singha krai phob

mokka

sarNie Adult
what is this one about?? can someone give me the summary of this one and is it worth buying it

Vanida

Save World Save Life
mokka said:
what is this one about?? can someone give me the summary of this one and is it worth buying it
[post="20369"][/post]​
it was long time when i watch this lakorn i tell u the basic stuff.......James the p'eak he lived with this old man in the woods and teach him magic tricks supposly the old man a giant was James dad not real dad but a dad who took care of him when he was little......he have 2 friends a girl and a guy i forgot if they were animals/humans i think a dog and a cat the cat girl likes James........whatever and theere's this lady who try to kill James which happen to be the cat lady's mom.......maybe someone else should explain and give summary cause i don't remember every single details of it well i know n'eak have powers too magic tricks she can see what people are doing behind her back Au did have a baby with James when they were big and grown up :) Au parents didn't like James they want Au to marry this other dude. ok that's just some stuff about Sing Ha Krai Pob

Vanida

Save World Save Life
oh yea the boran is ok its wroth watching if u big fan of James and Au i give it a 5 stars

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Vanida said:
it was long time when i watch this lakorn i tell u the basic stuff.......James the p'eak he lived with this old man in the woods and teach him magic tricks supposly the old man a giant was James dad not real dad but a dad who took care of him when he was little......he have 2 friends a girl and a guy i forgot if they were animals/humans i think a dog and a cat the cat girl likes James........whatever and theere's this lady who try to kill James which happen to be the cat lady's mom.......maybe someone else should explain and give summary cause i don't remember every single details of it well i know n'eak have powers too magic tricks she can see what people are doing behind her back Au did have a baby with James when they were big and grown up :) Au parents didn't like James they want Au to marry this other dude. ok that's just some stuff about Sing Ha Krai Pob
[post="20502"][/post]​

oooh when did this happen in the lakorn? I only watched the first episode and half of the second tape, and it was totally different. In the first ep, these pirates would go around killing people and stealing their treasure, and the main pirate kidnapped this girl, got her pregnant, and then killed her after she tried to make him stop taking their kid around to see the pirates killing.
I stopped watching because it was taking so long to get to the main story, with the little boy and his sword. I think i might pick it up again sometime.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
oooh when did this happen in the lakorn? I only watched the first episode and half of the second tape, and it was totally different. In the first ep, these pirates would go around killing people and stealing their treasure, and the main pirate kidnapped this girl, got her pregnant, and then killed her after she tried to make him stop taking their kid around to see the pirates killing.
I stopped watching because it was taking so long to get to the main story, with the little boy and his sword. I think i might pick it up again sometime.
[post="20595"][/post]​

Bobby u right the first part is about a princess p'eak mom she and her dad and those other servants went on a vacation to the beach and the praite guy look through his telescope the mini one and saw a beautiful lady standing on the cliff looking at the water beach........the praite guy likes and her kill her parents and all those other people rape her will not rape but they agreed on something so he let him make her have a kid......yea something like that i only summarize the part will n'eak and p'eak are grow up jeezzzzzz take up to part 12 or maybe 11 for the little born to be big

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i member this lakorn. . the kids were so cute. . (the ones that played as singha krai porb and thape chunda). . singha krai porb's other friends besides thape chunda were a dog (named e'mah noi) and a lioness (named apson). . i stopped watching this after they grew up. . so i didn't watch the whole thing, only the beginning. .

KwanFah

sarNie Egg
isnt the one with james a remake? cause i remember seeing another Singha Krai Phob with diffrent actors.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
KwanFah said:
isnt the one with james a remake? cause i remember seeing another Singha Krai Phob with diffrent actors.
[post="21341"][/post]​

isnt the old version of Singha Krai Phob called "Kwan Fa Nah Dum"?

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
lol...Kwarn Fah Nah Dum is a totally different story lol....
[post="21429"][/post]​

ohhhhh ok. lol I got confused. I just remember this theme song with "nah dum" in it and i didnt know which lakorn it was. And I also remember a talking dog, and a talking skeleton that carries an umbrella all the time. Have no idea what boran that was. :(

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I like the old version with Yam later...they changed it a lil too much in the newer version that i didn't like it..and i think james played it not so well..and Au didn't really match the part! Man they had alot of Sex in her lil flower...james seemed kinda horny type in the new version. Not trying to offend anyone lolz..i love james and au too..but yeah they just didn't match the roles.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
The talkin dog is from Dob7See Manee7Sang..and the Skeleton with the umbrella leaf is from Singha Krai Pop...the older version. i don't think he used an umbrella in the newer version...!

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
BaBeeLaiLai said:
The talkin dog is from Dob7See Manee7Sang..and the Skeleton with the umbrella leaf is from Singha Krai Pop...the older version. i don't think he used an umbrella in the newer version...!
[post="21771"][/post]​
who the pek with yam in the old version

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I agree now days boran lakorn are being change to much and it is way to long. Like kula for example. Its like 20 tapes but the story is still going. I wish they would just kept the old version, and clothing. :angry:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Girl trust me! You will like the orginal orginal version better....But anyways I didn't like the new Singh Harg Grai Pobe..I didn't like Au's character in there..I mean it's girly girl but it's just the lakorn I don't like....

mokka

sarNie Adult
thanks girls for all your help. i'll just wait to watch it first and if i like it i'll just order it.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah good..don't buy this one..i don't think it's worth it..but yeah the pra ek with yam in the old version is the guy that played the bird in yod see Gumon...and he also played as a soilder in the new version of Yoh Pra Klin with Au!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Correction....4 Yord Goo Marn lol...Eum....if your a fan of James or Au or whoever in there then you should rent it...Not forcing but I had to watch it because I like Boy and Au.... :D

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
is this a good lakorn.. i didnt watch this lakorn. i only watch part 1 the ending part.. because it seem pretty boring..