Simply…. L.O.V.E (COMPLETED)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i hope it will be longer than 25 ch lol but anyways what other scenes will we be expecting i wished they did some scenes like these in their future lakorns together

simplysweet

Simplysweet

Chapter 18

“Everything is fine Nai….no nothing is wrong....”

Nai: are you sure p’Rome!?..why do you sound so sad..
Rome: *sigh* its nothing Nai. Im actually watching a movie with a couple guy friends so I have to go…
Nai: but….
Rome: Nai…do you want me to be happy here and when I come back or not….
Nai: fine…bye…I hope to see you soon…
Click…

Nai: hmmm…something fishy is going on here…(thinks to herself)…maybe I should send some one to go check it out…or should I not…ergh….

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yai: Khun Rita..your back, where is Khun Rome…

Rita ran straight to her room. She was trying to hide her tears from Yai but Yai already felt something. Then Rome came after and Yai asked him.

Yai: Khun Rome, is Khun Rita ok? She looked upset..
Rome: ohh, its nothing Yai. She was just mad at me because I yelled at her…
Yai: ohh..is that so..(yai already suspect something….a love issue..)

That night Rome couldn’t sleep. Rome sat ouside the balcony starring at the stars. He stayed up all night and think about what happened. It made him sad just thinking about what happened. Now how will he convince Rita and show her that he does love her. If only Nai never came into the picture. Things would have been fine.
Yai: Khun Rome….your not asleep yet.
Rome: yai, your still awake. You should get some rest.
Yai: well, I can’t seem to sleep, just like someone here. (smiles)
Rome: oh its nothing yai…(tries to cover up)
Yai: don’t lie to me Khun Rome, I’ve raised you up and knows how you are. You always stay up when your worried. Now let me guess, love issues….
Rome: yai…
Yai: don’t lie to me. talk to me.
Rome: *sigh* (gave up and told yai)…I don’t know what to do…its soo hard to convince Rita that I love her. Its like she won’t believe anything now because of Nai. I wished I never yelled at her that night . and about Nai, I don’t love her yai….Nai is just a friend a daughter of fathers business friend. That’s all.
Yai: well..maybe you need to try harder, show more to her. If you have to.. make rita believe you mean your words. No matter what it takes…
Rome: thanks yai…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
One month later….

“nai, what is it….im doing good..yes im taking care of myself..”
Nai: p’Rome, I want to come see you. Please..
Rome: (hesitates) uhh NO!..you can’t..im very far…you won’t find me…
Nai: well tell me where..come on…I won’t come, I just want to know where..at least so I will stop wondering.
Rome: im somewhere far nai. That’s all. Umm (tried to get rid of Nai on the phone) nai uhh I have to go…
Nai: tell me if you miss me first! Or I won’t hand up..(starts to whine to rome how he never says any of those things)
Rome: nai..uhh..i…i…
Nai: say it now p’Rome!..don’t tell me you ran off to be with some other girl!
Rome: no!..why would I be here with another girl Nai…we are getting engage remember…ummm..i…i..(hesitates….lowly whispers)i..miss..uhh I miss you..(said it quickly)
Nai..(happily) I miss you too p’Rome!..see you soon…(evily grins)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rita’s heart sanked..She couldn’t believe what she heard…her eyes were full of tears..falling down her cheecks…

“Rita!..(surprise)..what are you doing here…uhh..i..”
Rita: nothing…I just wanted to come and apologize for the other day when I ran off without listening to you…but never mind….(he back was facing rome..) im leaving now..
Rome: (grabbed her hands) Rita…(then he notice her tears when she turned to her side to walk away..) im sorry…please don’t mis understand me..i was just tyring to get rid of Nai….we’re nothing…
Rita: its ok..i understand…your not here with other girls..just a long lost friend..(wiped her tears..) im going to my room. I don’t feel good….(she ran off to her room)
Rome: Rita! (ran after her but rita just slam the door in his face…) Rita!..please open and listen to me..i…I didn’t mean to..i don’t mean those words I said to Nai!..those were just cover ups so she’d leave me alone!...(knocking on her door)
Rita: go away!..i just want to be alone please….

Rome slowly gave up and walked back to his room. Now he’s hopeless and everythings going wrong. He only has a month left and Nai happened to ruin everything. He felt horrible…
------------------------------------------------------------------
“so..were you guys able to trace the call…”
Guy: yes miss Nai, we were, and we even confirm with a couple boat drivers that they saw them board the boat to the island…it was Khun Rome and a lady we believe…
Nai: (furious and mad) good…I want you guys to go and destroy that girl!..how does she look like..
Guy: well when we asked they just described her as a tall thin lady..with lond curly locks in her hair..
Nai: (knew right away it was Rita.)ergh…go and destroy her!....and then after you do..lie to p’Rome that she left back over here so he will come back!...(evil face)
Guy: yes miss…
Nai: Rita!...you dare take away my fiancé!..i’ll show you!!..ahh!...i hate you!!!​

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 19

A few weeks had past and Rita has been trying to avoid Rome. One day rome couldn’t put up with it anymore so he went up to Rita..

Rome: rita..please don’t ignore me..i only have a couple of weeks left here with you. Please if your not willing to accept my love. Please be my very good friend..(sad face)
Rita: *sigh* fine. But nothing more. I’ve made my decision and im not gonna love you in return anyways…(looks away)
Rome: alright, as long as your willing to be my friend..(he was really sad deep down inside..)
Rita: I’ll be your good friend just for this mean time..once we return I don’t want to see you ever again…I hate you..and I hope you live happily with your soon to be bride…(rita tried to be strong and hold her tears as she walked away)
Rome: Rita……why can’t you see that I don’t love Nai…
---------------------------------------------------------------
Outside started pouring…Rita walked to the balcony and looked out and saw someone standing there in the rain. She turned around to walk back in her room but then notice it was Rome. Her heart sank to the ground. Why is he standing there.?. is he crazy…Then she realize it was the same exact spot that her and Rome were at earlier. He never moved an inch since she walked away.

Rita: Rome….why are you doing that to yourself. Its not going to change anything. Especially the fact that your getting engage and marrying someone else. (sad face) Please love yourself Rome. Why are you torturing yourself for me…(cries)

She walked back in her room and cried on her bed..Feeling sorry and bad for causing Rome to do this to himself…
----------------------------------------------------------------
“Khun Rome!, omg..you are soaked!.” Running to Rome as he slowly made and entrance from the front door.

Rome: yai, ill be in my room. Make sure to cook dinner for Khun Rita.
Yai: (sad seeing Rome all sad) oh Khun Rome…go and rest and dry yourself up. Your going to get sick…
Rome: thanks for worrying Yai, im fine though.

Rome slowly walked to his room. He changed to dry clothes and went straight to bed. That night he started to sweat and felt really hot. He kept waking up and walking back and forth looking through his drawers and bathroom for some medicine. He kept making some noise.

Yai: Khun rome…(knocking on his door) are you ok. Whats the noise..(she walked in and found rome with a pale face.)
Rome: (smiles weakly) oh Yai, im sorry I must’ve woke you up. Im trying to find something for my head it hurts…(touched his head)
Yai: let me see. (shocked expression)omg khun rome!..your burning! Get in bed right now..i will make you some soup and bring you medicine ok..
Rome: thank you Yai. Please don’t wake up Khun Rita. (smiles)

While Yai made the soup she went to get some medicine for Rome. Then she saw Rita walking to her.

Rita: Yai, what are you doing up this late..
Yai: Khun Rita, err..i was just making some soup for Khun Rome. (hesitates) he won’t let me wake you up to tell you.. he’s..he’s burning up with a fever Khun Rita. He’s very sick..
Rita: (rita’s expression changed right away) what Yai?!..omg. Rome….Yai..ill take the soup to him..and please go get me a bowl of warm water and a wash cloth..
Yai: yes Khun Rita…

Rita felt horrible. She made rome sick and felt guilty..

Rome: (eyes close) Yai….im sorry to cause all these rucus. I shouldn’t have stayed in the rain for so long…..(tired voice)
Rita: (she felt mor guilty..she wiped rome’s forhead and face.)……….
Rome: Yai…I’ve no more hope..Rita doesn’t want to be anything more..
Rita: (hearing him slowly speak made her sad…she started to cry)…
Rome: (he drifted off to sleep)
Rita: rome…im sorry…I didn’t mean to make you hurt. Im sorry. Once again in the end all I can do is say sorry….(crying) even if I chose to love you and stay with you, its not right for Nai…

Rita couldn’t help herself but cried all night…she stayed beside him all night and fell asleep next to him.. Rome woke up and thought Yai was with him all night..He sat up and saw Rita. It made him smile seeing her face. He was happy that Rita took care of him all night. He slowly got up and left. Picking up Rita slowly, he laid her down on his bed and walked out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Guy: miss Nai…when would you like me to take care of the business..
Nai: as soon as you can!...i want p’Rome back here soon!..i can’t let him fall into Rita’s trap!..(angry voice) take care of this as soon as possible!...
Guy: yes…
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yai: Khun Rita…your awake…Khun Rome just stepped out.
Rita: (worried voice) what!...but he’s still sick…
Yai: (giggles) its ok Khun Rita. Khun rome can walk and take care of himself now. He feels better.
Rita: (blushes) ohh…ok…im going to go for some fresh air Yai. Don’t worry I promise I won’t go in the forest this time..
Yai: ok, khun rita.

Rita went walking and decided to go to the meadow’s where rome took her..as Rita walked out of the house one of Nai’s men’s started to follow her…Rita didn’t notice since he was dressed like the people that lived around there. She thought he was just a worker so she kept going…Rome who happened to come around and saw her walked that way, followed her. Nai’s men saw Rome and decided to draw back a little. Nai’s men decided to finish her off before it was too late. He slowly took out his gun and hid behind a tree. He aimed at Rita and waited until she stopped. Rome happens to walk towards her and blocked rita. Rome then walked in front of Rita to face her.

Rita: (shocked) Rome..uhh what are you doing here…
Rome: I saw you and followed you. Thank you for yesterday. For taking care of me..
Rita: ohh..don’t worry a friend should always be there for a friend right…
Rome: (he was sad hearing those words) uhh..yeah..right…(he saw someone behind the tree…then immediately he moved)Rita!!!

Bang!

Rita: Rome!...(grabs on Rome to catch him…) are you ok…blood!!!
Rome: im fine..(holding his arm) are you ok Rita..?!?!...
Rita: rome…you..why did you block me…(cries)
Rome: Rita….don’t cry…im not hurt that much…just a gun shot on the arm…(smiles)..but..who would do such a thing??..(confuse face)

They went back to the house…Rome’s men came running..

Worker: Khun Rome! We caught this man when we heard gun shots and ran here…
Rome: Who sent you?!?...
Guy: no one…
Rome: im sending you to the police!!!
Rita: rome…its fine…just let him go..there’s no use anyways..knowing he won’t reveal who sent him..(rita begs Rome)
Rome: fine…go..get off this island…!

Nai: what! He was caught!?!?..(freaked out)err….err…forget it..leave him and don’t tell anyone about this….Rome!...Rita! I will not lose to you!.....(goes crazy…) Rome will marry me!...only me!!!​

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 20

Rita and Yai helped wrap up Rome’s arm….

Rita: Rome…(touch his arm…) im sorry..your hurt again!..becuase of me!..
Rome: rita..its not your fault…stop it…(he goes up to her and hugs her!)
Rita: (she was going to fight him off…but she couldn’t this time.) rome…(cries) you always end up protecting me…im sorry…
Rome: I told you..no matter what I will be here to protect you. Rita…..(hesitates) i..didn’t get a chance to tell you what I wanted to at the meadow a few weeks ago….I…I love you Rita.. I really do. Im willing to sacrifice anything..my life if I have to.
Rita: Rome!..don’t say that!..(cries) what about Nai…huh? You can’t just leave her..(still trying to be stubborn)
Rome: don’t mention her rita. this is just me and you here right now. Im not with Nai and never will be. I love you only Rita. please. Don’t push me away this time..(sad face)
Rita: i….i don’t know if I can do this..
Rome: why are you still thinking about the person who tried to hurt you! (shakes Rita) look at me!...right now its only about me and you.
Rita: (she looked at rome and couldn’t help it) im sorry rome…(she cried and hugged him)
Rome: (he felt so happy that she gave in her stubborn ness.) rita. promise me you won’t be stubborn again. I love you.
Rita: I promise…(she cried in his chest the whole night..)

Rome: we will go back to town this weekend. Please rita, promise me you will stay with me. I refuse to marry Nai.
Rita: (she didn’t know what to say…) (hesitates)…Ok …
Rome: (he smiles happily and hugs Rita..)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, they head back to town..after 2 months and a half….

Rome: (happy) Dad!!!...Rita agreed she will marry me!...you must help me out of this one…
Rome dad: are you sure….your not lying are you….
Rome: of course not dad!....(smiles)
“Rita….we need to talk”…..

Café

Rita: (nervously she looked at Nai) what did you need to talk about Nai.?
Nai: (serious face) I want you to leave Rome alone!!...He’s marrying me and there is no way im letting him go…..
Rita: Nai…I..
Nai: im pregnant!!!!...im 2 months pregnant..i need to let Rome know..
Rita: (the skin on her face went pale) no…your lying…please don’t say such non sense Nai…
Nai: im not lying…(hesitates) I made Rome stay the night with me before I let him take off to the island!!
Rita: (tears well up in her eyes) how can he…
Nai: (pretends to soften up) im sorry Khun Rita..but its time to let go…please..for me and my baby…
Rita: (cries) I under stand…(she stood up and walked away….)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day of the engagement

Rome was happy that today him and his father will reveal that he will marry Rita and not Nai…He got ready and waited in his room for the ceremony to start…

“Khun Rome, theres a letter to you from Khun Rita….”
Rome: thanks..pleave leave it there. (smiles happily he took the letter from his desk and read it..)

Rome,

Im sorry. I promised I will stay with you but….im sorry, I can’t..im going back to France today…Please love Nai…and your child…

Love, Rita….
Rome: what?!?!...child??..rita????(he ran out of his room)
Nai: oh..p’Rome…what are you doing..(smiles) miss me already…(tries to hug rome)
Rome: (pushes her hands away) what did you do!..(mad tone) what did you tell Rita!!!....
Nai: what do you mean p’Rome…(acts innocent)
Rome: (threw the paper in her face) this….she wouldn’t leave me out of nowhere for nothing..she promised me already she’ll stay with me..!!
Nai: (nai was mad now..) why can’t you love me!!!...she’s nothing!...alright I’ll tell you!...i lied that im pregnant.. hmph!..(smiles evily) she believed it right away..
Rome: (rome was soo mad he walked away)
Nai: (yelled angrily back) No matter what Rome! This engagement will happen!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rome dad: rome, where is Rita…
Rome: (sad face) she won’t be coming…(looks down)
Rome dad: what….in that case im sorry rome. You know she needs to be here in order for me to stop the wedding!...( he felt bad for his son..)

The ceremony started and they were getting ready to start the engagement….

Airport

Rita: good bye rome….im sorry for doing this…
“Rita!!!!!!!!!!!!” she turned to see who it was…
Rita: Fon!!!!!!!Aff, Ken, Sin!..(surprise to even see all of them at once)
Fon: where do you think your going…its been years since we’ve seen you!..you disappear without a word and now you’re here at the airport leaving again!..
Aff: Rita…what about p’Rome?!?!...
Ken: he missed you a lot Rita….
Sin: yeah..tell me about it…he waited for you all these years…
Rita: (sad) I know..but he’s already getting engage….
(everyone was shocked!)
Fon: to who!!!....(mad)
Rita: Nai-Ling…
Aff: ohhh….her….Rita…don’t lose to that witch!!!...(angry) she tried to fool me once too!....
Ken: yeah…she’s crazy..lied that I got her pregnant!...(looks at Aff and smile) of course I didn’t though…
Rita: she told me she’s pregnant with Romes child…
Fon: I don’t believe it!..
Sin: Rita..you know how happy rome was when he called us all to come join you and his engagement today. He was expecting to engage with you today not Nai. He is my friend and I know well. Please trust us on this once and go back to him. If its true and Nai is pregnant then no one will stop you….
Rita: (she looked down and thought for a minute..) *sigh* ok….you all promise to go with me…
They all smiled and went together to Rome’s place…​

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 21

Nai’s dad: thank you all today for coming! Today is a very special day . the day of my daughter and Mr. Patchata’s son’s engagement. (claps)

Everything went on according to their plan as Rome and Nai stood on stage getting ready to finish up and final the engagement everyone turned around…

Fon: stop!!! Rome…what are you doing…..
Aff: yes p’Rome!...are you crazy…

Rome: (surprise) Aff! Fon..you guys came..
Ken/Sin: ofcourse buddy…and we brought a special guest…..

Rita walked up to them in a beautiful and gorgeous dress…..

Person: isn’t that Rita Jensen, the model!!
Person 1: yes!
Person 2: she’s is gorgeous!!!

Rita: rome….(looks at him) I couldn’t leave….not without seeing you…

Rome’s dad was happy and excited to see Rita…

Rome: Rita!!(he ran towards rita…)
Nai: Rome! Come back now!!...(angry)
Nai’s dad: Mr. Patchata what is this! (angry)
Rome’s dad; im sorry..but my son doesn’t love your daughter..i know we made an agreement but I will have to break it this one time…
Nai’s dad: nonsense!!!!!!!!!
Nai: ahhh!!!....no!!..this can’t happen!!...

People started gossiping and talking….

Rome: everyone…please don’t leave..i need you guys to listen to me first. I don’t love this women (he point to Nai) the person I love most is Rita Jensen…I will not engage with Nai-Ling…
Nai: no!..what about me Rome!..
Rome: I don’t love you Nai, im sorry…
Nai: Rita! this is all your doing!..you purposely did this to me!...(she suddenly grabbed the cake knife and threaten them) Rome if you dn’t marry me I will kill myself!
Rita: nai don’t!!!
Rome: nai stop it!!

“stop!!!!.....Nai-Ling! Please put that knife down…”

Nai: huh??(shaking now…)what is this…(an officer then tackles her to the ground)
Officer: Nai-Ling you are under arrest…
Nai: what!!!!...i didn’t do anything worng let me go!
Nai father: what are you doing, let go of my daughter now!!!.....
Officer: im sorry but the man you hired to shoot Rita came to the station and told us the whole story. You were behind that and you must remain silent..
Nai: no!..its not me!!
Rome: nai!...you!..how could you!!!
Nai: rome..please…please don’t believe it…(starts crying) it was for us…she need to be out of the picture….
Rome: stop it!...(angry) I can’t believe it was your doing..i’ll never forgive you!..

The officer’s took Nai away. Nai’s father felt ashame and apologized to Rome and his father. The engagement ended up being Rita and Rome’s engagement. After all those tragic and drama in the end it’s Rome and Rita who finally got their happiness.

They ended up getting married a year later. Aff and Ken are expecting their first child. Fon and Sin continued with their travel but will visit Thailand every year. Everyone finally got their happy ending.

Rome: (huggs rita) I love you….
Rita: I do too!...
Rome: hmm..we totally need a vacation…
Rita: I agree…

Looking at the ocean..Suddenly a little boy went up to them…

“can you guys please help me find the dock..my mother is coming back from the island..i forgot where its at..”

Rita: (smiles) cutie pie ben!!!...are you lying!..(frowns)
Cutie pie ben: no way pretty Rita….(smiles)
Rome: hey..this is my wife now…don’t flirt with her…
Rita: Khun rome is just lying..you can flirt with me all you want…lets go find your mother…

They went to the dock but saw no one..

Rome: hey..ben…are you sure your not lying…
Cutie pie ben: no way…(serious face)
Rita: ummm…no one is here…let me go check
Rome: (stops rita) ill go..its not safe if you go…

Suddenly the boat kept moving and moving….

Rome: hey!!!(yelling at Rita and cutie pie Ben) get me back over there now!!!!!
Rita: (yell back) sorry Rome!..if you want to come back you must swim back…..
Rome: *thinks.* ah ha! I can just go back duh..its a motor boat…

Boom..boom..

Rome: *thinking* oh no…this isn’t good!....(the motor blew up and he was left alone stranded in the middle of the ocean….) Rita!!!!!!!!! Cutie Pie Ben!!!!...ill get you two back!!...

Rita and Cutie Pie Ben teamed up on Rome since he tricked Rita last time….now that its even Rita felt so much better…She gave cutie pie bena hi5 and left rome stranded out there. Screaming for help……Luckily a fisher men was near by and brought rome back to land….

Rome: hey! Why did you do that for!...
Rita: what…don’t get mad at me..im your wife now…(smiles)
Rome: hmph!...sure…your still mean as ever…
Rita: hey!...you should have know who you married..(smiles)…its just simply love!!!
Rome: I love you Rita.
Rita: I love you more Rome!

The end!

Sorry!!! I know its not the best ending ever…I had to wrap it up since I wasn’t sure how to continue more...i didn’t want to leave this fanfic un finished..i hate incomplete fanfics..lol..…If I have time I’ll for sure come back and write a sequel to this!....thanks for reading!!! Please read my next Fanfic I will be starting soon!..it will be called “Challenge of Love”..it will be a slap n kiss fanfiction. Not confirm yet on who will be the characters yet though…up to the poll I have up…haha..=D​

transcend89

sarNie Adult
A happy ending for rteam yeah you should definitely consider a sequel...cutie pie ben is great

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I like this fanfic, but I super hate Aunt June, she’s super evil. Ahahah Aff is so funny, I’m happy that she asked Ken to check up on them otherwise that pervert would have gotten to her….Rita is funny, I’m glad she has a friend like Fon ^^

Awww this was such a cute fanfic. I’m so glad that Nai got caught and didn’t get engaged with Rome. The ending was super cute…thanks!

emo

sarNie Hatchling
this was definitely a simply fantastic love story. thank you. it is very sweet too... a bit fast but good.