singha krai phob

sarN

sarNie Granny
i just like the fact in Yam verison they elope lolll ! It kind of romantic in a way cuz u know Yam pregrant and all and the father wont let them be together so she decided to run away with her baby's daddy lol but den of course her father went after them and she have to choose between her father and her love ...kind of sad in a way

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i agree with you Sarn i like that Yam ran away with p'ek too. it's romantic. the role she play usually has to choose between p'ek and her dad like in Tepasin intarajuk. she has to choose between p'ek and her dad too. it's sad. and both la korn she's pregnant and gave birth too. which i like.

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
ntelligent_mind said:
I Missed that part to0o.
[post="49350"][/post]​
oh singha krai phob and pom noi i think were running away like in as looking for a new adventure so then the father woke up from a nap and starts looking for them but til he finally saw them he got strucked by lightning. i think that;s how it went. i don;t know about the new version of singha krai phob but i have the old verison not the yam version.

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
ThanamasFanclub said:
OMG..! Are you serious..? You have the old old version of Singh Harg Grai Pobe...??!!
[post="154522"][/post]​
yeah you know it haha wait you're the one who keeps asking me for it and im trying to put it on cds. you wouldn't happen to know nang would you?

khmerxhomie

sarNie Egg
hey i have da old version of it..but iono which old one i have..i'm missn alot of parts.. but da version i have..the main guy doesnt wear a bun on his head..wondering if n e one kno who he is...mines wz khmer dubbed..im guessin it wz from da late 80's..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
KhonJaiOrn said:
yeah you know it haha wait you're the one who keeps asking me for it and im trying to put it on cds. you wouldn't happen to know nang would you?
[post="154528"][/post]​
Oh I am..? lol...
Whose Nang..? Well I know only one but I don't know if its the same person your talking about...
:huh:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i like Yam version too. i like that they ran off together.i especially like that pra aek has only 1 wife.which mostly Yam la korns is like that she's the only wife of pra aek(i know except namjaimae).which is what i like about her boran la korns.plus she so cute & a great actress. :D

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
khmerxhomie said:
hey i have da old version of it..but iono which old one i have..i'm missn alot of parts.. but da version i have..the main guy doesnt wear a bun on his head..wondering if n e one kno who he is...mines wz khmer dubbed..im guessin it wz from da late 80's..
[post="154570"][/post]​
you talking about the bun when the kid was little? if it is that;s singha krai phob, he was named that because i think it was something but he pushes this big boulder that closes and opens like a door for the cave they lived in. and his dad was impressed and shocked what not. but gosh i miss watching that movie.

khmerxhomie

sarNie Egg
KhonJaiOrn said:
you talking about the bun when the kid was little? if it is that;s singha krai phob, he was named that because i think it was something but he pushes this big boulder that closes and opens like a door for the cave they lived in. and his dad was impressed and shocked what not. but gosh i miss watching that movie.
[post="155959"][/post]​

no im talkn about da version i have..its one of da old ones but i dont kno who starred in it...it wz when he grew up..he didnt have his hair in a bun like all da other boran lakorn..jz wonderin wat version do i have..