Siwon, Kibum, Pat's 12 Plus

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This is Pat and Siwon's new upcoming commercial 12 Plus with Siwon.

Credit to Saranghey.com

skies

sarNie Adult
funny, but i notice siwon's hands is always on pat's shoulder.....when are they ever going to have a series with thai actors and chinese/korean actors acting together??? :p that would be interesting...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
funny, but i notice siwon's hands is always on pat's shoulder.....when are they ever going to have a series with thai actors and chinese/korean actors acting together??? :p that would be interesting...
That's the 2st thing I noticed too.lol.

That may be a really long time to come for Thai and Korean stars to be in the same series. From the language difference and all. :lol:

skies

sarNie Adult
That may be a really long time to come for Thai and Korean stars to be in the same series. From the language difference and all. :lol:

I agree that it will be a long time before Thai and Korean stars actually star together in a series...*sigh....I think it's the money issue somehow because Thai dramas aren't that well known or watched in other Asian countries so co-starring with a popular Korean/Chinese actor/actress would probably require more money...and of course, the storyline and script have to be good... But, I'm still hoping that one day they'll be in the same series...:D If that day ever comes I will drop down and start crying my tears out....:D

neena

sarNie Adult
hahaha...i like ki bum with pat though...i think they look better together...yeah in my head, i picture a fanfic with pat and ki bum...hahahah...anyways...ki bum told pat that she was beautiful...si won seems to like putting his hand on her shoulder huh? hahaha...pat is gorgeous though...any guy would want to be by her side... :lol: