Smile Pasta

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
i watched a couple of episodes very very cute series.. but i didnt understand it.. well from watching it i think i do but can someone tell me the story line and who the cast is.. the main guy looks korean..

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
omg i'm loving this series its really good i think nicholes tseo is soo cute and feel soo sad for him oh and i think he have a nice voice i jux love his song a wound in the heart when he sings it at his concert omg i'm loving him soo much lolz cant wait for next epi ^_^

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
itS aNn said:
i watched a couple of episodes very very cute series.. but i didnt understand it.. well from watching it i think i do but can someone tell me the story line and who the cast is.. the main guy looks korean..
[post="155988"][/post]​
I think there's already a thread for this..anyway the main guy (Nic Teo) he's Malaysian

Synopsis

Cheng Xiao Si (Cyndi Wang): Cute and naive, but her relationships never last longer than 3 months. For the 17th time now, she has been dumped. Can she find true love?

He Qun (Nicholas Teo): A cool and sympathetic singer, but he cannot get along with his brother, Ah Zhe (Gino) due to an incident that happened years ago.

Rita (Zhao Hongqiao): She grew up with He Qun and Ah Zhe. Rita is the girlfriend of He Qun, but she has always been in love with Ah Zhe.

Ah Zhe (Gino): The younger brother of He Qun. Although he had taken away Rita, it is supposedly in spite for what he did. He is also the one Xiao Si has a crush on.

Their paths cross when an little accident happens between He Qun and Xiao Si (which leads to He Qun and Xiao Si getting engaged). Will this love mess sort itself out?

Credit: Drama Wiki

donna

sarNie Adult
here's the pix of the series

man i love this series! the main guy isn't too hot but his brother is! ooh wee! haha... there are 15 epis so far but only 11 are subtitled. i can't wait to watch more. its so cute!

i love the songs from this series. i can't understand a word but it has a very nice beat

crazie_me

sarNie Egg
omg this series is good and soo cute....sad im on 10 cause no one is posting the rest with sub on SR......so want to see the rest soon..

biava

sarNie Hatchling
i've seen it to epi 12 with sub at youtube if u want to go watch dea instead of dl it from d-addicts imma waiting for epi 13 for months now and it hasnt comes out yet but still waiting although i think the series a kinda a dragg now i still want to continue and finish it lolz ^_^

aychenneres

sarNie Hatchling
ep 13 subs have already been released. ep 14 subs should be released soon if the certain problems are resolved. so far, eps 15-17 (end) subs are mostly done, waiting for qc. hopefully the problem is resolved soon so sublime will release ep 14 sub since it was supposed to be released yesterday already.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
same with me...i've been waiting the sub for epi 13 to end....sadly that i can't dl from torrent! :lmao: can't wait for epi 13 to be upload...it's a very cute series! nicolas and cyndi looks really cute together in the series....

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
this series is cute. i like it alot. the ending is perfect.

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
I just love this serie.... everybody keep telling me that it is like fullhouse in the tw version... but really i dont think it is the same even though the ground stroy is about the same thing... start with the singer who has the fake married etc.. but this serie is not only focus on the relationship between the two lovebirds also focus on the strong relationship between member of the familly. REally like it.. at the beginning u would think that this serie was like nothing at all ... too funny .. but after u gotta to watch it u would love it more..The love relationship develop really quick but with a good reason.. At the end your face will full of laugh and joys. Love it... No offence to people who love full house..i think that i prefer this one..... One of the best twd i have watched so far... Two thumps up.. it is must watch :loool: :loool:

chacha

sarNie Egg
this series is annoying..so sterotypical of taiwanese dramas! the girl is so freaking dim-witted and the guy so arrogant..WHERE IS reality anyway?