Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ooooh base on the teaser, there gon b lots of kissing :))) is there a willing?? hehe *excited*!!! Can't wait to read ^^ Thank you na ja Noy :D and please update soon na ka :-*
Yes there will be a willing scene :D

this FF is going a different route than i had planned lol. Hopefully it comes out okay!

Katerine

Butterfly123
Yes there will be a willing scene :D

this FF is going a different route than i had planned lol. Hopefully it comes out okay!
i hope it is a full on R rated Willing :rofl: j/k
look forward to the next chapter!! i expect it will still be great no matter what direction it goes into.
btw love the teaser i can sense lots and lots of sweet scenes :wub:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Noy,you're doing an awesome job! I can't wait to find out what happens next!! Seems like Mr. Smooth Operator is falling for Yaya. He probably knew that beneath her baggy clothes and eye glasses that she is a beauty!! Yeah, I agree with everyone else that there should be a rated R willing! :pervie: Thank you na ja!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you have to make this FF at least rated R naka. GRGR was so PG. lol.
LOL. Most definitely :lol: I can't let you ladies down! :D

Noy,you're doing an awesome job! I can't wait to find out what happens next!! Seems like Mr. Smooth Operator is falling for Yaya. He probably knew that beneath her baggy clothes and eye glasses that she is a beauty!! Yeah, I agree with everyone else that there should be a rated R willing! :pervie: Thank you na ja!
Thanks Katelyn! I'm working on the next chapter. I'll have it up by tonight :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 6

"Here is your steak--medium well and here's your plate--veggie burger--" the waitress sets their plate down, "Anything else I can help you with?" the waitress ask politely.

"I'm fine, thank you," Yaya replies.

"What about you sir?" she ask Nadech.

"I'm fine for now," he smiles flirtatiously. As waitress leaves, he checks on her ass, watching her hips sway side to side.

"You just couldn't resist?" Yaya stares at him in disgust.

Nadech turns his head towards Yaya with a half smirk on his face.
"Can't help it..." he shrugs smoothly, "It's embedded in us men," he chuckles coarsely, picking up his knife and fork.

"Is that all you men think about?" she questions him.

"Yup-- day and night-- sometimes in our dreams too."

She shakes her head, "Are all men as perverted as you? " she ask, giving him a disturbing look.

"99% of them. It's in our nature. If you have something good to look at, we'll look-- plain and simple." he begins cutting his steak.

"And what about the 1% of them?" Yaya takes a big bit into her food, chewing with her mouth open.

Nadech's eyes in disgust. He puts his fork and knife down, "you have got to be kidding me--" he shakes his head, distraught by her eating.

"What?" she chews and talks.

"Are you trying to swallow the burger whole?!" Nadech lowers his head in shame, scratching his forehead.

Yaya stops chewing. Her cheek's stuff with burger, eyes wide open, "What's wrong with me eating a burger?" she muffles through her food.

"It's disgusting and frankly very disturbing." he rolls his eyes, "Do I have to school you on everything?" he sighs out loud.

Yaya slowly gets her food down, feeling embarrass eating like a hungry pig, "Sorry..." she utters, "I haven't ate all day..."

"Doesn't mean you can make out with your burger!" he barks, "You're a lady so you have to eat like a lady-- smaller bites. Less talking and more chewing. Do not-- I repeat-- do not chew and talk." he shakes his head, continuing with his plate, "never in my life..." he rolls his eyes.

"But it's a burger, you cannot not take a big bite!" she defends herself.

"Then don't order a burger when you're out on a date!" he chuckles coarsely.

"But we're not on a date--"

"I know this isn't a date--" Nadech interrupts, " I'm suppose to helping you with your problems and I can see one of your many problems-- your lack mannerism and proper etiquettes... Specially when it comes to eating a burger."

Yaya pouts, "fine..." she holds her burger up to her mouth, pinkys sticking out, and slowly takes a small bite. She bites into it seductively, moaning a little. "Oh yeah..." she moans erotically, chewing with her mouth close.

He snickers, staring at her crazily, "I said eat properly, not have sex with your food," he shakes his head, "I can't look at a burger the same anymore..."

Yaya stops immediately, exhaling deeply, thinking there's no pleasing him. "Can we leave my eating habits alone and focus on something more important?" she quickly changes the subject.

"How can I?" he shrugs, "I'm too disturbed by your eating habits to focus on anything else!" he chuckles harshly.

She gives him the stare down.

"Okay.. Okay.." he chuckles, "What were we talking about before I was distracted by your horrendous eating habits?"

She grunts out loud, "What about the 1% of the men?"

"The 1% of the men are gay..." he smiles.

"Really?" her eyes widen.

He inhales deeply, "Let me break it down for you..." he clears his throat, "25% of the time we're checking about women's assets-- breast, ass, legs thighs, you name it-- another 25% we're thinking about work." he bites into his steak.

"What about the remaining 50%?" she ask.

He stares at her and chuckles, "Sex."

Yaya's mouth drops, appalled by his answer.

He smirks, "Don't pretend like you're miss innocent-- you think about sex too--" he waves his steak knife at her.

"What?" she gasps, "I certainly do not..." she could feel her checks turning red.

Nadech drinks a glass of his water, "You're lying. You're face is turning red." he points at her.

"What?! No--" she touches her cheek, "It's getting warm in here that's all.

"Admit it--You think about sex-- all women think about sex more than men-- now that is a fact-- but women are more secretive about it, whereas men, we discuss it openly, therefore, women look at us like we're perverts." he smiles at his explanation.

Yaya stares at him speechlessly, unsure of what to say, "But what about love?"

"What about it?" he raises his eyebrow.

"Don't want you fall in love? Get married? Grow old with the woman you love and live--"

"And live happily ever after?" he chuckles, "If I were a prince living in a commercialized meaningless fairy tale. Sorry to burst your bubble but fairy tales don't exist-- Don't believe that bullshit. Sad to say, there definitely won't be any knight and shining armor coming to your rescue." he shrugs.

"Beside, what's the point in spending the rest of your life with one just one person? Sounds like a boring life." he replies distastefully.

"Well-- so you can have somebody by your side every night and somebody there when you wake up--"

"Who says I don't have that now?" Nadech interrupts, "They're called one night stands doll--" he smiles, "I see them at night & wish they would leave in the morning." he smirks.

Yaya shakes her head, "You're unbelievable..."

"That's how they describe me in bed--" he smiles seductively, giving her a little wink.

Yaya gasps in horror, "Eww.." she shakes her head, trying not get the image embedded in her mind.

He smirks, "On a serious note-- Why do you want to find love so badly?" He ask.

"I'm not that desparate to find love... I just..." her eyes wander off, "I don't know..." she sighs out loud, "I miss that feeling of being in love... the falling in love...It's an amazing feeling.. Words can't describe it... It's hazy and fuzzy... Almost like you're walking on clouds..."

"Seriously?" he burst into a loud laughter, "Wow..." He wipes his mouth, "You need to stop watching all those romantic movies. Stay away from Twilight-- that vampire must have messed your head up..." he shakes his head, "hazy and fuzzy..." he laughs at her foolish thoughts.

"I thought you're suppose to help me find love?" She ask bluntly.

"Ha!" his eyes widen, "When did I ever say I'll help you find love?" He raise his eyebrows at her.

"Well..." Yaya thought about it, but realize he agreed to such a thing.

"Exactly.." he tells her, shaking his head, drinking his glass of water.

"Then why did you want to give me a makeover?" confusion strikes Yaya.

"Have you seen yourself before?!" an appalled look on his face, "It was horrible to look at!" He chuckles, "It was a cry for help-- now look at you-- I've done pretty darn good..." He nods his head, "but as for finding love-- you're out of luck." he pauses, staring at her seriously, "I mean, I can help get you laid." he tells her boldly.

Yaya's eyes widen, jaw drop to the floor, "What kind of woman do you think I am? I do not do one night stands!" Her heart races at his suggestion.

He shrugs, "Hey-- maybe something magically might happen between you two during sex, you never know," he chuckles.

"OMG..." she covers her face in embarrassment, "Why did I agree to this...?!" She utters under her breath.

"Exactly why did you agree to do this...?" He raise his eyebrow at her, curious to know her answer.

"Uh..." she pauses, realizing that it was because she wanted Noah back, "Well-- the story's complicated..." she chuckles nervously.

"Go ahead and tell it-- amuse me." he tells her, reclining back on his chair.

"You see... I want to win back my ex-boyfriend..." She smiles shyly.

"Get back with your ex eh...?" he rubs his chin, "And why did you two breakup in the first place?" he ask.

"He uh..." she scratches her head, "He cheated on me... and now he's engaged to get married."

"Ha.. ha.. " he lets out a coarse laugh, "He cheated on you?" he ask, eyes widen, "engaged now... ready to marry..." he licks his lips, anazlying Yaya, "And why do you want him back if he cheated on you?" he leans in closer to her.

"Well..." she inhales, "because I still love him... and I think that we're meant for each other. He's my soulmate, I just know it--"

"Stop right there--" he hushes her and clears his throat, "You want me help you win back your ex-boyfriend, who cheated on you...? Is that correct?" He ask seriously.

Yaya nods her head.

"Wow..." he shakes his head, "This is embarrassing..." he scratches his head, "I can't believe I'm wasting my time on this..." he utters softly.

"How am I a waste of time?" Yaya asks, feeling his words stabbig her in her heart.

"You know what you are?" A serious face sweeps over him, "You're like a homeless sick dog out in the rain... Everybody feels sorry for it but nobody wants to take it home because it's filled with a contagious diseases..." Nadech tells her coldly.

"Ouch..." Yaya's heart sank to her stomach, "Why would you say something like that? That's so mean..." she could feel her eyes welling with tears, but she fights it.

"Listen Yaya-- I don't sugar coat shit. I'm not the kind of man who tells you all the beautiful things in life. The world is a cold cruel place baby girl.. you're gonna need a jacket." he catches his breath, "AND I'm not going to sit her and tell you how to get your boyfriend back-- No one in their right mind would ever take back a cheating boyfriend. That's pathetic--"

"Then what do you suggest I do?" she cries in desperation, "I don't know what to do anymore... If I can't get my ex-boyfriend back, then what am I suppose to do?"

He sighs heavily, "Move on..." he emphasize his words, "Find a new man. That's what normal people do," He replies sweetly..

"But how?" She whines, "I'm not a smooth operator like you..." she pouts, "I'm clumsy, I'm a nerd, I can't dance, and my communication skills with men aren't the best-- In fact this is the longest conversation I had with any man other than my father, exes and my boss! Men aren't lined up for me if you hadn't noticed!" she panics, "And I don't know how to act around them-- what am I suppose to talk to them about? How am I suppose to appoarch them?"

Nadech cracks a smile at the sight of her freaking out, "hold on..." he release a loud sigh, "Breath... Everything will be fine..." He chuckles, "I mean I usually don't help a woman look for love... " he rolls his eyes, "But since you're desparate, not looking for a one night stand like I thought you were-- and definitely not my type, I guess I'll help out a lonely woman..."

"You will...?!" she screams with joy, smiling from ear to ear.

"But only under two conditions..." He smiles.

"Sure, anything!" she squeals with excitement.

"One: you must do what I say-- no back mouthing me or complaining--"

"Okay got it-- just don't make me exotic animals.. I can't do it..." she shivers at the thought, "What's your second condition?" Yaya ask.

"Second condition: Don't fall in love with me." Seriousness sweeps over his face as he stares deeply into her eyes.

Yaya stares at him strange, puzzled by his words, "You're kidding right? Is that a joke?" she chuckles nervously, wondering what kind of condition is that.

"I don't joke. Specially not with this kind of thing." he tells her straightforward.

Yaya shakes her head, "Uh..." she chuckles nervously, "okay that's fine. I wasn't even considering that anyways."

"Okay good." He smiles at her, extending his hand, "Are you gonna follow through with my conditions?"

She looks down at his hand and up at him. He had a flirtatious smile on his face, flashing his dimples, "Deal." she smiles back at him, shaking his hand.

"It's settled then..." he smiles, "We'll start tomorrow. I gotta get going. That waitress of ours kept staring over at us and her eyes keeps calling me over..." He gets up to pay for dinner. He chitchats with the beautiful waitress. Yaya watches as they exchange numbers. She's smiling and giggling like a little high school girl getting asked out for the first time.

Her heart's racing with nervous. Mind filled with random nonsense thoughts. "Don't fall in love with me..." His words rings in her ears. She stares at him from a distance, feeling a fuzzy feeling in her stomach.

"Don't go falling for him Yaya..." She reminds herself, unaware of the smile forming on the corner of her lips.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Lmao!!! This is so funny. Nadech's words to yaya is so harsh. But I like how he is so straight forward with yaya, but the only thing that's he is doing wrong is lying to himself! And i lovw the way he discribe the percentage of mens. It's so true! Lol...love this chapter, and cannot wait for the next chapter!

Thank you for the wonderful update na ja!

Tinie

sarNie Egg
Haha i can totally imagine him thinking that "Spending the rest of my life with just one girl?? NO, Thank U!!" haha :)))
I cannot wait to see how "Mr. Smooth Operator" falling for yaya. :) Thank u for the update na noy :-*

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
This is getting so good!! There were so many memorable and funny lines especially the part where Yaya was eating the hamburger! Here are some of my fav:

"Doesn't mean you can make out with your burger!"

He snickers, staring at her crazily, "I said eat properly, not have sex with your food," he shakes his head, "I can't look at a burger the same anymore..." (hehehe Nadech was probably thinking, "Wow, that was so HOT!!)

Thanks na ja! Hope you update soon na!! If you need motivation or be inspired, please visit GRGR thread. I thoroughly enjoyed our discussion. Like the last time, I'm sure Kiki can post something juicy for you! Anything to speed up the writing process, right? :wink:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Lmao!!! This is so funny. Nadech's words to yaya is so harsh. But I like how he is so straight forward with yaya, but the only thing that's he is doing wrong is lying to himself! And i lovw the way he discribe the percentage of mens. It's so true! Lol...love this chapter, and cannot wait for the next chapter!

Thank you for the wonderful update na ja!

Haha i can totally imagine him thinking that "Spending the rest of my life with just one girl?? NO, Thank U!!" haha :)))
I cannot wait to see how "Mr. Smooth Operator" falling for yaya. :) Thank u for the update na noy :-*

This is getting so good!! There were so many memorable and funny lines especially the part where Yaya was eating the hamburger! Here are some of my fav:

"Doesn't mean you can make out with your burger!"

He snickers, staring at her crazily, "I said eat properly, not have sex with your food," he shakes his head, "I can't look at a burger the same anymore..." (hehehe Nadech was probably thinking, "Wow, that was so HOT!!)

Thanks na ja! Hope you update soon na!! If you need motivation or be inspired, please visit GRGR thread. I thoroughly enjoyed our discussion. Like the last time, I'm sure Kiki can post something juicy for you! Anything to speed up the writing process, right? :wink:

Thanks for reading ladies :D I like the mean Nadech hehe :lol: His words are like daggers stabbing at her heart. hehe.
Anywho, I don't think I'll be able to update til saturday :( I gotta study for a test on saturday sooo.. I gotta get busy tomorrow studying tomorrow :cry1:

On a good note, I hope you ladies have a wonderful friday :D

That was sooooo funny. I know he is being mean to her now but oh man, I can't wait til she takes his big head on a spin!!!! Muahhhahaha. Love it!

Goodluck with exam na ka. Please come back and update soon na..... This FF is like a great dish, you keep craving for more.......

Please don't make us wait too long for the update na ka. XOXO

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for reading ladies :D I like the mean Nadech hehe :lol: His words are like daggers stabbing at her heart. hehe.
Anywho, I don't think I'll be able to update til saturday :( I gotta study for a test on saturday sooo.. I gotta get busy tomorrow studying tomorrow :cry1:

On a good note, I hope you ladies have a wonderful friday :D
You have a great day too! Good luck on your exam!! Your FF is getting so addicting!! Thank you for feeding our Yadech fever!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: Noy for the quick update!

I hope Yaya doesn't fall for him so fast. I want Nadech to eat his own harsh words even though what he said about her is true in every sense of the words. The truth still hurt no matter what and no girls deserve to hear that, but I have to give him credit though for approaching her in the first place when she was definitely not too pleasing to the eyes. I'm glad Yaya's character in here is not too pitiful. She knows her short comings and after being put down by Nadech so many times, she still wants to go on with the challenge instead of crawling into the hole and feel sorry for herself.

I don't think Mr. Nadech just wanted to help her without anything in return. He is such a player and can have many beautiful women any time. I think he finds Yaya very different and interesting from other women.

Thanks again, Noy and good luck with your exam na!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
:wub: Good luck with your studying & exam, Noy. I am really enjoying the storyline so far. I like this mean character of Nadech. I hope Yaya plays him like a fiddle at his own game. I am anticipating your updates like I did with Kim & Dennis FF. Great job & tantalizing story/dialogue/plot. :heart: I will wait patiently for your updates, na. THANK YOU, deary!!! :heart:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:thanks: Noy for the quick update!

I hope Yaya doesn't fall for him so fast. I want Nadech to eat his own harsh words even though what he said about her is true in every sense of the words. The truth still hurt no matter what and no girls deserve to hear that, but I have to give him credit though for approaching her in the first place when she was definitely not too pleasing to the eyes. I'm glad Yaya's character in here is not too pitiful. She knows her short comings and after being put down by Nadech so many times, she still wants to go on with the challenge instead of crawling into the hole and feel sorry for herself.

I don't think Mr. Nadech just wanted to help her without anything in return. He is such a player and can have many beautiful women any time. I think he finds Yaya very different and interesting from other women.

Thanks again, Noy and good luck with your exam na!
Nice observation :lol: don't worry, Yaya won't fall for him just yet! (it's just a minor admiration hehe). I still gotta add the other guy in here :D

:wub: Good luck with your studying & exam, Noy. I am really enjoying the storyline so far. I like this mean character of Nadech. I hope Yaya plays him like a fiddle at his own game. I am anticipating your updates like I did with Kim & Dennis FF. Great job & tantalizing story/dialogue/plot. :heart: I will wait patiently for your updates, na. THANK YOU, deary!!! :heart:
Thanks Dal! :D I'll update soon! Still writing chapter 7! :D

This is really good.
Thanks for reading :D stay tune for the next chapter :D

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Loving the fanfic so far fingers crossed for an update tonight... Love the idea of the makeover and he says he won't fall for her and she won't fall for him and the adding the other guy, can't wit til he comes along and nadech gets jealous and wants her, reminds me of the movie the ugly truth.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Loving the fanfic so far fingers crossed for an update tonight... Love the idea of the makeover and he says he won't fall for her and she won't fall for him and the adding the other guy, can't wit til he comes along and nadech gets jealous and wants her, reminds me of the movie the ugly truth.
Thanks for reading! :D Sorry I didn't update last night. Still struggling with chapter 7 :scratchhead2: Hopefully tonight! :D

How was your test ka? I hope you did really good na. *hugs!*
Thanks kiki! I think I did okay :nailbiter: I won't find out my results til next week! :(

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for reading! :D Sorry I didn't update last night. Still struggling with chapter 7 :scratchhead2: Hopefully tonight! :D

Thanks kiki! I think I did okay :nailbiter: I won't find out my results til next week! :(
That's great!! I do hope you'll have an update for us tonight!! I'll be stalking this thread! Can't wait for more sexy Nadech the hunter and Yaya the hunted! I hope he falls hard for Yaya! Since he's always seems to be the smooth operator who's always in control of the situation, I want to see him loose control and be completely jealous and possessive when any man comes near Yaya!! Anyhow, I hope you did well on your test too!!