slumdog millionairs

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg
Have you watch the movie Slumdog Millioniar the movie that I belive it won 8 awards.
if you did what part of the movie did you like the best?

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
I've seen it and it was a brilliant film. So happy that they won a lot of awards including best picture at the Oscar!!! :clap: :clap: :) :) I loved all the scenes w/ adult Jamal and Latika, they looked great together!!! :wub: :wub: Also, I loved the scene when the youngest Jamal jumped in the puddle of poops, this scene was funny and little jamal is so cute. :lol: :D

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
the movie was GOOD! my favorite part was when jamal and salim were on the train and ended at the taj mahal. i'm glad salim turned out good at the end.

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg
I've seen it and it was a brilliant film. So happy that they won a lot of awards including best picture at the Oscar!!! :clap: :clap: :) :) I loved all the scenes w/ adult Jamal and Latika, they looked great together!!! :wub: :wub: Also, I loved the scene when the youngest Jamal jumped in the puddle of poops, this scene was funny and little jamal is so cute. :lol: :D

Me too I love all the scenes. I am glad that they won best pictures at the Oscar. Yes that little jamal is so cute
I laff at the scene when he jumped into that puddle of shits. They were on the M and J show and they said they are dating his 19 and shes 23. She is a beautiful girl.

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
Me too I love all the scenes. I am glad that they won best pictures at the Oscar. Yes that little jamal is so cute
I laff at the scene when he jumped into that puddle of shits. They were on the M and J show and they said they are dating his 19 and shes 23. She is a beautiful girl.

Really?? Are you serious they are dating, I would love them too!!! What's show is M and J???

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
the movie was GOOD! my favorite part was when jamal and salim were on the train and ended at the taj mahal. i'm glad salim turned out good at the end.

I love the part jamal and Salim on the train too and the song Paperplane makes the scene even better!!! :) :)

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg
Really?? Are you serious they are dating, I would love them too!!! What's show is M and J???

Mike and Juliet show............its a talk show where I am is on channel 8 everyday at 10:00 AM

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think I heard so much about how brilliant this movie is so I went in with high expectations. Maybe that's why I didn't think it was all that. However, it is a very good movie. Love the storyline. The youngest kids' acting really touch me. Those kids are natural.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMFAO :loool: why is this in the hmong section? it made me think some dubbing company dubbed it already..i was like "wow its still in theater and they dubbed it already?" hahahaha

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yes i think it was a sweet indan movie ever....but i still think om shati om was still the best of all indian movie...:D

cecilia

Staff member
LMFAO :loool: why is this in the hmong section? it made me think some dubbing company dubbed it already..i was like "wow its still in theater and they dubbed it already?" hahahaha
or to think, do they have legal rights b/c this is an american production, if they ever get sue, i wonder can they afford it? .. or will they have enough to buy the copy right to dub it?

cecilia

Staff member
^at least, it's better than BRIDE AND PREJUDICE, THAT was as dumb movie :lol:

mai92

sarNie Adult
i lIke tHe lAst paRt wHen hE fInaLlY meeT hEr...
aNd tHe kIsSInG sCencE wAs sO romAntIC...
:):):)
sUcH a gOoD mOIvE

kry*star

sarNie Adult
Don't know if it's a movie I really like but I enjoyed watching it. It was a little distracting at first- just like the first fifteen minutes or so, with the flashing back and stuff but I continued to watch it because Anil Kapoor, Prem or should I say "Regis" :) was in the movie. I thought an interesting part was when Prem fed Jamal the wrong answer. I was touched at first because I believed what he told Jamal in the restroom. Good that Jamal didn't trust him. I was really sad and angry what those bad guys did to the poor kids. He deserved death and that's what he got from Salim.