Sky Production

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
Ok, so i order Mafia Tee Ru from Sky production since i live too far and they sent me the wrong one, so i gave them a call telling them that they sent me the wrong one and i'll be willing to send the wrong one back once i recieve the one i order since it's on their behalf that they sent me the wrong movie, but they haven't send it and it's about a week now. gosh this piss me off. i don't know what to do, anyone got any idea of what I should do? i want to give them a call, but then again they could go on lying that they send it and blah. gosh it's $75 going down the drill. :angry:

EternalSunshine

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, you're in a tough spot. You should always get like a tracking number of some sort. $75.00 is a lot and if I were you, I keep calling them. Don't they keep like records or do you have like a receipt of proof of purchase? I don't like ordering things from people who don't give out receipts or tracking numbers. They probably don't think you're gonna send the one you have back or that you watched it already and want to return it for a different one. Well, you could send yours back first but its been a week. That's a long time already and they probably forgot unless you know who you spoke to about ordering it.

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
Wow, you're in a tough spot. You should always get like a tracking number of some sort. $75.00 is a lot and if I were you, I keep calling them. Don't they keep like records or do you have like a receipt of proof of purchase? I don't like ordering things from people who don't give out receipts or tracking numbers. They probably don't think you're gonna send the one you have back or that you watched it already and want to return it for a different one. Well, you could send yours back first but its been a week. That's a long time already and they probably forgot unless you know who you spoke to about ordering it.
we send in a money order since they didn't accpet credit card, and i still have the recepit for the money order. my mom talked with the same lady whom we order the movie and it seem like she still remember us. ugh! i hate this! this happen two times already and since i thought i can trust Sky Production so that's why i order and it's all in a mess. gosh i think i might call them again tommorow.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Is Sky Production hmong? Where are they located? If you are located in Fresno, I could ask them for you. :) Just give me the info. hahha...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
you know ummm i think you can ask them on the address they gave on "hnub lis and ab lauj's" movie av luaj quah tsis twam wb.....i don't know how to spell it well but yeah....i think their current address n phone # is on the beck cover...i hope this helped...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
it probably cost more because of the shipping rite??

babe_girl where do you live..because if u live in Fresno they told me tat the left some movies here for their relative to sell...u should call and ask nicely..if they're mean the give them ur attitude...

I'm tinking about sell my copy of Mafia Tee Ruk a great lakorn and good dubbing..but i tink i might want to get the original

fns

sarNie Hatchling
Guess what...EQ also translate this lakorn too....but they only have 6 part...i saw last weekend at the swap meet...

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
thanks for everyone's comments. i call and they said they sent it already so i'll wait. =]

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
yeah when reading this i was like usually my aunt and uncle aren't them type of people so NO NEED TO GET PISS... their VERY NICE!

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
HMONG PEOPLE=SCANLESS ASS MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!
know what i told people who talks like this? just because the people around them doesn't get along with them, don't blame it on hmong people, blame it on yourself. you should look at yourself in the mirror and think why you're putting your anger onto the hmong peps and not on the person who wrong you. THINK PEOPLE!!!