Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
thanks ladies! :D Sorry I didn't make the chapter too intense, as I was writing it, I realized it was getting pretty long so I'll save the intensity for later :D

I might have to break some readers' heart in the next chapter >.<

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Oh my goodness gracious! I love this chapter Noy. First off, Kim is freakin awesome, so my kind of character. It's nice that she's always by Nadech's side during his ups and downs. In the future, I hope she tells Davika off. That girl is driving me nuts and its only the beginning LMFAO. I also wonder what she whispered in Nadech's ear for him to let go of Yaya's hand. Ohh helll nooo! Nadech was kissing and grinding with her? <_< yeah Chin needs to step up this game. Now im started to wonder, when they have their willing scene, how will Yaya react during the aftermath when Nadech has slept with countless of women? 555 dont mind na. Me and my wonders.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh my goodness gracious! I love this chapter Noy. First off, Kim is freakin awesome, so my kind of character. It's nice that she's always by Nadech's side during his ups and downs. In the future, I hope she tells Davika off. That girl is driving me nuts and its only the beginning LMFAO. I also wonder what she whispered in Nadech's ear for him to let go of Yaya's hand. Ohh helll nooo! Nadech was kissing and grinding with her? <_< yeah Chin needs to step up this game. Now im started to wonder, when they have their willing scene, how will Yaya react during the aftermath when Nadech has slept with countless of women? 555 dont mind na. Me and my wonders.
:lol: Yaya will love it & she's keep coming back for more muahahaha

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Whhhhaaaaaa!? and I thought she'd play hard to get :unsure: LOL. Thanks Noy!

@ Vimalee - LMFAO! I swear, you always read my mind. In LOL:)'s FF, we're both thinking Chompoo should end up with someone else besdies Pat and now here, we're giving our hopes to Chin. AHH too funny! :coverlaf:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! What?! On two things: One, please don't break my heart, Noy! I am already spazzing. He is going to give Davika a one night stand, isn't he? Oh please...aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! No!!! Davika broke his heart. Maybe he'll break her heart back? Two, Yaya coming back for more? Heaven help me! She is going to love Nadech like crazy, huh? My heart is pounding right now just thinking of it. Not to get in the way of your creative juices, hon...you should have Yaya seduce him one time. Oh gosh, help me. My mind is in a frenzy!!!!!!!

This is just a story but my mind is dedicated to it. Holy granolas! What am I going to do
meanwhile. I am so giddy...completely spazzing.

Go study, Noy. Just forget about us & this story...^_^

Seriously though, deary. Please do well in school. Study hard while you're still young. (;

I shouldn't have come and read that. Eat lunch then back to cleaning.

Oh! I agree with Chubbycheeks, Chin needs to step up his game. I want Nadech to see Yaya & Chin kissing. Break Nadech's heart just a little or realize his feelings for Yaya & get jealous. I'm ready for a joop/dop from Nadech & Yaya!

Davika! I don't like you very much...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Sorry for the double post.

I'm watching "Sao Chai Hi-Tech" while I'm folding laundry. I want Nadech to yell at Davika like Noone yell at his ex Nee. That was good. Nee broke Noone's heart. He totally told her off.

Nadech, tell Davika off!!!

I am going to echo Dal.... NADECH - tell her OFF!

arrrrgh.... I can't stop thinking about this FF. NOY is spinning my head and my heart is fragile, u know. Don't break it na.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Whhhhaaaaaa!? and I thought she'd play hard to get :unsure: LOL. Thanks Noy!

@ Vimalee - LMFAO! I swear, you always read my mind. In LOL:)'s FF, we're both thinking Chompoo should end up with someone else besdies Pat and now here, we're giving our hopes to Chin. AHH too funny! :coverlaf:

LOL you know she can't resist Nadech! Look at him! *drools* he's so hot :pervie: :wub:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! What?! On two things: One, please don't break my heart, Noy! I am already spazzing. He is going to give Davika a one night stand, isn't he? Oh please...aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! No!!! Davika broke his heart. Maybe he'll break her heart back? Two, Yaya coming back for more? Heaven help me! She is going to love Nadech like crazy, huh? My heart is pounding right now just thinking of it. Not to get in the way of your creative juices, hon...you should have Yaya seduce him one time. Oh gosh, help me. My mind is in a frenzy!!!!!!!

This is just a story but my mind is dedicated to it. Holy granolas! What am I going to do
meanwhile. I am so giddy...completely spazzing.

Go study, Noy. Just forget about us & this story...^_^

Seriously though, deary. Please do well in school. Study hard while you're still young. (;

I shouldn't have come and read that. Eat lunch then back to cleaning.

Oh! I agree with Chubbycheeks, Chin needs to step up his game. I want Nadech to see Yaya & Chin kissing. Break Nadech's heart just a little or realize his feelings for Yaya & get jealous. I'm ready for a joop/dop from Nadech & Yaya!

Davika! I don't like you very much...

I'm watching "Sai Chai Hi-Tech" while I'm folding laundry. I want Nadech to yell at Davika like Noone yell at his ex Nee. That was good. Nee broke Noone's heart. He totally told her off.

Nadech, tell Davika off!!!
Ahhh :lol: But you gotta keep it juicy! hehehe. I want Nadech to tell her off but then again I don't hehe. Who knows maybe somebody else will :D

I am going to echo Dal.... NADECH - tell her OFF!

arrrrgh.... I can't stop thinking about this FF. NOY is spinning my head and my heart is fragile, u know. Don't break it na.

I'll try not to Kiki :D :kiss:

I'm gonna brainstorm the next chapter stay tune! :D

I know that when someone just leaves you and break your heart like how Davika did - you are going to need CLOSURE. So if you think that he needs to just have "goodbye sex" with Davika, I will try to be strong and think that he needed to do that to get HER out of his system na. If one night is going to stop him from having her have that effect on him, I'll give you that.

I just want him focus on YAYA so I want Davika out of his system QUICK!! Perhaps he needed to be involved with both to know that she is "the one" that he is searching for all his life. She may not be his first love but maybe she will be his last and forever love. : )

edit: I have more on my mind na. heehee

If Chin steps up his game and get all serious, I want Yaya to get all nervous about sex too. Since Nadech talked about it with her, maybe she can ask him to be her "teacher"..... you know "to be good in bed". hehehe Nadech's head will be spinning if he thinks she is ready to sleep with Chin and asking him to teach her about sex.

ok... I will stop now. thinking too much about how this story is going to continue all morning na.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Lmfao I know he's too sexy to resist but considering he's such a womanizer, I don't want her to give in easily. I want Nadech to be the one asking more from Yaya. I want to see Nadech go insanely crazy and desperate for her 555. Aren't I a little demanding? Lol don't mind me. I'm getting too addicted to your story :D But like Dal said, do well in school na. I will be sleeping here in this thread patiently waiting for updates.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I know that when someone just leaves you and break your heart like how Davika did - you are going to need CLOSURE. So if you think that he needs to just have "goodbye sex" with Davika, I will try to be strong and think that he needed to do that to get HER out of his system na. If one night is going to stop him from having her have that effect on him, I'll give you that.

I just want him focus on YAYA so I want Davika out of his system QUICK!! Perhaps he needed to be involved with both to know that she is "the one" that he is searching for all his life. She may not be his first love but maybe she will be his last and forever love. : )
Exactly what I was thinking, Kiki. I couldn't convey it. Fine, let him freakin have "goodbye s3x" with her. Fine. Get that biatch out of your system. OMG, I think I've gone nuts. 555

Excuse my language. LOL

"Last love & forever love" AMEN!!!

I am looking forward to your updates, Noy!!! So giddy.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Lmfao I know he's too sexy to resist but considering he's such a womanizer, I don't want her to give in easily. I want Nadech to be the one asking more from Yaya. I want to see Nadech go insanely crazy and desperate for her 555. Aren't I a little demanding? Lol don't mind me. I'm getting too addicted to your story :D But like Dal said, do well in school na. I will be sleeping here in this thread patiently waiting for updates.
YES!!! I want Nadech to work for it from Yaya. She is a beautiful & talented girl. She deserves the best. What does she do for a job? Are you going to include Yaya working at all?

I want to see Nadech go "insanely crazy & desperate" for Yaya! Yes, I want him to ask her for it EVERDAY. Dang, I sound like a freakin pervert! I still think Yaya should ask him for it ONCE. Seducing him-play his own game, Yaya. Just write lots of "ahem" scenes, Noy. At least a few of them between Yaya & Nadech. I do sound like a perv.

KIKI!!! That is a flippin good idea. OMG!!! Genius, Kiki!!! Yes, Noy, have Yaya ask Nadech for s3x tips! Brilliant thought, Kiki!!! Oh my heck!!! Nadech will go crazy having thoughts of Yaya & Chin potentially being "together." Oh geez, my mind went in a frenzy again.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Oh myy! Our convos are making me so giddy atm. I agree, good idea Kiki. If Yaya goes to ask for help from Nadech, perhaps that will ahem, encourage Nadech to make a quick move on her.

Bong Dal - EVERYDAY!? LOL

I swear Yadech is turning me into a perv lol.

If Nadech really needs a night with Davika, I'm fine but when the willing scene comes, he better NOT go sleeping around with others. Oh and Kim should be the one to tell Davika off :p

KIKI!!!That is a flippin good idea. OMG!!! Genius, Kiki!!! Yes, Noy, have Yaya ask Nadech for s3x tips! Brilliant thought, Kiki!!! Oh my heck!!! Nadech will go crazy having thought of Yaya & Chin potentially being "together." Oh geez, my mind went in a frenzy again.

I have more thoughts on that naka....and how to drive Nadech crazy in LOVE. Let Yaya be really innocent and let him be her first. She will be so special to him then. She will be a very good student too. *ahem* Let them have MANY lessons together. Their bodies are a good fit... they should fit like a glove.

He's been a player and been with so many girls. If he is going to get again with Davika, let him treat her like one of his one night stands, just for sex and leave her and her memories then and there.

As for sleeping with Chin, Yaya should try and let her NOT be able to go through it at the last minute. Imagine how much agony Nadech will be in, if he finally figure out that he loves Yaya and wants to be with Yaya - BUT she is at Chin's condo to do the deed.

Sorry na ka Noy. Too much stories in my head this morning since I read your update. Since you are brainstorming, I thought, I'd write down my thoughts since it's driving me NUTS.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'll break it to you, owny. It is probably TMI, but guys want love everyday, na ja. I am not going to lie to you. Some don't just want s3x, but love. (;

I can imagine Kim telling Davika off. Of course Yaya will be nervous because she is a freshie. Unless Noy throws one at us but I wouldn't be surprised if Yaya is a virgin. Good for her. Save it for "the one."

Kiki, I've been thinking about this story all day too. I'm useless right now.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I have more thoughts on that naka....and how to drive Nadech crazy in LOVE. Let Yaya be really innocent and let him be her first. She will be so special to him then. She will be a very good student too. *ahem* Let them have MANY lessons together. Their bodies are a good fit... they should fit like a glove.

He's been a player and been with so many girls. If he is going to get again with Davika, let him treat her like one of his one night stands, just for sex and leave her and her memories then and there.

As for sleeping with Chin, Yaya should try and let her NOT be able to go through it at the last minute. Imagine how much agony Nadech will be in, if he finally figure out that he loves Yaya and wants to be with Yaya - BUT she is at Chin's condo to do the deed.

Sorry na ka Noy. Too much stories in my head this morning since I read your update. Since you are brainstorming, I thought, I'd write down my thoughts since it's driving me NUTS.
Because of you girls, I can not control myself. My mind is far gone to YADECH LAND. Smooth Operator Land...

Yes, let Nadech be her first. *sigh* Special to him. Perfect fit for one another. Ahem...go places with Yaya, where he has never been with any other girl. Oh geez...

Here is my imagination going haywire on this FF:

One night with Davika. He looks guilty here and she looks like a cat that just eat her meal.

and this morning after sweet dreamy look should ONLY be for YAYA na.

Noy - DONT mag came out with an online version today.... check it out. Nadech's pics are grog.... so dreamy na. Let me know if you want me to post the link here for you.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oh, Kiki! You know how to make me smile. Perfect pics for your descriptions...

Noy, su su!!! Don't mind our wild imaginations. Do what you need to do, babe!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Bong Dal - Oyyy oun nov kmeang nass, min yul tae Bong eryy! Please allow me to be innocent just this once LOL jk.

LMFAO at Kiki's description to the pictures :lol:

Dal - How did this happen to us ka? This is like GRGR fever na.

CC - do you know how to move a thread here in AF? I was looking to update DONT mag thread but it was moved to 2012 and not in the main area. More photos and links today so I thought it would be better in the main area.

Noy ja - I would be a good friend and tell you to focus on school too. Dal is always good at reminding to focus on our lives. I was pretty useless during GRGR..... spazz about it all week then would make MVs non-stop. Yadech kinda took over my 7 weeks. I think she is worried that this FF might do that to your studies na....and I will have to agree. Be careful na. I am not helping much with spazzing here so much today but YOUR UPDATE drove me into Yadach land like Dal so I am totally useless today na. Can't concentrate on anything. grrrrr.