singha krai phob

kitkat

sarNie Elites
HuabNag said:
I saw one of the old version too. but I like the version that Yam played. Anboody knows the pra-ek name in this version. SOmehow, it seems like I saw him plays other modern lakorn too, but cannot recall it. :unsure:
[post="52539"][/post]​
yeah he does... he played in 'ruk tem roy' as jieb's lover, 'ton ruk' as servant, and others i can't remember...i only remembered him from kade & noon's lakorns.. LOL since i owned it.. haha!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
kitkat said:
yeah he does... he played in 'ruk tem roy' as jieb's lover, 'ton ruk' as servant, and others i can't remember...i only remembered him from kade & noon's lakorns.. LOL since i owned it.. haha!
[post="52656"][/post]​
he stills plays in boran lakorns.. but not as pike.. he plays like the servants or soldiers..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
tangmoe said:
he stills plays in boran lakorns.. but not as pike.. he plays like the servants or soldiers..
[post="52697"][/post]​
yeah like he played as the dragon's son's servant in gomin.. is that right? i think he's cute in there with those beard...since without it, he looks so young! :wub:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
kitkat said:
yeah like he played as the dragon's son's servant in gomin.. is that right? i think he's cute in there with those beard...since without it, he looks so young! :wub:
[post="52761"][/post]​
yups that was him.... hehehehe... i think hes kinda cute too... hehee... :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to go back and finish watching this la korn the version that Yam play. i saw only the first part and the ending. but the vdo store doesn't carry it anymore.Can someone please post Yam & the pra aek from this la korn? or can someone please make a vdo clip of this la korn. Thanks so much.

sarN

sarNie Granny
teedee said:
i want to go back and finish watching this la korn the version that Yam play. i saw only the first part and the ending. but the vdo store doesn't carry it anymore.Can someone please post Yam & the pra aek from this la korn? or can someone please make a vdo clip of this la korn. Thanks so much.
[post="77523"][/post]​

ya can either stream it ---> click "play"

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i didn't see the version with James&Aouk because don't like both of them. but i saw Yam version and it's good. Yam look so young and cute. i like how they did her hair and the outfit she wore ,she look so cute. the story plot is cute. pra aek is cute. wonder why they didn't let him play as pra aek again. but he so look white.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
aaaahhhhhhh...............

seeing this again makes me want to watch the lakorn all over again...

i'm going to go rent it tomorrow after school!!!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Au and all but I don't like Singh Harg Grai Pobe..The version with Yam is ok..But still can't beat the older version...I don't like how they dress in Yam's version...Giant people aren't suppose to dress like that..And the pra aek doesn't look like pra aek..And don't talk like one too...But overall the lakorn was ok...But I don't like the new one...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yam dresses so cute in this la korn. she doesn't play as giant.how do giant dress??! what i see is giant people just have curly hair and their face drawn their eye brown and where their lip is. and transform into a big body there is not like a specific outfit they wore..the pra aek he's cute. the line he say is what pra aek say. typical "p" "nong" "jah ja" which sound sweet. i never saw the older version or new version with Aouk and i don't want to see it either, i love this version with Yam. because i like Yam. and the plot is good too. pra aek love only nang aek. they are always together. i love pra aek role that is a 1 hearted guy. :w000t:

annea

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
Yam dresses so cute in this la korn. she doesn't play as giant.how do giant dress??! what i see is giant people just have curly hair and their face drawn their eye brown and where their lip is. and transform into a big body there is not like a specific outfit they wore..the pra aek he's cute. the line he say is what pra aek say. typical "p" "nong" "jah ja" which sound sweet. i never saw the older version or new version with Aouk and i don't want to see it either, i love this version with Yam. because i like Yam. and the plot is good too. pra aek love only nang aek. they are always together. i love pra aek role that is a 1 hearted guy. :w000t:
[post="81981"][/post]​
yea i like this version more too...the james and au version, i didnt even bother to touch it..cuz people told me it sux...the p'ek with yam looks better than james from singha krai pope, james look odd in there..and yam doesnt play as a giant, she was adopted i think? but yam was so cute in here...she was always with p'ek :wub:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Not really..Giants don't always have curly hair..Back in the days they don't use curly hair..But the women giants are suppose to have the normal clothing going two ways..For example the giants in Glor Petch 7 See...And I know the nang aek isn't a giant..She's just made out of a Dorg Bua because the parents wanted a child...As for the pra aek's in either version with Yam or Au....I choose neither...They both don't fit the pra aek role and don't act like one...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This la korn Yam was pregnant for a lot of scenes. her stomache was big. and it's good that they show the baby born. Yam cried so much in this la korn. geezs, this girl can cried so well. and pretty too. her tears are pouring out like a faucet running 555+ this la korn kind of remind me of Gomin that Yam play with Phone. that p'ek doesn't get a long with n'ek dad and he ran away from her palace or else he will get kill but in Sing ha krai phob they ran away together which is better. if it was the same writer she probably write for Yam&Phone to run off together in Gomin. p'ek singha krai phob he look so white. has like a girly face.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
yea the skeleton is very funny.after Yam went back with her dad wasn't fun anymore. P'ek & Yam didn't see eachother after that till toward the end. it seem like it ended too fast. didn't even show he went to give his giant dad the sword back and didn't show he saw his baby either. but it was a good la korn. compare to Gomin, Sing ha krai phob was better because there are lots of scenes p'ek and Yam together. but Gomin there was little scenes.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well his giant dad died anyways...But I say 'Petchpayatorn' in Yam's version was so much better then Boy in Singh Harg Grai Pobe new version...Ton acted way better and he was serious..Unlike Boy..Boy kept laughing that annoying laugh..Not serious and come on..! He turned into a damn bat..! I'm sorry but that's just lame...Lakornpuenbarn don't have bats for crying out loud..Back then they don't have vampire craps ok..Anyways..I like Lek...But the other guy..(Forgot his name) That played as 'Koengkahbralai' did a better job then Lek...The other guy did a great job on portraying the evil role...But yea..If anyone has the old old one it would be great..I recommend that version to you also...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I recommend the old version as well..the new one sucked ass..i hated it ...it dragged and was gay and just gay and i didn't like james and Au in that movie as well...they was an annoying couple! ..lolz.don't get meeh wrong i love them both..but just not in that movie!