Sister is b****

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
This is something about my younger sister. She is such a b****. She slept with guy when she was in middle school, who are like 9 or 10 older than her. If we told her not to do it, she would think that we are jealous of her, just b/c me and other sister are not that skinny as her or pretty( and by the way she is not even that pretty lol).

I can't stand her, she is a cold hearted whore. she use guys for money, travel, or anything. she thinks that she is so pretty that she can treat anyone like she want to. She act so mature for her age, and now that she is in high school, she is trying to date younger guy who are still innocent so she can step all over them. She is a two timer.

Don't get me wrong, I love and care for her future. Whenever she did soemthing wrong, I'm always there to help her out, but she is getting out of control. She makes my mom cry, disrepect my dad and the elders.

She even try to jail me twice for telling her she need to stop frecking around and get on with her education, she lied to her school that i beat her up. From that moment on, I stop caring for that whore. And just this month, she and her boyfriend stoled 2,700 from my mom. She lied that her boyfriend have 6,000 in his bank account, so they went shopping 3 day straight , and when my mom notice, she and her boyfriend ran off. My mom was crying the whole night that her daughter doesn't love her. Gosh i felt like killing that slut!!!!! Right now, my parent are making them two f***kers marry so I hope she will get her karma

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
This is something about my younger sister. She is such a b****. She slept with guy when she was in middle school, who are like 9 or 10 older than her. If we told her not to do it, she would think that we are jealous of her, just b/c me and other sister are not that skinny as her or pretty( and by the way she is not even that pretty lol).

I can't stand her, she is a cold hearted whore. she use guys for money, travel, or anything. she thinks that she is so pretty that she can treat anyone like she want to. She act so mature for her age, and now that she is in high school, she is trying to date younger guy who are still innocent so she can step all over them. She is a two timer.

Don't get me wrong, I love and care for her future. Whenever she did soemthing wrong, I'm always there to help her out, but she is getting out of control. She makes my mom cry, disrepect my dad and the elders.

She even try to jail me twice for telling her she need to stop frecking around and get on with her education, she lied to her school that i beat her up. From that moment on, I stop caring for that whore. And just this month, she and her boyfriend stoled 2,700 from my mom. She lied that her boyfriend have 6,000 in his bank account, so they went shopping 3 day straight , and when my mom notice, she and her boyfriend ran off. My mom was crying the whole night that her daughter doesn't love her. Gosh i felt like killing that slut!!!!! Right now, my parent are making them two f***kers marry so I hope she will get her karma

Dang, your sister is such a sinner! She should have realize how much you guys loved her and care for her. Its like you guys are trying to pull her away from a cliff and she just keeps on pushing you guys away. She really need to learn a lesson! Big TIME! You should call Steve Wilkos and let him sort everything out for your family and her. She really need to let you guys pulled her away from the cliff before its too late. And if she won't then, fine you know, let her do it her way and see how life's going to become for her. One day she will be on her knees begging for your guy's help. Please dont mind if I say anything wrong, by reading what you wrote I could imagine how awful and bad she must have been to you guy's and your parents. And I really hope things will turn out well for you guys.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
you did your part as an older sister and if she push you away then forget about it you want the best for her but she dont see it only thinks your jealous, so let her do what she always do and one day she will regret. and come back to you guys for help. yes she may steal from your mom disrespect the elders but they are family she wont have any of the guys she slept with there to help her when she needs help, she will be coming back to you guys for everything. so let her be and she will learn.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Wow!

Thats horrible. Even though my older sister and I dont really get along, we just dont talk to each other. -_-

You know, I really wish I had a better relationship with my older sister though. :rolleyes:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

Dang! I don't know your sister but if your sister is like you said here, god dammmnn** what a whore. LOLS

Anyways Your sister is hecka bad. but the thing about her sleeping & using hella guys. thats on her, if she doesn't value what your parents gave her & respect her bfs... then let her do her thing & play with all the men she want.. Ignorant people, is like your sister here. They think they're right & if you say anything. they will fight back and tell you, your jealous.. only when you want the best for them. People like this, are thick headed.. no need to lose your breath on them..

I can tell you this, everyone knows what's right for them. They just choose to do the wrong thing. Therefore, let ur sister do whatever her heart desires & she will get the consequences later. She will definitely screw up later and when she does, do not help her get out of it..

And hey, if your sister and her boyfriend stole your parent's money. WOOHOO!!! good excuse, to call the cops!!!! and have them arrest. Don't feel pity for them, just because she is your sister.
Sometimes, its nice to have family but at bad times. The ones that will come behind your back is your family. That's one of the saddest thing in life, is having one of your family member turn their back on you.

so even better! if she is getting married, because when her life goes down, she will have no one but you as her friend to complain about her life and your parents house to visit when she is sad.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
oh Tswv ntuj!!!!

she's bad.
i think any child who disrespect their parents are just straight up funkers.
and to steal from them too, i think she's soooo bad.

karma will come here way.

you know what, let her do what she does.
like hmong people say, when she realizes things, it'll be too late for her.
i know you care for her by telling her, but some people only learn by experiencing it first hand.

she's bad. im sorry to hear that.

take care.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
girl! i know where u are coming from! my sister fool around with her boyfriend 24/7! she also called the cops on my mom cuz my mom hit her for staying out so late! she also yelled at my uncles and aunts caise they tell her to behave a little (PDA!). i tell her "u best be watching wht u doin girl!" and she gets hella PMS on me. so, i learn tht let them learn from their mistakes.

but i am sorry. i know where u are coming from. after a while i just gave up. haha

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
goodness... she sounds like a really bad child.
she doesn't respect herself... or anyone else..
just let her do what she wants.
when things finally come clear to her eyes..
it will be too late
just laugh about it if she comes crying to you and your family.
however.. the thing about mothers is that..
even though her kids are so bad and evil to her
she still loves them
and that's the sad part of it.

Khikarugal

sarNie Egg
dang just reading about ur sister makes me really mad! if i had a sister like that...i'll definitely kill her. damn and i thought my sister's friend's sister was bad lol.
knowing about ur sister just makes me...:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

kulyia

RUK
if im you, you should just step aside. And let her life become a pile of shyt. Exp. cause shes getting married at that young age with that kind of Bf. After that, she will beg for help and to be scoped up. She'll learn her lesson sweety. thats how it always is. Dont help much or she wont learn it at all and will take advantages of everyone she know that cares for her.

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry to hear about your situation. Sad as it is, everyone make their own choices and will have to live with it. Let her live her life. All you can do is help her back on her feet when she falls and asks for help.

oldpenny

sarNie Egg
this is when your dad needs to take out a boat paddle and beat the sin out of her. this is also when your mom needs to grow some hair and get the broom and beat the shit out of your sister.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
that's really sinful of ur sister.
i believe she will get karma one day, and that day it will be too late for her.
stealing parents' money is the worst sin any children can do to their parents.
i believe she will be punished.
you did ur best.
i feel you.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Hey all,

Thanks you all for your replies, it really help me alot with what i am going through right now. Right now I am just really sad that my own blood sister did that to our family and tried to jail me twice. My tears doesn't make a different with her. She love calling me and my other sister fat. But I am not so hurt by her words anymore.

She is out of the house, and gone forever. And before she left she told my parent that as long as i Live w/them , they will never get any peace.

She is such a bitch. she even dare to come and force my parent to say some nice words to her so in the future she will have a good life. My parent being so stupid, did what she asked.

Although she is out of the house now, my parent still love her. They love her so much that they still give money to her(her stupid husband could of give it to her duh!). My mom, lately, she been very nasty around me and my sister. Since we are the olders and not marry, she always yell at us, that we are lazy. Although my younger sister is so mean to my mom, she loves her the most(cuz she is a princess!!!!!). So whenever my mom yell at us, she basically saying that she miss her princess.

Right now, i am so clueless of what to do! I know my parent doesn't love me or my other sister that much as the princess. Like we can't talk about the princess no more. If we say anything bad about her, my mom get mad right away.

The other day my mom yelled at me. We got into a arugment b/c of the princess. She was saying that the princess is being a good wife, so her family really like her, and that we have to learn from her. In my head I was like "mom, you stupid ass, she stole from u, u forgive her so easily, and she hasn't been gone for a week, and u miss her like hell, wtf is going on?????". I was so mad, so i yell back at her, telling her exactly what I though about her and her slut of a daughter. I told her that I am not a slut like her princess, i don't use guy and not boy crazy like her. and this is what my mother who birth me said" welp in the future if you marry, your pussy will rotten, you dog, you ghost, you won't even get a husband like your younger sister, cuz you not take good looking as her!". My tears was just flooding down, but for the sake of my pride, I didn't let her see, I just ran out of the door.

I love my mom very much, could give my life for her, but she doesn' t love me as much as my younger sister. she love people who do bad things toward her, not the good one, which i don't understand that at all!!!!!!

What have i done? idk. I always buy stuff for her on christmas, mother day, her birthday etc.

I love my mom, but her not loving me, its enough! I can't take it anymore. I'm planning to leave her, live somewhere were i won't see her, and if she beg me to come back, i won't. My heart is shatter already. enough is enough.

LOL. sorry people, my story is very boring, but its good to write it down, so i won't be thinking too much about it.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Wow!

Thats horrible. Even though my older sister and I dont really get along, we just dont talk to each other. -_-

You know, I really wish I had a better relationship with my older sister though. :rolleyes:
How come you dont' get along w/your older sister. Maybe she really want to come and talk w/u but for pride sake, she couldn't? You should try to talk w/her, because u might regret it someday. Remove that blackness between the two of u guy. hope your wish come true, but as far as mine, it ain't gonna happen :(

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow pangia_xiong i don't mean to pry in your business but your story about your family is very unfortunate and sad...but you know the hardest thing about life is acceptance and forgiveness...people will hurt you and you can give them so much love but it doesn't return but then again you have to ask yourself when you decide to love someone do you love them in order to be loved back? i often have to think about these situations...just months ago i found somethings about my family that made me questioned my love for them but in the end as much as you would love to hate them somehow you can't well for me i can't...i'm sorry for your family and i hope the decisions you chose you will not regret them

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
wow pangia_xiong i don't mean to pry in your business but your story about your family is very unfortunate and sad...but you know the hardest thing about life is acceptance and forgiveness...people will hurt you and you can give them so much love but it doesn't return but then again you have to ask yourself when you decide to love someone do you love them in order to be loved back? i often have to think about these situations...just months ago i found somethings about my family that made me questioned my love for them but in the end as much as you would love to hate them somehow you can't well for me i can't...i'm sorry for your family and i hope the decisions you chose you will not regret them

I thank you for the advised Yes2drama. I do understand where you are coming from. But you see, inside my heart, whatever little love I have for my parent or my younger sister, its no more. its not there. There nothing there but empty black space. I am really hurt. What ever that i do in the future, I will still think of them as my parent, but the love i had for them will be different, and even if my younger sister come begging me, I can't accept it. Too late. But thanks.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
idk why i'm so hurt and sadden by your situation i'm just really sorry for you and your other sister i hope both of you are doing well

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? If you're over the age I say move out. I feel for you, what your mom said to you is uncalled for. A parent should never curse out their own child regardless of how angry they are. In my opinion regarding your case I feel your mom went way out of line when she said those nasty thing to you. I am angry for you. I hope everything works out for you, but like I said, move out if you're over the age. You know the saying "You don't know what you got until it's gone," well your mom might understand this saying once you're not around to help her so much. Good luck!