Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You are helping so much with Yadech fever. I am stalking FFs with Yadech and TNNKK thread and I am impatiently waiting for their new lakorn. In the mean time, I am still in GRGR thread. Can't seem to leave it. Can't seem to watch other lakorns because Yadech fever is high and is occupying my head.

For your motivation. Pic from GRGR.

I posted a few pics in GRGR thread today. Nadech is such a PERFECT smooth operator. Look at that eyes and lips..... Love the way he has a hold on her here.
Aww.. This makes me miss GRGR all over :'( I absolutely love his smooth sexiness, slick back hair *drool* I miss Charles! Lol.

NOY - I just realized that you wrote Her Pain His Pleasure with Kimberly and Dennis. I LOVE LOVED that FF. I am more then excited now. I can't wait for your update naka.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
NOY - I just realized that you wrote Her Pain His Pleasure with Kimberly and Dennis. I LOVE LOVED that FF. I am more then excited now. I can't wait for your update naka.
:lol: yup I wrote HPHP :D thanks for reading my other FF hehe. I really appericate it :)

Katerine

Butterfly123
a cliff hanger :( it was getting really good i cannot wait for chapter 5 now!!!
haha everyone in all the shop knew Nadech haha.

I can't stop thinking of this FF naka. The kiss really got me. LOL. Please please update again soon.... I am dying to read for more and I hope you go into intimate scenes too. hahaha...... Nadech fever is high here.

BTW, I made an MV about a week ago naka. Don't know if you seen it yet.... but I picked the song that is in my head these days and of course, my fav. Nadech pics. I hope you like it naka.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb0c8Dz8Gu8&feature=channel_video_title

Actually, the first a few chapters where he was at the club reminded me of the vid I made for fun na (this was one of my early vids so it's not that good) but I had a late night and had some naughty thoughts about Nadech when I heard this song. LOL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP7DnkaZKIE&feature=channel_video_title
I find the lyrics very funny and I am always amused by Nadech.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I can't stop thinking of this FF naka. The kiss really got me. LOL. Please please update again soon.... I am dying to read for more and I hope you go into intimate scenes too. hahaha...... Nadech fever is high here.

BTW, I made an MV about a week ago naka. Don't know if you seen it yet.... but I picked the song that is in my head these days and of course, my fav. Nadech pics. I hope you like it naka.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb0c8Dz8Gu8&feature=channel_video_title

Actually, the first a few chapters where he was at the club reminded me of the vid I made for fun na (this was one of my early vids so it's not that good) but I had a late night and had some naughty thoughts about Nadech when I heard this song. LOL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP7DnkaZKIE&feature=channel_video_title
I find the lyrics very funny and I am always amused by Nadech.
Aww no way! I listen to Love You Like a Love Song too! It motivates me to write the FF hehe. Sorry it's taking longer than I thought. Distracted with the playoffs. My team lost! *tears*

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 5

Yaya's lips softly touch his. Her blood's pumping with adrenaline. Eyes closed tightly.

"This isn't be happening.. this can't be happening!!" She screams inside her mind as his lips finally pressed on to hers.

"What is this!?" Someone screams, snapping Nadech and Yaya to back to reality.

They open their eyes, realizing their lips touch. Nadech lets go of Yaya in a quickness.

"Oww---" Yaya moans, realizing she's on the floor. "Mr. Smooth Operator isn't so smooth after all, is he?" she thought to herself. She looks up at rubbing her hips and giving him a stern look.

"Oh--" Nadech flinches, "I'm-- I'm sorry" he scratches his head, hesitant to help her up but he decides not to.

"Oh my gosh!" Derek rushes to her side, helping her up, "Are-- Are you okay Yaya?" Derek dust her off.

"I'm-- I'm fine..." she scratches her head, "And-- And nothing was going on here!" she blurts out, defending herself.

"Nothing's going on with what?" Derek ask confusingly.

"Uh.." Yaya looks at Nadech who's smiling away, "Nothing." she replies, "What were you screaming aobut?" she quickly change the subject.

Derek pouts, walking over to grab something from the rack, "Look at this dress!" he holds it up, "There's a hole in it!"

Yaya sigh with relief, "Ahh... the dress has a hole in it..." she chuckles nervously, thankful that Derek isn't talking about their mishap a few moments ago.

"Don't worry about that Derek, I'll pay for the damages," Nadech tells him.

Yaya can feel Nadech's eyes on her, staring her down like she's raw meat to a pack of hyenas. "Nothing happen, Nothing happen..." she tells herself repeatedly, avoiding his eye contact.

"Oh wow Yaya..." Derek checks her out carefully, "I'm drooling..." he wipes the side of his mouth, "You look stunning! This dress is made for you--Look at your curves..You'll have all the guys falling head over heel for you..." he snaps his finger.

She chuckles,"Thanks Derek.." she smiles nervously, "I don't think anyone will fall head over heel for me..." she rubs her neck.

"You're crazy!" he gives her a soft nudge on the arm, "with this hot body and all these curves, whoever don't fall for you is a dummy! "What do you think about Yaya now, Nadech?" Derek ask, wrapping one arm around Yaya's shoulder, "Do you think she'll have all the men lining up for her?"

Nadech puts his hands in his pockets. He has a sly smile on his face, looking mysterious and serious at the same time. He studies her carefully, like a piece of artwork.

After a long minute of silence, he smiles and says "She looks stunning." he clears his throat, "And If she plays her card right, and follow my rules-- any man would be lucky to have a woman this gorgeous."

Yaya can feel her face turning red, she lowers her head, trying to reframe herself from smiling, "I think I better get out of this dress," she say, quickly rushing towards the fitting room. She turns her head, trying to get a glimpse of Nadech. Suddenly she felt something hit her on the forehead, "Ow--" she hit the fitting room door. A soft chuckle from a distance, Nadech's chuckling at her clumsiness. She dashes into the fitting room, feeling like a bigger loser than she already is. She touches her face, which is bright red by now. Her ears are on fire. The scene of their lips touching replays in her mind.

"Stop -- stop it--" she tells herself, quickly changing out of the dress.

"Yaya--" Derek knocks on her door.

"Yes--Yes Derek?" She stops changing, and peaks her head out the fitting room door.

"Nadech wants you to wear this night gown out," he slips her a gown.

"Right now?" She ask, staring at the gown in hand. "Why?" she ask Derek shrugs, "Nadech's orders, I don't wanna question him-- oh and these slippers." he hands them to her.

"Okay... thanks Derek," she sighs heavily, staring at night gown, wondering if he's gonna try to embrass her again. She puts on her night gown, which looks more like a hospital gown."Where are we going now?" she felt naked under the gown.

She returns to Nadech shortly. "Nadech," she softly whispers his name.

He turns around "Ready?" She nods her head.

"Come with me then," he grabs her by the arm, "It's manicure/pedicure, waxing, and makeup time."

"Waxing, makeup and manicure?" she ask disappointedly, "Do I have to?"

He stops immediately, grabbing her by the hand, "You're kidding me right?" He puts his hands on his hips, "look your nails are hideous-- it looks like you've been playing with dirt and your feet--" he looks down at her feet and smirks, "Just looking at it makes me wanna vomit. It's gross. What kind of woman doesn't take care of her hands and feet?" He shakes his head, "AND-- Your eyebrows needs a waxing-- not to mention that hair on your upper lip--" he points to her mustache, "It's longer than mine!:

Yaya quickly covers her mouth. "I don't have a mustache," She mummurs.

"Enough with the questionings and just do as I say." He exhales deeply, shaking his head in disgust.

Yaya closes her mouth instantly, not wanting to make him angry anymore. She follows him close behind, staring at her nails. "They're not that bad..." she untters under her breath. They enter a different part of the hall.

A different crew is there to welcome them. They said their hellos and wait for Nadech to give them order.

"Mam--" he calls one of the girls, "Wax everything--" he tells her.

"Everything?"

He nods his head, "eyebrows, upperlip, legs, arm pit, wherever there's hair-- wax it-- even down there--" he points to her private parts, "Brazilian."

Yaya's opens her mouth trying to say something but nothing comes out. "Wax everything!?" she screams inside.

"Okay Nadech," Mam says, "Come on Yaya, we have no time to waste..." she smiles at her. She takes Yaya to a secluded room where everything was ready for her.

Mam waste no time getting to work. Waxing her eyebrows, upper lip, arm pit hair and her legs. She was down to one last thing-- the brazilian wax. It was next.

"Uhm... Mam..." Yaya clears her throat, "Can I-- Can I opt out of getting a Brazilian?" she ask, "I've-- I've never done it before and I don't feel comfortable doing it.." she fidgets with her hand, nervous about getting it done.

Mam could tell she was nervous, "I'm sorry Yaya--" She shakes her head, "Nadech's orders, I can't go against his orders."

"But-- but he won't know--" she tries to reason with Mam, "It isn't like he'll check!"

Mam shakes her head, "Actually... Nadech will check Yaya..."

Yaya's eye widen with surprise. "What a pervert!" she thought, feeling her cheeks turning red. She tries to think of another excuse, but was unsuccessful.

"It'll be okay Yaya, it'll be over before you know it." Mam tries to reassure her.

Yaya takes a deep breath, "okay..." she lays down on the table, trying to think of a happy thought, finding anything possible that will ease her mind. She closes her eyes tightly, grabbing tightly onto the side of the chair. She could feel the warm wax on her skin. She swallows hard. Her heart's beating faster with nerves.

"Okay, ready.." Mam says, "1, 2, 3..." she counts and she pulls the strips.

Yaya let out the scream of her life, bellowing with all her might at the pain. Teardrops rolls down the side of her eyes. She cursed inside her head, feeling all the pain down there. "Why do I need it waxed anyways!?" she blurts out.

"Okay we're done Yaya..." Mam tells her, showing her some sympathy. "The bathroom is to your right," she hands her fresh clean clothing, "you can take a shower. These are clean clothing" she smiles. With the help of Mam, she was able to get up from the chair. She limps to the bathroom, feeling like she's been through hell and back. After she returns, Nadech was in the room waiting for her. Yaya gives him a I-want-to-kill-you look.

He chuckles, "Is everything waxed?" he ask with a smirk.

"Yes!" Yaya barks at him, still in pain.

"You sure?" he raise his eyebrow, walking over to her, checking her up and down, "Don't make me inspect," he grabs the end of her gown.

Yaya swats his hand, "Yes I'm sure! Didn't you hear me screaming!?" she balls her hand into a fist in pain still.

Nadech couldn't help but laugh at her pain's expenses, "Being a woman comes with a price..." He grabs the shoulder, "Come on-- time for a manicure and a pedicure."

She tries her hardest from keep her composure as they head to a different room. It felt like Yaya's been going through a maze. So many different rooms so many different things to do. When they finally reach the room, two woman were there to greet them. Nadech tells them what to do Yaya's manicure and pedicure and they wasted no time getting to work. A long hour later, she was finally done. Yaya couldn't help but smile. Pleased with results. She didn't know her hands could feel so soft and look so nice, almost forgetting about the pain earlier.

"You're slowly coming together," Nadech watches as she gushes over her manicure, "One last stop and you're set." He tells her, taking her back to the dressing room. This time there was a team of makeup artist there.

"Whoa..." Yaya's eyes widen at the sight of team. They introduce themselves to Yaya and waste no time.

"Please don't plaster her with a lot of makeup. We don't want her to look like a cheap sleezy slut." Nadech tells them. Yaya frown at him but he ignores it.

"Here's the dress you asked for Nadech," Derek appears from nowhere, handing Nadech a dress and a pair of red pumps.

"Oh-- thanks Derek," He thanks him and turns to Yaya, "When you're done, wear this black dress and these red pumps."

Yaya doesn't say anything, she just stares at the dress in awe, too distracted by the makeup artist and hairstylist to question him. Nadech winks at her and walks to the other side of the room to take a seat.

After what seem like an eternity, someone taps Nadech on the shoulder, who was falling asleep. "We're done Nadech," the woman calls him. He checks his watch, looking at the time. His eyes widen by how long they've been here. He gets up, walking over to the crew of stylist. They're smiling at Nadech, all lined up.

"Where is she?" He asks impatiently, looking around for her.

"Here's the new and improved Yaya..." they move out of the way, making room for Yaya's entrance. Yaya walks out, with a big smile on her face. Her hair's curl to perfection, not a single strand out of place. Her skin glows like the sun, lips redder than candy apple. The little black dress hugs tiny waist perfectly, showing off all her curves. A light shines down on her as though she was sent from above.

"So..." Someone ask Nadech, "What do you think?"

"Beautiful.. absolutely stunning..." he utters softly to himself, smiling sweetly at her, "You guys are free to go, I need to have a word with Yaya. Once I leave, just pack everything." They all excuse themselves and walk outside, leaving Yaya and Nadech alone.

Yaya's feeling nervous, butterflies in her stomach. She's never felt this beautiful before. Like an ugly duckling turn swan princess.

"So..." Yaya shrugs, "What now?" she ask, standing motionless in front of him. He moves in closer to her. She panics, taking a step back. He continues to move in closer, causing yaya to move further back. She hits a wall.Trapped. Her eyes widen, staring at him at eye level. He rest one arm on the wall, other hand tugging on the wall. They're face to face again, almost nose to nose.

It almost felt like a repeat of earlier but Yaya doesn't do anything. She's frozen in time, mesmerize by his flirtatious ways.

He moves in closer to her, with a pervasive smile on his face, "You know what..." he teases her, tugging on his belt.

Yaya's eyes widen, seeing him tug on his belt. Her heart's racing a million mile per minute.

"What--What are you doing Nadech...?" she ask nervously, afraid to move a muscle.

He leans in closer, moving towards her ear, "Well..." he whispers, "I wanna..." he chuckles.

Goose bumps raises all over her body, too stiff to move or fight back. Her throat's dry, unable to speak or utter a word.

He gently caresses her arm, sending chills down her back, "You know what I want..." he whispers, "I wanna..."

Yaya closes her eyes tightly and pushes him away with all her might, "No! You're not getting anything from me!" she screams.

Nadech stares at her in shock then burst into a chuckle, "I was going to say, I want to take you out to eat." he puts his hands on his hips.

"Wait-- what?" she looks at him with a confused look, "Take--take me out to eat?" A relief expression on her face.

He nods, "Listen Yaya--" he clears his throat, "You may look like a new person, but you still don't 'excite' me... so don't flatter yourself doll-- you're still not my type. I'm just here to help you-- Nothing more." He winks.

"Well--" Yaya tries to find the words, "How was I suppose to know? You came at me all weird..."

He shrugs, tossing her a purse, "Just want to see how far you'll let me go." he chuckles pervasively. "All your things are in there. Now, come on-- we'll talk more over dinner," he tells her.

Yaya double checks the purse and follows slowly behind, "Wait--" she stops, "What about all these clothes?"

"I'll have them deliever it to your house. Just give me your address." He opens the door for her.

She mouthed the word "oh" and heads out. He opens the car door for her, and she slides into the seat. Once he gets into the car, he speeds off like a mad man. From the corner of her eyes, Yaya could see him staring at her. Butterflies flutter like never before as a flashback of their lips touching rushes to her mind. She's never felt like this before. Words can't explain the way she's feeling at this moment.

Another flashback disturbs her mind.

"Don't flatter yourself doll... you're still not my type..." Those fuzzy feeling suddenly disappears when she reminds his cold words.

She shakes the idea of thinking anything more of him. She couldn't since she simply isn't his type.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Nadech is sucha tease lol! Yeah, be all speechless because she's one gorgeous woman! Thanks for the update Noy!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
waheyy! i've been waiting all day to come home to read this! thanks a lot noy!!
nadech is so mysterious and flirty!! so different to our nadech whos cute and sweet hahah or atleast the nadech in my imagination that is..
thanks again!! can't wait to read more!

Katerine

Butterfly123
Nadech you tease!! :rofl:

Yaya's opens her mouth trying to say something but nothing comes out. "Wax everything!?" she screams inside.
that just creaked me up it was like i could actually see Yaya's face :eyetwitch: :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh, you are gooooooood! Love the update naka. Love this smooth operator! LOL.
:D I'll update soon! I'm trying to see if want something to happen now or later lol stay tune!

waheyy! i've been waiting all day to come home to read this! thanks a lot noy!!
nadech is so mysterious and flirty!! so different to our nadech whos cute and sweet hahah or atleast the nadech in my imagination that is..
thanks again!! can't wait to read more!
:D my imagination for Nadech is beyond innocent muahahahaha!

Nadech you tease!! :rofl:

that just creaked me up it was like i could actually see Yaya's face :eyetwitch: :loool:
He's just trying to get under her skin. hehe

shengvang

sarNie Adult
nadech ja, stop teasing your nong Sao na ja! lol...

I love it, so much! Nadech is so lying to himself. Just admit it that you are falling for yaya. Lol... Noy ja, you are making my yadech fever so high! I think I need help.

Update soon! :)))

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
nadech ja, stop teasing your nong Sao na ja! lol...

I love it, so much! Nadech is so lying to himself. Just admit it that you are falling for yaya. Lol... Noy ja, you are making my yadech fever so high! I think I need help.

Update soon! :)))
If there's no teasing then the FF will be boring! :D I'm making a trailer/teaser for this FF so stay tune for that! :D

Tinie

sarNie Egg
Ooooh base on the teaser, there gon b lots of kissing :))) is there a willing?? hehe *excited*!!! Can't wait to read ^^ Thank you na ja Noy :D and please update soon na ka :-*