Sinee Hongmanop

mia07

Introvert
OMG.. WATCHING THE OLD NANG NIB SONG IN THAI.. MAKE ME WANT TO WATCH IT IN KHMER.. I'M GOING TO REQUEST IT WHEN I GO TO OAKLAND.. ^_^ IT"S WAY CUTER THAN THE NEW VERSION.. LOL
LOL. Go for it! Oh yeah, this version is way cuter and better than the new version with Bee & Boy.

mia07

Introvert
But, they kept the part where Sinee was running after Chatree when he was flying away on the horse.

actually the reason why they didnt take chatree out of the song preview was becuase they were filming his part when they were airing the kids part. and he almost finish the whole damn movie but he fainted and they took him to the hospital lol. and they thought he would be back on time to finish it. But he never recover for 1 year. so they redone the whole movie from the part he grew up and change everything from sinee clothes and the storyline lol. Yea and if you notice chatree version he actually gave sinee the whine to drink but suksit version she drank it herself. And chatree actually ran off after he got the eye and everything while suksit still didn't want to leave. and chatree fought with skeleton while suksit didn't suksit was actually scare of everythign and got beat up by those 2 giant guys lol. and you know nang 12 the original ch7 version before chatree version. this was from the late 70's it was a 1 film thing that air on ch7. rodtasen actually came over to mary castle to get his mom eye then leave and the giant lady wanted to kill rodtasen after she knew he was pao son. and rodtesen threw this thing to blow up the land so mary couldnt go after him. she couldnt go any further and she jump in that hole of fire. and rodtesen after killing that yak lady...yes in that 1 film ch7 version rodtesen did kill the yak lady she didnt die on her on like the lakorn version. he came back to mary only to see she took her life and he jump into that fire after her and died he said all these thing cant remember befor ehe jump though. it was more like he felt bad for using her to get those stuff for his mom and it continue with pra suton manora. but she did put a curse on him before she jump like suksit version. thats how chatree was sappose to be like the 1979 verison.
Well, wouldn't you say that in Suksit/Sinee's version, they made Suksit stayed a bit longer because he loves Sinee a lot, and didn't want to leave, too. And in Chatree version, he just ran off after he got the eyes, right? Hmmm, maybe it wouldn't be as touching and romantic then what I would have want. I think that it's nice that they did change the story around a bit so it can be more romantic and I supposed, more worthy for her to die because she and Suksit loves each other alot. But, I still love it. As for the 1979 version, the lady that played Pao, she played as Maree's mom, Santhamala, right? If that's the one, then I seen that version already. I didn't like it that much because there was no love chemistry at all between Rotasen and Maree and it did seems like Rotasen didn't love her at all, but used her. And Rotasen didn't die at all, only Maree did. Or else I might be talking about the wrong version. I know there's a Khmer version and Maree jumped off the cliff and when Rotasen came back, they buried her in the mountains or something like that? So, there was an older version of Prasuton-Manora, too?

mia07

Introvert
RE-EDIT:

Well, wouldn't you say that in Suksit/Sinee's version, they made Suksit stayed a bit longer because he loves Sinee a lot, and didn't want to leave, too. And in Chatree version, he just ran off after he got the eyes, right? Hmmm, maybe it wouldn't be as touching and romantic then what I would have want it. I think that it's nice that they did change the story around a bit so it can be more romantic and I supposed, more worthy for her to die because she and Suksit loves each other alot. But, I still love it. As for the 1979 version, the lady that played Pao in that version was played by Maree's mom, Santhamala, right? I think her real name is Ampha Pusit[?] If that's the one, then I seen that version already. I didn't like it that much because there was no love chemistry at all between Rotasen and Maree and it did seems like Rotasen didn't love her at all, but used her. And Rotasen didn't die at all, only Maree did. Or else I might be talking about the wrong version. I know there's a Khmer version and Maree jumped off the cliff and when Rotasen came back, they buried her in the mountains or something like that? So, there was an older version of Prasuton-Manora, too?

mia07

Introvert
the guy who play the god in tep 3 radoo chatree verison. wasnt he wachara sungsuwun? he was the gay guy in keo na ma when sinee turn into a guy? thats what i have under the leading role document in my folder of tep 3 radoo. it said starring chatree rahoo sinee suwunumpon suksit piroon and wachara sungsuwun as pra esuan.
You have a document of it? Does that include the story as well?

mia07

Introvert
Just wanted to add that Sinee was also in the old lakorn Prasart Mued (the old Ch.7 version, not the old Ch.3 version) as the crazy lady (the mother).
And as for being a good dancer, I believe she was a Thai tradition dance teacher.
Oh really? How old is that lakorn and what is it about?
I want to see how it looks like. I kind of figure she must
be some kind of dance teacher - her hand motions are amazing.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Phon, are you willing to sell me a copy of Keo Na Ma, Chatree-Sinee version? I really want it.
Urgh! If someone has Tep 3 Radoo, I would buy that, too. And also, I'm looking for the old
Prasuton-Manora. My sister ordered that one from Sarn, but I don't know what's taking it so long.
It's been like almost a month now, so she cancelled her order and got her money back.
I have the old PraSouton Manora with Sinee...do you want trade...Ill make you a copy of PraSouTon Manora for a copy of Nang Sib Song (Sinee Version as well). hehehe I have it on DVD. I've never seen the Nang Sib Song version with Sinee.

yak

sarNie Adult
must be kob dad in yor praklin? he always play the god in every lakorn. in the new version i guess they try to amke everyone the pra ake and nang ake thats why they make everyone have same amout of parts. even the god came down and runa round in the woods with them lol.
i need to take a look on that..
nope not him.. i just looked..

mia07

Introvert
I have the old PraSouton Manora with Sinee...do you want trade...Ill make you a copy of PraSouTon Manora for a copy of Nang Sib Song (Sinee Version as well). hehehe I have it on DVD. I've never seen the Nang Sib Song version with Sinee.
OMG! Are you serious you never seen Sinee version of Nang Sib Song?
Girl, you're missing out! LOL. I was crying my eyes out at the end - it's
so much more touching and better than the new version with Bee & Boy.
How come you have a copy of Old Manora but not Nang Sib Song?
I wouldn't mind - how good is your quality? Is it as good as my Nang Sib
Song quality? Well, this girl wants my Nang Sib Song, too, because my
quality is better than hers, so she wants to trade. I think I should trade
her with her old Pratinavong and trade you with your Manora. LOL. You do
have the whole movie though right? My Nang Sib Song has little minor parts
cut out, but you're not going to miss out on anything though. :D

mia07

Introvert
i never got my pra tinawong from sarn either lol the old pra tinawong i got half of it but not the the other half lol. i dont know about keo na ma i dont have time to record it.
Record it? I thought you have it on VCD or DVD? It's easy to burn copies, unless you don't know how to.
Awwww.. c'mon. I want to see it. LOL. Well, can you at least upload some scenes?
I want to see the part where Sinee turns pretty the first time and then she went to
go meet the old couples and live with them - I never got the chance to see that part.
I heard my sisters say that she was really pretty at that scene. LOL. :)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I also got the old PraSouton Manora with Sinee from Sarn, the quality is alright for it's ages. Some part is very good, and some is not good at all, but is still good.
Still waiting for 2 more lakorn from her, in about 3 months it will be a year since I paid for them. :( And still waiting, and waiting and waiting continue ... :)

Anyway, I never saw Nang Sib Song either and I have nothing to trade you with, so when you make a copy for them, are you willing to make a copy and sell one to me? :lol:

mia07

Introvert
I also got the old PraSouton Manora with Sinee from Sarn, the quality is alright for it's ages. Some part is very good, and some is not good at all, but is still good.
Still waiting for 2 more lakorn from her, in about 3 months it will be a year since I paid for them. :( And still waiting, and waiting and waiting continue ... :)

Anyway, I never saw Nang Sib Song either and I have nothing to trade you with, so when you make a copy for them, are you willing to make a copy and sell one to me? :lol:
Dang, almost a year? How lond did it take for your Manora to arrive? My sister ordered Prasuton-Manora from Sarn; it's been a month and it still hasn't come yet. So, my sister had no patience so she refunded her money back. You must have alot of patience then. I don't think I can ever deal with people who takes too long on my order; it has to be at least 1-2 weeks only. Oh yeah? You never told me what's the lakorn Sinee played as the crazy lady about. LOL. I don't understand; how come you guys have the sequel, but not Nang Sib Song? LOL. Maybe because no one is selling it. As for making you a copy, hmmm, well, I'm taking a week vacation around the 2nd week at the end of April, so maybe I will have time to burn some copies, but I know I have to remake another master copy. You don't have any borans at all besides Prasuton-Manora?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
OMG! Are you serious you never seen Sinee version of Nang Sib Song?
cut out, but you're not going to miss out on anything though.
I got my copy from sarn. I ordered like 3 lakorns from her...at first I only got half of my order but then I messaged her personally and had let her know and she sent me the other half like the next week. I don't know she must be really busy right now. But I have heard that she has been stalling on some people's orders. So I don't know. Alot of people have bought from her and has alot of the old boran lakorns now so if you guys want something just ask around to either purchase or trade. I personally don't mind trading at all.

Anyways I Have the old version of pra sou ton manora and not the Nang Sib Song because I didn't even know of that version at the time lolz...So far I've seen 3 versions of Nang Sib Song...so if i get this one from you it will be 4. but yeah the version that I have is pretty good quality i think. I only watched it once since I bought it. Nothing has bothered me about the DVD I recieved so yeah.

But anyways Ill make a copy of it tomorrow...and ill let you know when i have it done and ready to send out. Ill message you for ur address. Keep me updated on your half.

Phon

sarNie Adult
no the 1979 versions isnt that one. the one your talking about is the theater version. this 1979 was made by ch7 same company as today. and yea the real story of nang 12 rodatesen went to go get his mommy eye but fell inlove with mary. he had to choose between mom or mary. and his mom suffer a lot so he chose to go back and help his mom even though he knew mary would take her own life because she said it over and over if he leave she will do it. but yea any version he still love her but he chose mom. he still came back mary the one who took thing to far. not like he wouldnt return. yea suksit version was change from the original story. they amde it like the yak lady wanted him dead but wouldnt kill him herself so she wanted mary to do it. but original story yak lady after she knew he was pao son she wanted to kill him and sent him to mary to get eat. but instead they fell in love because that old ruer sri he change the writing in that note rotesen had. yea and rodtesen did kill the yak lady after he return to his mom. but suksit version he didnt she died because heart attack i think. lol rotesen wasnt a sissy he did know how to fight. but since they replace chatree with suksit they made him not a good fighter. and rodtesen in that 1979 ch7 verison was very smart didnt fall for the giant people plan. i heard dida sarmsien that make boran lakorn still have chatree version unfinish in thier studio. i want it but they wont sell it. they only sell new boran i wouldnt waste a cent on those lol.

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='590589' date='Apr 2 2009, 02:54 AM']OMG! Are you serious you never seen Sinee version of Nang Sib Song?
cut out, but you're not going to miss out on anything though. :D[/quote]

its more touching because thier not brother and sister lol...ahahaha and plus bee and boy well to me thier acting is wahhhhhh lol

Phon

sarNie Adult
nope not him.. i just looked..

then who is he? if they pick an old guy to play the god in the old version then i dont think jinda was ment to be part of the main actress. the new one they made the god younger becuase they made all 3 couple the main actor & actress. u ever seen fon 3 radoo? no not the ch3 verison the ch7 verison from 1978. its the same as tep 3 radoo. but the difference is they made piroon the main actor there thats why they call it fon 3 radoo. and rahoo and jinda went back to heaven at the end. but tep 3 radoo they change the title to tep 3 radoo because everyone know chatree can't play as piroon doesnt fit him. and if he is rahoo then there no way they will make him back up for suksit. so the title and storyline change from fon 3 radoo to tep 3 radoo. all the charactor were the same except the storyline change. rahoo in fon 3 radoo wasnt important. but rahoo in tep 3 radoo became the main charactor.

mia07

Introvert
I got my copy from sarn. I ordered like 3 lakorns from her...at first I only got half of my order but then I messaged her personally and had let her know and she sent me the other half like the next week. I don't know she must be really busy right now. But I have heard that she has been stalling on some people's orders. So I don't know. Alot of people have bought from her and has alot of the old boran lakorns now so if you guys want something just ask around to either purchase or trade. I personally don't mind trading at all.

Anyways I Have the old version of pra sou ton manora and not the Nang Sib Song because I didn't even know of that version at the time lolz...So far I've seen 3 versions of Nang Sib Song...so if i get this one from you it will be 4. but yeah the version that I have is pretty good quality i think. I only watched it once since I bought it. Nothing has bothered me about the DVD I recieved so yeah.

But anyways Ill make a copy of it tomorrow...and ill let you know when i have it done and ready to send out. Ill message you for ur address. Keep me updated on your half.
Oh yeah? Since other people might have older borans now, it is better to purchase and trade with them instead of waiting for Sarn. My sister had no patience in waiting so she refunded her money back. LOL. Oh, okay. LOL. Another person hasn't seen Sinee's version of Nang Sib Song either and she's asking me for it, too. I think I only seen 3 versions of Nang Sib Song - Sinee's version, Bee's version, and the very old version where Sinee's mom, Santhamala, played the role as Pao. I never seen the Ch. 5 version one, but I would say the best one will have to be Sinee's version - her borans are always better than the remakes! But, yeah, keep me updated! I would have to make another master copy, too. So, I'll let you know. I'm taking a week vacation by the 2nd week at the end of April, but I'm off this Saturday and next Saturday from work, so I might get a couple copies done probably by this week.

mia07

Introvert
no the 1979 versions isnt that one. the one your talking about is the theater version. this 1979 was made by ch7 same company as today. and yea the real story of nang 12 rodatesen went to go get his mommy eye but fell inlove with mary. he had to choose between mom or mary. and his mom suffer a lot so he chose to go back and help his mom even though he knew mary would take her own life because she said it over and over if he leave she will do it. but yea any version he still love her but he chose mom. he still came back mary the one who took thing to far. not like he wouldnt return. yea suksit version was change from the original story. they amde it like the yak lady wanted him dead but wouldnt kill him herself so she wanted mary to do it. but original story yak lady after she knew he was pao son she wanted to kill him and sent him to mary to get eat. but instead they fell in love because that old ruer sri he change the writing in that note rotesen had. yea and rodtesen did kill the yak lady after he return to his mom. but suksit version he didnt she died because heart attack i think. lol rotesen wasnt a sissy he did know how to fight. but since they replace chatree with suksit they made him not a good fighter. and rodtesen in that 1979 ch7 verison was very smart didnt fall for the giant people plan. i heard dida sarmsien that make boran lakorn still have chatree version unfinish in thier studio. i want it but they wont sell it. they only sell new boran i wouldnt waste a cent on those lol.
Oh really? LOL. Dang, they still kept it. It would be nice to get a copy of Chatree's version. They must still have alot of the older borans then. Shoo, I want some copies of the older borans as well, but since you said they only sell the new ones, I wouldn't want it either. Well, it is true - Any version, he still loves her, but I felt the chemistry more in Suksit and Sinee version than any other versions, probably because it's better than the rest.

mia07

Introvert
its more touching because thier not brother and sister lol...ahahaha and plus bee and boy well to me thier acting is wahhhhhh lol
No, it's just not that. When I watched their version, I thought they actually was cute together.
It's just their acting that made it less touching and plus, the background music wasn't as touching
as Sinee's version. Later when I found out that they were brothers and sisters, I didn't really care.
I didn't like Bee's acting that much; I think Boy did an okay job. I just like Sinee's acting better because
it looks so real; Bee's, well, let's just say, I'm not really one of her fans! :D

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult

babeelailai is very trust worthy guys lol i bought a copy of blah boo tong and ninmanee from her and the quality is ok !!