Smallville

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Okay.. I was an avid watcher from season 1 to--I don't even know what season I lost touch, but I missed it since Lois came into the picture.

What happened to Lana??? And everything else? Can anyone give me a briefing on what happened since? Thanks. :D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Okay.. I was an avid watcher from season 1 to--I don't even know what season I lost touch, but I missed it since Lois came into the picture.

What happened to Lana??? And everything else? Can anyone give me a briefing on what happened since? Thanks. :D
I watch a couple episodes a season, so I only know that our innocent Lana went on her darkside after marrying Lex. Then he clones her and tries to kill her. Then Clark finds out she knows his secret and was keeping it a secret, they were together for a while but she chose to leave him because she knew he was meant for greater things and knew she'd only be holding him back. Last I saw, she was in a hospital blind and in a catatonic state. It seemed like she was dead, well the way Clark was crying. Chloe somehow has more than the healing touch, she's become smarter than the smartest computer. She's engaged to Jimmy now. Lex knows Clark's secret and destroyed the Fortress. The Green Arrow found him in Germany after he and Lex went missing. I'm no longer missing episodes cuz the Green Arrow is a permanent cast member this season. That's all I know.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I stopped at the 3rd season. Or was it half of the 2nd season. And I just got bored of it. I don't even know if it has ended or not. LOL that is how late I am on America tv series.

myx

sArNieZ
man this show have been on forever. when is this gonna end. i just can't wait to see what will happen to chloe and clark at the end. i don't really care for the other cast.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Well I Lana went away, she finally accepted that Clark had a greater destiny and that she was keeping him from fulfilling it.

I love Lois! She's my favorite.

Most of us know already that Lana wasn't meant to stay in the picture, I was just wondering how many seasons before they finally wrote her off. I like the actress, but the character was starting to get boring, thank god they wrote her out.

As for Chloe, well, I don't know because I don't think she's a character from the Superman comics.
We all know in the end Lois and Clark gets together, that's just how it is. Did anyone else noticed that they changed Lois' hair to brown? She use to be a dirty blonde (that's actually a color, not an insult lol). I was wondering how/or if they'd change her hair to a darker color (the original Lois from the comics has dark hair).

I think the show will go on for as long as they can stretch it out, unless the ratings suck and they drop the show.
I think their plan is to tell his story before he comes Superman, and it looks like he's getting close. I'm curious as to how they're going to do that though since I doubt wearing tights will hide his identity. :p

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I never got to watch Lois in action. I think I lost touch just when she came into town as Chloe's cousin. Eventhough, I knew Lana and Clark weren't going to end up together, I can't believe that Lana won't be in the picture anymore.

But watching Justin Hartly is always a plus. :D

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Aww....I'm starting to really like Davis. Why'd they have to make him the ultimate baddy?
Well I know his alter ego is suppose the be bad guy, the guy that kills Superman but why'd they have to make him so damn lovable.
Every time I see his pouty face and the way he looks at Chloe my heart breaks for him. I know how it's suppose to end but I'm still rooting for him and Chloe to get together.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
davis is supposed to be dooms day the guy who kills superman and tomorrow episode, lana's back just for the wedding
i think chole character will save clark from dooms day