and tossed the stick away.)
Rita: (opened her eyes and saw Rome) Rome!!!...uhhhh….sorry. I thought you were an animal that was going to attack me…(smiles)
Rome: (mad) I told you! Not to come out here because its dangerous especially if your not familiar with this place!...
Rita: (lies) umm sorry…I was walking in the garden…but then I saw this path and I figure it will lead me down to the beach….its not my fault you guys didn’t post signs or a gate….
Rome: *sigh* I guess now hurry up..im sure Yai is worried since you haven’t been back for awhile…(walks away)
Rita: uhhh…Rome! (yells out..then when he turned around she spoke softly) I can’t walk..i tripped and my ankle hurts….
Rome: (he was mad but gave in by looking at her face) come one..get on…(lowered his back)
Rita: (she looked at him wierd) your kidding right..can’t you just help me walk…
Rome: No. because that’s slower. Either get on my back or have me carry you with my hands…OR…last option I leave you here….(smiles)
Rita: Ok!..ill just get on your back..
Rome: (smiles to himself) hurry up its getting dark…
“Khun Rita!, omg..are you ok?”
Rita: im fine Yai, im sorry to worry you.. I was walking then suddenly disappear into the forest by following this path I saw.
Yai: ohh, I knew we should have blocked that path. Many people often get lost that way. I will have someone block that path tomorrow.
Rome: thanks Yai. That would be nice. That way someone around here will not get lost again. (looking at Rita)
Rita: (acts like she didn’t know anything) what…(innocent face) I was just walking around the garden and end up there…that was all…
Rome: sure you were. Ill carry you to your room. (about to carry her)
Rita: ahhh! Get your hands away from me….(slapping his hands)
Rome: hey!..im just trying to be nice..or do you want to crawl up the stairs…
Rita: ill just crawl up!...(got up and starts hopping..then she tipped over)
Rome: (caught her in time and was 2 inches away from her face) *whispers* be careful, ill carry you up.
Rita: (blushes..then pushed him away) err, ok fine. But just to my door.

Rome carried her up to her room. Yai smiled at the two children. Rome let Rita in to her room then left. Rita sat on her bed and started to think about when rome caught her. She quickly snapped out of it and told herself she can’t love him. He’s about to be engage and its wrong.

The next morning..

Knock..knock..knock..

Yai: how is your ankle Rita?
Rita: oh, its much better. the swelling seem to disappear over night. Thanks to your medicine. (smiles)
Yai: that’s good. I think today Rome will be taking you on a little tour.
Rita: ohh, is that so. (smiles to Yai)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rome: hey, can’t you walk a little faster..
Rita: (panting for some air) how much farther, my legs hurt. I’ve never walked this much in my entire life!...where exactly are we going?!
Rome: stop complaining and come on.
Rita: *sigh* fine!

They kept walking and walking. Finally they arrived at a spot that Rome wanted to show Rita.

Rita: this is beautiful!. (admiring the flowers and the butterflies) why is it so far out from everything…
Rome: this beautiful meadow is a land that I cherish a lot!. My mother loved this place. She often brings me here when I was little. But I haven’t been able to come back ever since she past away..(sad)
Rita: im sorry Rome. Be glad that you’re here now though..(smiles)
Rome: Rita…I brought you here because I wanted to tell you something….(hesitates) I…
Rita: ……………….. (knew what Rome might be trying to tell her..she looks away..)
Rome: Rita….please..i know you hate me for being mean to you..i know you hate me for bringing you here..and I know you hate me, myself…but can you please believe me that i….i…
Rita: that you what care about me and that you don’t care about your soon to be Fiance…don’t forget rome…your about to get engage..just think about what your doing to her.(teary eyes) we’re just not meant to be…
Rome: Rita…its not like that.. Nai…she’s just someone I know! A friend that likes me and follows me everywhere! I don’t like her like that….
Rita: you don’t but its published everywhere that you are getting engage to her..thats enough to show that you two are something that’s why your getting engage….(starts to walk away)
Rome: (grabs her hand) Rita..please…please don’t walk away…im..im sorry…(sad tone…ahhh…poor Rome..!)
Rita: (tears starts to fall from her eyes…) im sorry Rome….its too late..i can’t destroy someone else’s love…its not fair for Nai-Ling….(she runs away..)
Rome: ri…*ring…ring…ring*(looks at his phone…shows “Nai-Ling”)

When Rome looked up Rita was already gone. He looked at his phone and picks up the phone…

Since im planning on starting my second fanfic soon, I might be ending this fanfic by the 20th chapter hopefully. If not then it should end at least before the 25th chapter..so that means im gonna have to start breaking down the main plots…if I start coming up with more thoughts and ideas while typing this then it might get a little longer..lol..thanks for reading!!..=D​