Sinee Hongmanop

Phon

sarNie Adult
oh i see now i got my charactor mess up. piroon 3rd wife was the mean one not sinee sister. ok got it now now my memory coming back. i thought she play as sinee sister ok got it now. lol

Phon

sarNie Adult
my mom say chatree better looking then any pra ake she seen because he has that manly look in him. she doesnt like sissy loking pra akes or that girly looking pra ake lol like chaiya mitchai the new keonama pra ake lol. my mom doesnt like suksit because she say he is to skinny lol. he's just tall but he is very skinny. chatree started off skinny to but then he bulk up when he got to gaipetch gaisuwun dude got muscle there lol. oh and chatree and sinee werent older then new boran stars these days when they were acting. they are the same age as these stars today when they acted. they just look more mature and not like kids like todays stars. chatree 1st lakorn jomkamugnwade he was very young there. sinee 1st lakorn was keonama. and my friend from thailand told me chatree was sappose to start acting along time ago even ebfore jomkamungwade. but he couldnt speak fluent thai lol. he is from southern thailand and they speak thier own dialect in the south. he couldnt speak bangkok dialect so he had to learn for 2yrs then they brought him in to act. and sinee was a real traditional thai dancer thats why so dance so well in boran lakorn. she is also from southern thailand. so i guess her and chatree speak thier own dialect behind scene lol.

mia07

Introvert
oh i see now i got my charactor mess up. piroon 3rd wife was the mean one not sinee sister. ok got it now now my memory coming back. i thought she play as sinee sister ok got it now. lol
LOL. See? You got me all confused! LOL.
I was like, what?!? Sinee's sister is mean to her?
The new version, they were very nice to one another
and love each other alot, too. LOL. :) Good thing
Yak was here or else I would have been more confused. :p

mia07

Introvert
my mom say chatree better looking then any pra ake she seen because he has that manly look in him. she doesnt like sissy loking pra akes or that girly looking pra ake lol like chaiya mitchai the new keonama pra ake lol. my mom doesnt like suksit because she say he is to skinny lol. he's just tall but he is very skinny. chatree started off skinny to but then he bulk up when he got to gaipetch gaisuwun dude got muscle there lol. oh and chatree and sinee werent older then new boran stars these days when they were acting. they are the same age as these stars today when they acted. they just look more mature and not like kids like todays stars. chatree 1st lakorn jomkamugnwade he was very young there. sinee 1st lakorn was keonama. and my friend from thailand told me chatree was sappose to start acting along time ago even ebfore jomkamungwade. but he couldnt speak fluent thai lol. he is from southern thailand and they speak thier own dialect in the south. he couldnt speak bangkok dialect so he had to learn for 2yrs then they brought him in to act. and sinee was a real traditional thai dancer thats why so dance so well in boran lakorn. she is also from southern thailand. so i guess her and chatree speak thier own dialect behind scene lol.
LOL. Well, as of now, looking back at the old borans, Chatree wouldn't be consider one of the "hottest" guy, but I would have to say that the way he acts makes him looks good, you get what I'm saying? Like, some people, they might not look all that attractive, but their personality makes them look good - that's how Chatree was like. OMG! Chaiya is so freakin' GAY-looking! LOL. My nieces think he is cute, and I was like, NAW-UH! He's too girly! LOL. I like Suksit; I think he's very cute looking, but as of now, it seems like he got shorter and way more skinnier than when he was pra'ek. Oh really? I would have to say, they look more like they're in their early 20's, but I guess, most people don't look their age, too. For instance, me. I'm 20 years old, but then people say I look younger as if I'm like 15 or 16. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, but maybe it is since I look young and I can confuse people. LOL.

yak

sarNie Adult
yup! thats her as the 3rd wife.. actually she acts really good acting both ways.. in Pikunthong she played as a nice na'ek.. for sinee's sister i don't know her name or have a picture of her.. back then i dont really play attention to act or actress name.. i called by what charactor they played in their boran lakorns.. lol.. thats how i know them.. until now i know.. lol.. and yup, thats the guy from Den Narm Lom Fai.. thats the picture for the lakorn it self.. well since i'm buying boran lakorn, they will normally put the picture cover on it.. so yah i have a few lol.. i'll upload this friday.. i have nothing to do on that day.. so yah... lol.. as for suksit.. i agree what you say.. but i think he's okay.. back then what i dont like is when a pretty charactor is pare up with an old one or ugly one.. lol..

mia07

Introvert
yup! thats her as the 3rd wife.. actually she acts really good acting both ways.. in Pikunthong she played as a nice na'ek.. for sinee's sister i don't know her name or have a picture of her.. back then i dont really play attention to act or actress name.. i called by what charactor they played in their boran lakorns.. lol.. thats how i know them.. until now i know.. lol.. and yup, thats the guy from Den Narm Lom Fai.. thats the picture for the lakorn it self.. well since i'm buying boran lakorn, they will normally put the picture cover on it.. so yah i have a few lol.. i'll upload this friday.. i have nothing to do on that day.. so yah... lol.. as for suksit.. i agree what you say.. but i think he's okay.. back then what i dont like is when a pretty charactor is pare up with an old one or ugly one.. lol..
LOL. Don't worry, when I didn't know any of the boran stars' real name, I called them by the name in the boran they did, too. Like, Sinee, my mom, sisters, and I called her Maree/Manora and Suksit Rotasen/Prasuton. But, the girl that played as Sinee's sister, does she still act now? By the way, how much do you buy your borans for and from where? I remember my sisters used to go to the store and rent boran movies, but they don't do it anymore. Which borans do you have? You have a username in YouTube, too? Like I told Phon before, Suksit is more of those romantic/sweet guys while Chatree is more of those strong/tough guys, which is why Suksit does fit to play the role as Rotasen more, but then again, they changed the whole story due to Chatree's incident so they can fit Suksit to play that role. Remember in the preview of Chatree's version, they had Chatree to fight a skeleton. It would have been nice if we did get the chance to see Chatree's version, but I still love that movie, one of my favorites. Well, as for pairing up the na'eks with the pra'eks, I think they're starting to do that now, too. They mix and match boran stars around to see who makes the better couple, I suppose. Like in Tep Sung Warn, now, they paired Mild [Nakee] with Aont [Sangsuree] instead of Nott [Pra Sung Tong].

yak

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure if she stills act or not.. And plus she didn't really have a role in the old version.. You can say her role was really short.. lol.. I really agree with you about chatree and suksit.. i think they should of edit the preview for nang nib song.. Because when I saw the preview for it, I thought chatree was in it until I saw it in youtube. Yah, the na'eks and pra'eks.. They always mix it up.. So far I would say Jame and Aom look really good together.. Also Phone and Yam.. The rest.. Its like Hmm.. You okay.. Lol.. Oh Lek and Au.. They okay together.. He he he..

yak

sarNie Adult
Oh, I bought mines at this store in Oakland. They only carry Cambodian Dubs.. Sorry.. They used to have it for rent too, but until dvd came into our life they started saling it.. Also people were stealing their orginal from them.. Thats when they started saling it instead of having people renting it.. So, everytime I go there.. She pulls out the boran lakorn album for me.. She alway says, " You really like boran lakorn only huh?" Lol.. You know what I say.. He he.. Well the price, she charge me $15. But I won't know for this one because I picked out the ones that have so many parts.. I will see.. I'm trying to have my sister drive out there this Saturday.. Lol

mia07

Introvert
I'm not sure if she stills act or not.. And plus she didn't really have a role in the old version.. You can say her role was really short.. lol.. I really agree with you about chatree and suksit.. i think they should of edit the preview for nang nib song.. Because when I saw the preview for it, I thought chatree was in it until I saw it in youtube. Yah, the na'eks and pra'eks.. They always mix it up.. So far I would say Jame and Aom look really good together.. Also Phone and Yam.. The rest.. Its like Hmm.. You okay.. Lol.. Oh Lek and Au.. They okay together.. He he he..
A small role? I would of thought that she had a big role like Sinee, too. And plus, Yam & Aom both had a big role in the new version. Oh well, story changes these days thats why it kind of sucks. It will be nice if they kept most, or all, of the original story, that way, those that didn't get the chance to see the older version, will be able to enjoy it, you know? They did re-edit the preview of Nang Sib Song. LOL. I even uploaded that preview and if you want to see it, just go to YouTube, and type in "Nang Sib Song Trailer" and it should pop up. But, they kept the part where Sinee was running after Chatree when he was flying away on the horse. My username in YouTube is mia07 - do you have one? Oh yeah, I also uploaded a couple scenes from Nang Sib Song with English Subtitles. I think it's better with the subtitles, so you can understand and learn Thai better that way because it surely helped me. LOL. I had some help from my sister because she watched borans ever since she was small and she understands it, so I asked her to help translate for me. I'm still in the process of learning more Thai, too. Those couples you named, I think they look good together, too. Boy looks good with Aom, too, and I would like to see him pair up with Yam, again, like they did in Koh Kaya Sith. Each boran is $15? WOW, that's not bad. I haven't been to the movie rent store in ages, but hopefully, my sister and I can go again to see if they have older borans. But, man, I really want to watch Tep 3 Radoo [old] though. The girl that said her sister's friend used to have it, she replied back to me and said she's not sure if they have it anymore because the last time she saw it was 2 years ago. So, is the theme song of the old Tep 3 Radoo different from the new version? Who played as the pra'ek that gets Maekala? Is he someone popular as well?

mia07

Introvert
Phon, are you willing to sell me a copy of Keo Na Ma, Chatree-Sinee version? I really want it.
Urgh! If someone has Tep 3 Radoo, I would buy that, too. And also, I'm looking for the old
Prasuton-Manora. My sister ordered that one from Sarn, but I don't know what's taking it so long.
It's been like almost a month now, so she cancelled her order and got her money back.

yak

sarNie Adult
though. The girl that said her sister's friend used to have it, she replied back to me and said she's not sure if they have it anymore because the last time she saw it was 2 years ago. So, is the theme song of the old Tep 3 Radoo different from the new version? Who played as the pra'ek that gets Maekala? Is he someone popular as well?
Yah, She had a short role because she died in the middle of the lakorn... Okay cool, I'll check it out.. My user in youtube is kahwyn.. I have khmer and thai stuff in there.. lol.. In the old version Maekala is the same thing as the new version.. lol.. he was an old guy.. but he looked okay for his age.. lol

yak

sarNie Adult
OMG.. WATCHING THE OLD NANG NIB SONG IN THAI.. MAKE ME WANT TO WATCH IT IN KHMER.. I'M GOING TO REQUEST IT WHEN I GO TO OAKLAND.. ^_^ IT"S WAY CUTER THAN THE NEW VERSION.. LOL

Phon

sarNie Adult
But, they kept the part where Sinee was running after Chatree when he was flying away on the horse.

actually the reason why they didnt take chatree out of the song preview was becuase they were filming his part when they were airing the kids part. and he almost finish the whole damn movie but he fainted and they took him to the hospital lol. and they thought he would be back on time to finish it. But he never recover for 1 year. so they redone the whole movie from the part he grew up and change everything from sinee clothes and the storyline lol. Yea and if you notice chatree version he actually gave sinee the whine to drink but suksit version she drank it herself. And chatree actually ran off after he got the eye and everything while suksit still didn't want to leave. and chatree fought with skeleton while suksit didn't suksit was actually scare of everythign and got beat up by those 2 giant guys lol. and you know nang 12 the original ch7 version before chatree version. this was from the late 70's it was a 1 film thing that air on ch7. rodtasen actually came over to mary castle to get his mom eye then leave and the giant lady wanted to kill rodtasen after she knew he was pao son. and rodtesen threw this thing to blow up the land so mary couldnt go after him. she couldnt go any further and she jump in that hole of fire. and rodtesen after killing that yak lady...yes in that 1 film ch7 version rodtesen did kill the yak lady she didnt die on her on like the lakorn version. he came back to mary only to see she took her life and he jump into that fire after her and died he said all these thing cant remember befor ehe jump though. it was more like he felt bad for using her to get those stuff for his mom and it continue with pra suton manora. but she did put a curse on him before she jump like suksit version. thats how chatree was sappose to be like the 1979 verison.

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='590220' date='Apr 1 2009, 02:37 AM']Phon, are you willing to sell me a copy of Keo Na Ma, Chatree-Sinee version? I really want it.
Urgh! If someone has Tep 3 Radoo, I would buy that, too. And also, I'm looking for the old
Prasuton-Manora. My sister ordered that one from Sarn, but I don't know what's taking it so long.
It's been like almost a month now, so she cancelled her order and got her money back.[/quote]

i never got my pra tinawong from sarn either lol the old pra tinawong i got half of it but not the the other half lol. i dont know about keo na ma i dont have time to record it.

Phon

sarNie Adult
Yah, She had a short role because she died in the middle of the lakorn... Okay cool, I'll check it out.. My user in youtube is kahwyn.. I have khmer and thai stuff in there.. lol.. In the old version Maekala is the same thing as the new version.. lol.. he was an old guy.. but he looked okay for his age.. lol

the guy who play the god in tep 3 radoo chatree verison. wasnt he wachara sungsuwun? he was the gay guy in keo na ma when sinee turn into a guy? thats what i have under the leading role document in my folder of tep 3 radoo. it said starring chatree rahoo sinee suwunumpon suksit piroon and wachara sungsuwun as pra esuan.

yak

sarNie Adult
the guy who play the god in tep 3 radoo chatree verison. wasnt he wachara sungsuwun? he was the gay guy in keo na ma when sinee turn into a guy? thats what i have under the leading role document in my folder of tep 3 radoo. it said starring chatree rahoo sinee suwunumpon suksit piroon and wachara sungsuwun as pra esuan.
no it wasn't him.. It was some old dude... All I know he kinda looked Bin Tong dad in Keo Na Ma.. But kinda better then him.. Lol.. If only someone have the preview of it.. I like the old version better.. The song and everything...

Phon

sarNie Adult
no it wasn't him.. It was some old dude... All I know he kinda looked Bin Tong dad in Keo Na Ma.. But kinda better then him.. Lol.. If only someone have the preview of it.. I like the old version better.. The song and everything...

must be kob dad in yor praklin? he always play the god in every lakorn. in the new version i guess they try to amke everyone the pra ake and nang ake thats why they make everyone have same amout of parts. even the god came down and runa round in the woods with them lol.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just wanted to add that Sinee was also in the old lakorn Prasart Mued (the old Ch.7 version, not the old Ch.3 version) as the crazy lady (the mother).
And as for being a good dancer, I believe she was a Thai tradition dance teacher.

yak

sarNie Adult
must be kob dad in yor praklin? he always play the god in every lakorn. in the new version i guess they try to amke everyone the pra ake and nang ake thats why they make everyone have same amout of parts. even the god came down and runa round in the woods with them lol.
i need to take a look on that..