singha krai phob

annea

sarNie Adult
i thought the lakorn was OK...not the best...but i stop at bout #3...it just got boring...yea..agree..if ur a fan of James or Au..u should watch this lakorn..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Re-makes can be good..for example Yor Pra Glin was good for a re-make....but as for the other re-makes...eh...no...it's not all that good you know...

sarN

sarNie Granny
so there a remake of dis lakorn eh ?? i guess the new one is not good ok den i'll get the old version i like old boran tooo

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I think Yor Pra Glin was good because it wasn't too long. Now days remix boran lakkorn are way to long and it gets old and boring. It takes the charactor about 9 to 10 tapes to grow up. I wish they would just spend like 30 minutes or none at all on when they were younger. Just get to the story. The story when they are little is useless anyways. Example of what I mean Kula, Thep somroodo, Sing ha kria pope, and Gomin. :w000t:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
roodaimai said:
I think Yor Pra Glin was good because it wasn't too long. Now days remix boran lakkorn are way to long and it gets old and boring. It takes the charactor about 9 to 10 tapes to grow up. I wish they would just spend like 30 minutes or none at all on when they were younger. Just get to the story. The story when they are little is useless anyways. Example of what I mean Kula, Thep somroodo, Sing ha kria pope, and Gomin. :w000t:
[post="26398"][/post]​
please try to stay on the topic.. i would give u a warning.. but im a nice mod.. i let u go.. hehhee :sweat:

sarN

sarNie Granny
does the p'k get 1 wife are have several wife ??? -- in the old version and the new one ??? :w000t:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
sarN said:
does the p'k get 1 wife are have several wife ??? -- in the old version and the new one ??? :w000t:
[post="26457"][/post]​
i didnt get wat u was saying.. hehe.. but im guessing that u asked does the pke that hve one wife goe out and have two wifes?? :unsure:

sarN

sarNie Granny
my bad :lol: ... i mean does the p'k have two wife are 1?? in the old version and the new one ?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ohhh wells all i know is the new one pke have one wife.. and they old one.. i have no idea :sweat:

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
I am watching this boran lakorn right now. So far its kinda boring because they are just kids..It makes me want to just skip and watch the last one ahha..but then i dont want to miss something important...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, can anyone give me a clear synosis of what this lakorn is about and who played as the pra'ek (as in a name) in the old one? thank you.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
old version: Yam and some dude...the dude that played as the nok yak in 4 gumon..sowwie i don't know his real name...

New version: Au and James

This lakorn is about some pirates that jacked this girl and made her his wife..she gave birth to a baby boi...then since she kept wanting to teach her son to do good only her pirate husband killed her and mad the boi bad...later the pirates went to attack the king while they were on a ship...blah blah blah...but all the pirates died..and the king and queen had no kid so they took that kid to be their own...later on that kid grew up to be really really bad and all that stuff..and when the queen was finally pregnant he wantd to take over the palace..so there was war..and the king and queen left the palace to live with some people in the village. blah blah blah...she gave birth and then some lil pram kid jacked her baby and took care of it and raised it...blah blah blah..the king and queen went bak to the palace..cuzz some soilders were able to kill that evil prince kid of theres. Pra ek grows up with a yak in the first version but then iin the new version he was raised by lions i think it was so yeah...then after that pra ek left and lived with some dragons..and there he was taught to fight and got power and blah blah blah..and then he meet nang ek later...nang ek was concieved from a flower...no1 is able to enter unless she gives permission or something something...pra ek and nang ek sleeps together and then nang ek is pra ek and has a kid...nang ek's parents are yak...oh yeah and nang ek's dad hates pra ek and they fight all the time...and the story goes like something like that...oh yeah and later pra ek finds out the truth about his parents and goes bak to see dem..momma cries blah blah blah...and this and that. hahaha

Sowwie it's not soo very interesting!

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
I find it kinda weird that the n'ek in this lakorn she has like four eyes or smething..but she like doesnt even realize it...How strange if i had four eyes i would know...so she should of known right??/

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually she been knowing....That's why she knew that the Upsorn girl was all up over James...I don't know...Whatever lol...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
say what?! nang'ek's got four eyes! don't tell me that it's visible throughout the whole freakin movie! lol if so, maybe i'll pass on this one.